Upcoming Vacation And Store Hiatus

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello folks,

Just wanted to let everybody know that the staff running the online store will be taking some well-deserved time off in the period August 12 - August 22. This means that the store will have to go on hiatus during that period. We will ship all orders that come through by 5pm on August 11. Orders placed after that will ship on August 22 when the staff comes back. If you are OK with placing an order during the period August 11 and August 22 and having it ship on August 22 then please feel free to do so. However, if you are not comfortable paying for something that has delayed shipping then please wait until August 22.
We posted a similar notice on the store webpage in case people do not see the thread on the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience and are taking measures to ensure that there will be no more hiatuses regardless of vacation plans.
Thanks in advance for your understanding!

dfspcc20

Thank you, @haidut, for processing and shipping my order in <4 mins, right before the upcoming "hiatus".

...Just wanted to let everybody know that the staff running the online store will be taking some well-deserved time off in the period August 12 - August 22...

Are you taking a vacation with your 'staff' too? It's OK haidut, you can take a break -- I notice you take an annual vacation around July-August.

Suikerbuik

haidut is 4 in 1, if not more; the stuff he reads and posts and does and else is impossible for a simple human :wink:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to say that the store is back online. The good news is that it is now possible to order all products from a single shopping cart and there is no need to place separate orders for chemicals and supplements. The chemicals and supplements are still on separate pages on the website to please the regulation Gods but both types of products can be added to the same shopping cart and thus bought as a single order. I should be able to come back to full forum activity/speed by Tuesday morning but the store is operational as of now.
Thanks to everyone for the patience and understanding!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
And if you do not see the blue button you need to enable javascript for haiduts site.

Dizzryda

I was able to do it using puffin browser on my iPhone. The shopping bag appeared in the bottom right corner.

ddufur

Am I losing my mind?? Finally got the store to come up - was having difficulty - now my tyromax and progestene are gone????
What on earth has happened? Help.
thanks

Kennya

I can't order anything on my iPhone, in safari or puffin browsers. I click add to bag, check mark appears then disappears, no cart present anywhere.

Kennya

I know about that thread. They're back online today with a new vendor option, not working for some people.

Dizzryda

I can't order anything on my iPhone, in safari or puffin browsers. I click add to bag, check mark appears then disappears, no cart present anywhere.

Kennya,

On puffin did you scroll all the way down to the bottom right corner? I just tested it again and it worked.