Unusual reaction to milk

dukez07

Recently I have been doing a tryptophan restriction diet - which went really well for me.

I ran out of gelatin, though, so I am back on milk until I get paid.

The first thing I notice about milk, is how freezing cold it makes me feel. I can drink unlimited OJ and it makes no difference to how warm I feelk inside. Milk though, no matter what source it comes from, freezes me and makes me shudder uncomfortably from within. It's not an enjoyable experience.

What could be the cause of this>

J

j.

Have you tried switching brands, containers, types (non-pasteurized, pasteurized, UHT).

OP
D

dukez07

I've tried pasteurized, non pasteurized, skimmed, semi-skimmed, whole, different brands (4 different types).

Raw milk doesn't have this negative reaction, but, I get sluggish on it (higher fat isn't good for me).

J

j.

I used to have trouble with all milk. As soon as I put it in my mouth I felt strong aversion to it and couldn't even get it into my body. When I used pregnenolone, I was able to drink some types. Later, I use ERFA thyroid, and I was able to drink more types, including UHT milk.

OP
D

dukez07

superhuman said:
Hmm did you try and up your sodium intake?

Indeed i have, and, increased sodium intake makes a huge difference! I mean, being a non responder to milk in general, I have to say that despite my lack of success with it, the issue of body temperature is solved when sodium intake is increased. No wonder I was craving, salty, starchy meals.

A lot of the raw foodists (well, the ones who are more savvy) also place good importance on salt intake. If what RP says about it is true, it is a very valuable addition (if you are clearly lacking it in the first place).

himsahimsa

Are you saying that after getting enough salt your bad reaction to milk is gone?