Unvaccinated UK Citizen looking to travel to the US

tom94

Hello all

I hope this is appropriate for here. I didn't see a topic area that aligned any better but please do tell me otherwise!

So, from the 8th November, UK citizens will be allowed to travel to the states again but it seems like ONLY if you are vaccinated.

Sadly, I couldn't find any information for people that are unvaccinated and what it means for us to get there (if we can at all).

So any insight any of you can share on this would be really appreciated - I get the impression I won't be able to go unless I go to Mexico or Costa Rica beforehand for 2 weeks and then head into the states from there.

Thanks

Tom

noqcks

You're correct. After Nov 8 only vaccinated will be able to enter into the U.S by land or air.

I believe there are possibly medical exemptions, but they haven't really said, I think it's up to the discretion of the border security.

Additionally, if you were willing to provide a "modified" proof of vaccination certificate, im not sure there's much U.S border security could do to verify that it's genuine. The risk of course is that you'll be barred from entering the USA ever again.

OP
T

tom94

You're correct. After Nov 8 only vaccinated will be able to enter into the U.S by land or air.

I believe there are possibly medical exemptions, but they haven't really said, I think it's up to the discretion of the border security.

Additionally, if you were willing to provide a "modified" proof of vaccination certificate, im not sure there's much U.S border security could do to verify that it's genuine. The risk of course is that you'll be barred from entering the USA ever again.
Thanks boss - makes sense. Real shame that the science justifying these actions is weak at best (and in most cases contradicts it) but hey ho, it is what it is.

Summer

Now imagine the irony that people can illegally cross the US southern border without any vaccines (or any paperwork for that matter).

Rivka

If you enter before the 8th of November you will only need a PCR test. After the 8th I wonder if you need a vaccine to leave the USA and travel on their airlines?

frannybananny

So is this article just untrue? Says that England decided to drop vaccine passport rules.

noqcks

I didn't say anything about England. This is about entering the United States.

Callmestar

So is this article just untrue? Says that England decided to drop vaccine passport rules.

There were no vaccine passport rules in the England to drop. They supposedly "dropped 'plans' for vaccine passports", which again is complete nonsense, they are simply waiting for the right time and the appropriate excuse to implement them. They have recently ramped up the fear mongering around Covid cases again are talking of considering implementing 'plan b' which includes introducing mask mandates and vaccine passports etc etc. Plan B is really Plan A....

P

Peatness

There were no vaccine passport rules in the England to drop. They supposedly "dropped 'plans' for vaccine passports", which again is complete nonsense, they are simply waiting for the right time and the appropriate excuse to implement them. They have recently ramped up the fear mongering around Covid cases again are talking of considering implementing 'plan b' which includes introducing mask mandates and vaccine passports etc etc. Plan B is really Plan A....
Totally agree. Also when Rishi Sunak starts throwing money around you know there is trouble ahead.

Callmestar

Totally agree. Also when Rishi Sunak starts throwing money around you know there is trouble ahead.

Yep. Watch when the kids go back to school after half term and they get back to testing hundreds of thousands of kids every few days, the cases will spike and they'll use it as the excuse for plan b. Despite most of those cases being asymptomatic or false positives.

Utterly fed up of their predictable bulls**t.

Sajid Javid is now also under full mind control or puppet string after sounding half reasonable for his first 2 weeks in the job!

P

Peatness

Yep. Watch when the kids go back to school after half term and they get back to testing hundreds of thousands of kids every few days, the cases will spike and they'll use it as the excuse for plan b. Despite most of those cases being asymptomatic or false positives.

Sajid Javid is now also under full mind control or puppet string after sounding half reasonable for his first 2 weeks in the job!
Vaccine passport are on the way

P

Peatness

Yep. Resist, at all costs. Have you had the vaksheen...?
P.S. I will never have it.
Gosh no and I don't intend to. I did get a tetanus vaccine just over 2 years ago and I suspect long term effects from that. If I had informed consent at the time I would have declined it.

OP
T

tom94

Totally agree with this - bang on. Your so right, It's so freakin predictable. Plan B is exactly what they want. The tyranny is coming (again) and won't stop.

Any joy with any border crossing? I’m looking to do similar for a friends dying wish in the U.S.A. I am unvaccinated, do I go the Mexico route or the Canada route?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals