Up To 75% Of Homosexual Behaviour May Be Acquired, Not Inherited

Ledo

I've experienced some seriously nasty contempt from men seemingly out of nowhere. (just recently experienced that). Not homosexual men, from whom I've not personally experienced bad behaviour. Tends to be unwell older men, lashing out like vicious mean girls. Very much like classic mean girl stuff. Then I will see the same man at another occasion and they are comporting themselves fine. Example: one day they mutter 'gold-digging whore and you dye your hair." Or "you've gained weight and you're looking old.. (mind you, I'm just getting my mail; I'm not in any interaction with them) . Next day, they seem meek and say "How are you today, young lady?"
It's got to be estrogen.
mind control being turned on/off?

lampofred

I've experienced some seriously nasty contempt from men seemingly out of nowhere. (just recently experienced that). Not homosexual men, from whom I've not personally experienced bad behaviour. Tends to be unwell older men, lashing out like vicious mean girls. Very much like classic mean girl stuff. Then I will see the same man at another occasion and they are comporting themselves fine. Example: one day they mutter 'gold-digging whore and you dye your hair." Or "you've gained weight and you're looking old.. (mind you, I'm just getting my mail; I'm not in any interaction with them) . Next day, they seem meek and say "How are you today, young lady?"
It's got to be estrogen.

lol. they are taking out their sexual dissatisfaction on you. i doubt these people are happily married.

Regina

There are a lot of things that could be. Estrogen could be one but it could be a whole host of other problems too. Other food intolerances could be present. They could also be bipolar.
Yeah, a kind of tourette's I guess. It used to happen regularly in Manhattan. But that's a lot of rats in too few cages.
But it happens fairly frequently in Chicago now. These guys aren't that old. 60's. And they are not homeless by any means.
In Florida? Well, they don't call them Florida Men for nothing.
It's sad. You see the kind of disintegration and then an attempt to recover. I think of the waves in the neutrino sea comment from Dr. Peat.
It's like the undertow grips them and then they get a little boost when the wave recovers. Eventually, the undertow wins.

T

TheBeard

And finasteride, organ transplants, dietary changes, androsterone, etc. I've been manipulating various hormones for a few years and haven't found my sexuality to change. It's understood, though, that androgen ratios are different between homosexual and heterosexual men, at least according to one study.

You haven't tried tren have you?

Terma

Every time someone bumps this... Most of my 'homosexuality' came from experimenting with things and the internet between 13-25. Hormones or other I see mine as a choice I'd make again in a heartbeat. Then this pops up: "Possibly the most toxic component of our environment is the way the society has been designed, to eliminate meaningful choices for most people." Except unlike these people, the more health improvements I make especially gastrointestinal and basal stress the more this gets cemented, you won't make lgbt friends this way, and the religious feel vindicated and never change, but when you hit that spot the ultimate way you realize what external influences were keeping you from and they fade until all that's left is love.

Anders86

I noticed that after I started increasing my choline I am more extreme in my behaviour. I`m thinking more estrogen is detoxified and that is somewhat affecting me. Not sure if it is good or bad.

Andman

I noticed that after I started increasing my choline I am more extreme in my behaviour. I`m thinking more estrogen is detoxified and that is somewhat affecting me. Not sure if it is good or bad.

you mean specifically trying to raise acetylcholine levels or just adding more choline in your diet?

Anders86

you mean specifically trying to raise acetylcholine levels or just adding more choline in your diet?

Adding more choline in my diet. Like 6-9 raw egg yolks. No other fat than some coconut in my carrot.

But I also have been taking about 30,000ui of Vitamin A acetate topically daily for a week now.

My behaviour is always been a bit extreme, but now sex is like constantly on my mind. Honestly I like it, so I hope it`s a sign of health.

Andman

Adding more choline in my diet. Like 6-9 raw egg yolks. No other fat than some coconut in my carrot.

But I also have been taking about 30,000ui of Vitamin A acetate topically daily for a week now.

My behaviour is always been a bit extreme, but now sex is like constantly on my mind. Honestly I like it, so I hope it`s a sign of health.

Haha yeah i remember reading your life story in another thread a while ago, found some similarities to my own actually

hard to say if its really the choline, yolks are full of cholesterol, vit A etc too

Anders86

Haha yeah i remember reading your life story in another thread a while ago, found some similarities to my own actually

hard to say if its really the choline, yolks are full of cholesterol, vit A etc too

Haha. Cool! There are many different souls out there :praying:

Yeah thats true.

hei

Well, I don't want to use the word "cured" as it implies homosexuality is a disease. I have seen cases (even in monkeys) that show adult males can be made to change behavior from heterosexual to almost exclusively homosexual. When combined with endocrince disruptors, the male animals started also acquiring female features. Not sure if they looked at the brain and how it changed due to these manipulations, but there are several animal models where homosexual behavior and some female phenotypes can be pretty reliably introduced at any time of the lifespan (including late adulthood) and maintained indefinitely. So, if this is possible then I don't see why the opposite wouldn't also be possible - changing homosexual preferences back to heterosexual.
Do you have any more information on them doing this in adult animals (even a link or reference)? All the studies that I can find seem to have the change done during pregnancy.

GorillaHead

???

No, not better. There is nothing sacred. Not if we wish to move forward. Being able to study these things is along the same path of liberation as actual gay rights, they are not opposite.
I 10000% agree with this. People want double standards if its not in their interests. No one here is inciting. Hate or violence.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom