Up To 75% Of Homosexual Behaviour May Be Acquired, Not Inherited

stargazer1111

All starch and fiber are disastrous for me at this point. My diet now consists of whole milk, ice cream, meat, juice, table sugar/soda, coconut oil. Nothing more, nothing less.

stargazer1111

It has been several days since I had the carrot fiber. In addition to stopping the fiber, I had to stop taking the vitamin A because I developed symptoms of toxicity.

My personality has totally changed. Even the music I want to listen to has changed since removing the fiber and the vitamin A. I can also feel stuff going on in the gut that might reflect a change in the balance of the gut flora.

When I was eating the fiber, I became hypersexual in a homosexual way and I had severe pain in the stomach and intestines. After several days without the fiber, sex with a man is unappealing, my sexual drive has returned to normal and the digestive pain has disappeared.

The implications of this are vast and potentially dangerous to me personally. The people in the LGBTQ community are so attached to their sexual and gender identity that many will likely just dismiss this information. I’m afraid if I even tried to bring this forward as an actual hypothesis at a university, I would be smeared and my career would be destroyed.

I never thought of sexuality as being something fluid. At least, not in a single individual over the course of a lifetime. I always thought that a person was born that way, myself included. This clearly demonstrates that this just isn’t true.

Very few traits in organisms have been demonstrated to be entirely based on genetics and I actually contend that none of them are. Even if it’s through epigenetics, there is some degree of the environment involved in gene expression. Sometimes the ratio is skewed in favor of genetics and sometimes it is skewed in favor of the environment. But, this argument in the LGBTQ community that you are born with a certain sexuality and that it’s not malleable may not be true. Sexuality is obviously not a conscious choice. I am not consciously choosing to act this way when I eat fiber/starch. I can’t control it at all directly. But, it does seem to be indirectly malleable based on diet (and probably other factors too).

I believe people would do well to question their sense of identity. Perhaps your identity as you know it is just an illusion.

Wagner83

I wonder if it simply has to do with certain foods stretching the colon/digestive tract ( somewhat equal to penetration) and maybe even excite the prostate on the way.

Koveras

Estrogen is excitotoxic and also elevates prolactin and other pituitary hormones. Estrogen is known to cause insatiable and risky sexual behavior in females (no judgment passed whatsoever) so its effects on the brain and pituitary are likely the main reason for this. Ray mentioned it a few times as well.
Excessive sexuality in poor environment is also well-documented in both humans and animals, possibly as a way to ensure procreation when life expectancy is low. This is probably the main reasons why "education" programs in poor areas/countries to try and convince people to delay child bearing have failed miserably - i.e. people will procreate excessively (or at least behave along those lines) if they feel the environment does not portend good life ahead of them. I don't know if estrogen is always the main mechanism but it does seem very likely as people in such conditions often have weight issues and diabetes (not talking about starvation conditions as in 3rd world countries) and estrogen is the main driver in those along with cortisol. And they are both elevated under stress and unfavorable conditions in general.

The Effect of Minimum Wages on Adolescent Fertility: A Nationwide Analysis. - PubMed - NCBI

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Kyle M

There is some kind of weird obsession with homosexuality on this board... Specifically with trying to show that it's unnatural or abnormal. What gives? I'm not sure what this sort of study is supposed to accomplish? Would you post something that shows that Jewish people are more likely to be autistic or that African Americans are more likely to be born with autoimmune conditions because their mothers smoked crack? No. You wouldn't. Perhaps posts that are "showing" that homosexuality is a choice or that homosexual people are the product of sickness (the study that was posted that hypothyroid women tend to have gay kids) aren't doing the gays any good. Idiots in the world don't need more reasons outside of Jesus to hate the gays. My god.

Why wouldn't you post about any topic as long as it's true information? Is political correctness more important than that?

Kyle M

Yep, basically if a country wants to reduce teen birth rates it should raise their living standards. Everything else is a waste of time/money, especially the efforts to do "sex-ed" for those people. Lol, they probably know a lot more about sex than the people teaching it :)

Teen birth rates would probably be hire if people had more financial independence. Family formation would go back, for many, to what it was for wealthy people in the past, very early. Stress over money and career causes people (like myself) to put off family formation into 30s.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Teen birth rates would probably be hire if people had more financial independence. Family formation would go back, for many, to what it was for wealthy people in the past, very early. Stress over money and career causes people (like myself) to put off family formation into 30s.

Yes, for most people except the very poor who tend to give birth very early and more than people who are better off. It's probably a U-curve - highest birth rate for the very poor and the well-off.

Drareg

I think when we say wealthy here we mean "middle class" ,the financial elite do have kids,not sure there is research on it but when through a few names around you will average about 3 kids per "elite".
If it is the case of it being middle class not having kids it's probably a reaction from "nature" to stop the exhaustion of the local environment.
The middle class is possibly dysfunctional relative to "natures" drives,possibly I say now.....

Last edited:

Kyle M

Yes, for most people except the very poor who tend to give birth very early and more than people who are better off. It's probably a U-curve - highest birth rate for the very poor and the well-off.

Yeah, and both are raising their kids on the middle class's dime lol, just in different ways. Well, some of the rich I should say, the politically connected.

sladerunner69

Yep, basically if a country wants to reduce teen birth rates it should raise their living standards. Everything else is a waste of time/money, especially the efforts to do "sex-ed" for those people. Lol, they probably know a lot more about sex than the people teaching it :)

Well I think a big part of the question is, what is the best way to go about raising living standards? That seems to be a high priority in politics, at least its a major talking point, yet conservatives for example would say its through rugged individualism and a free market, while liberals would say its through a socialized economy and government programs....

dfspcc20

Well I think a big part of the question is, what is the best way to go about raising living standards? That seems to be a high priority in politics, at least its a major talking point, yet conservatives for example would say its through rugged individualism and a free market, while liberals would say its through a socialized economy and government programs....

I think most of the problem goes down to the monetary system and how money is created (as interest-bearing debt), rather than any political ideology. This system requires constant "growth" and continual monetization of things that used to be part of the Commons. Under such a system, I think it's inevitable that the less well-off, as a whole, will become even more less well-off. (I refrain from using the term "poor", as I'm not talking about just abject poverty)

Reforming the monetary system would be priority number one, IMO. I don't have hope for either major political party here in the US, as both are cheerleaders for economic growth, which just boils down to the care and feeding of money system. There is an "End the Fed" minority, but I don't think that goes far enough.

sladerunner69

I think most of the problem goes down to the monetary system and how money is created (as interest-bearing debt), rather than any political ideology. This system requires constant "growth" and continual monetization of things that used to be part of the Commons. Under such a system, I think it's inevitable that the less well-off, as a whole, will become even more less well-off. (I refrain from using the term "poor", as I'm not talking about just abject poverty)

Reforming the monetary system would be priority number one, IMO. I don't have hope for either major political party here in the US, as both are cheerleaders for economic growth, which just boils down to the care and feeding of money system. There is an "End the Fed" minority, but I don't think that goes far enough.

Could you elaborate on the problems you see with the monetary system? What are some specific things with our kind of currency that you believe hinder the working classes?

nikotrope

The FED, ECB, and BoJ are creating trillions of dollars buying bonds and stocks. This money will never go into the hands of the working classes, but the rich will get richer. Creating money isn't sustainable long term and when central banks stop doing it, there will be big consequences. Governments and banks will seize savings deposits of the working classes and we will have no choice but to cooperate to keep this rotten system afloat.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

My personality has totally changed. Even the music I want to listen to has changed since removing the fiber and the vitamin A. I can also feel stuff going on in the gut that might reflect a change in the balance of the gut flora.

Are you now off Lady Gaga and into Vivaldi?

Can you give examples of some of the old "fibre-induced" music preferences versus "fibre-free" music preferences?

Weston Price noted that healthy people had better moral behaviours. Certainly Ray Peat is about lowering stress. The result is calmness.

"All starch and fiber are disastrous for me at this point. My diet now consists of whole milk, ice cream, meat, juice, table sugar/soda, coconut oil. Nothing more, nothing less."

Are you sure soluble fibre, eg. from 6 bananas, has the same effect as the carrot and potato?

We might all be susceptible to endotoxin but the symptoms may differ. Eg. Some may get arthritis. In your case it is stomach ache and a haywire libido.

Some people take "ice" to induce the kind of sex addiction you are trying to avoid!

Sobriety and Depravity are in opposite directions!

Last edited:
I’m afraid if I even tried to bring this forward as an actual hypothesis at a university, I would be smeared and my career would be destroyed.
They'd actually love it since gender fluidity is trendy now

Queequeg

Could you elaborate on the problems you see with the monetary system? What are some specific things with our kind of currency that you believe hinder the working classes?
The main issue with a privately owned banking system is that the supply of money is controlled by insiders and insider institutions who can use their knowledge to make obscene amounts of profit at the expense of the average man. This has happened in just about every market crash and economic downturn since 1913. The insiders get out at the top and then are able to scoop up corporations at pennies on the dollar after the crash.

dfspcc20

The issue is with money being created as interest-bearing debt. This, in itself, assumes constant growth in order to be able to make the debt payments. This might have made sense during, say, the late 1800s, when there were still literally vast continents left to exploit and monetize, but eventually, like all natural systems, growth slows. Once the debt payments can't be made, then the system eventually starts cannibalizing itself, which is essentially what we see during downturns and crashes.

I know I'm still being less specific than you probably asked for.

Any explanation I give wouldn't do justice to this book, which is where much of my thinking comes from about this. (it's free* to read online, btw). *unless you feel compelled to give. I'm in no way affiliated with the author.
Read Online

@Queequeg had a good explanation as well.

Edit: also see "Debt: The First 5000 Years" by David Graeber

Last edited:

thegiantess

Why wouldn't you post about any topic as long as it's true information? Is political correctness more important than that?
I think my point is that the study authors themselves have some sort of bias they are working with. I think folks study a lot of things that really have little important implication in the real world. Additionally, such studies support weirdo outliers who are always looking for a reason to hate people who are different from them.

Do you really think politics is the answer to the financial scam we're currently living under? They're all bought and paid for. If they weren't they would be saying the same thing you're saying and taking action towards the obvious solutions.

@stargazer1111 it's probably the estrogen that's making you hypersexually gay.

My theory on homosexuality is that it's been convoluted into something disgusting and dirty. Homos in other cultures are looked at as a blessing. Homos in general are more feminine and nurturing. They tend to have a lot of siblings and forego reproduction, choosing to invest heavily in their nieces and nephews. This high investment leads to happier, healthier children which leads to better, more successful adults.

Homos also contribute to high culture, due to their interest in art, music, literature, and the like. They tend to eschew warring and male to male competition in favor of poetry and painting. Ancient Greece is a good example of a heavily homo civilization.

Unfortunately the homos of today are nothing like the homos of yesterday.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom