Upcoming Vacation And Store Hiatus

Kennya

Yep, nothing in either browser. Click add to bag, get check mark, check mark disappears, no cart visible anywhere on page.

Bodhi

Just wanted to say that the store is back online. The good news is that it is now possible to order all products from a single shopping cart and there is no need to place separate orders for chemicals and supplements. The chemicals and supplements are still on separate pages on the website to please the regulation Gods but both types of products can be added to the same shopping cart and thus bought as a single order. I should be able to come back to full forum activity/speed by Tuesday morning but the store is operational as of now.
Thanks to everyone for the patience and understanding!

Haidut i did not even mention this "issue" cause i was sure that u would fix it!

Seems like you have a very good eye for detail....

Last edited:

Hasen

Oh he's on holiday! That explains why I didn't get any responses from him by pm. :D

BobbyDukes

I can't order anything on my iPhone, in safari or puffin browsers. I click add to bag, check mark appears then disappears, no cart present anywhere.

I got this issue too. Did you resolve it?

I will try and order from my computer later on

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I got this issue too. Did you resolve it?

I will try and order from my computer later on

The shopping cart should still appear in the lower right corner of the window. If it does not, going to the actual store seems to have worked for other people with mobile device issues. Here is the link:
IdeaLabs Online Store

superhuman

@haidut i ordered today and in chrome nothing happend when i clicked on the bag thing but when i used Internet Explorer it all worked

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals