Unprecedented mortality jump in 18-64 age group, NOT due to COVID-19

yerrag

The numbers are normalized to account for the fact that the countries have different size populations.
Yes, I was curious if the graph indicated a normalized metric of excess deaths per million population, as graphs normally would have labels.

Donttreadonme

The numbers are normalized to account for the fact that the countries have different size populations.
Whether or not it does doesn't matter and is invariant to the fact that the illegal aliens entering the USA by the millions aren't as healthy and die younger and are driving down the average life expectancy.

To exaggerate imagine one million people entering Norway who all die at 62. Their average life expectancy drops tremendously because Norway is small.

That's what is happening to the USA and average life expectancy to a degree.

Also that are group in this thread is dying in big numbers from drug overdoses. Enough to account for the entire jump in deaths , no but its certainly a big contributor. Furthermore, having a wife who does er medicine in Detroit most of the younger deaths not from drugs or guns are minorities for some reason... They seem to get sick with more things than Caucasian and oriental. No I'm not racist but these are the n=1 observations in the Detroit area

I do math for a living but I'm not a statistician

Last edited:

Giraffe

According to an article in the German media the Netherlands government withholds data on excess mortality.

On December 1, the Dutch parliament called on the government to investigate excess mortality data. At that time excess mortality was 800 to 900 people per week while only 300 death per week were reported as a result of covid-19. [The Netherlands is a small country. Normal is 2,900 death per week on average.] This striking difference should be clarified with an independent scientific investigation. While in the mean time excess mortality has risen to 1,200 people per week, nothing has been done in relation to the investigation.

Niederländische Regierung hält Daten zur Übersterblichkeit zurück

According to an article in the German media the Netherlands government withholds data on excess mortality.

On December 1, the Dutch parliament called on the government to investigate excess mortality data. At that time excess mortality was 800 to 900 people per week while only 300 death per week were reported as a result of covid-19. [The Netherlands is a small country. Normal is 2,900 death per week on average.] This striking difference should be clarified with an independent scientific investigation. While in the mean time excess mortality has risen to 1,200 people per week, nothing has been done in relation to the investigation.

Niederländische Regierung hält Daten zur Übersterblichkeit zurück

Confirmed correct. A prominent writer penned this piece I will attach below. I will provide an informal translation of highlights.

He states that the government has taken not one step of action regarding a request from a member of the 2nd chamber or parliament for an investigation into the reason for this unprecidented non-covid excess mortality, even though a majority in house voted for the motion (a full month ago).

He has the balls to address the elephant in the room: vaccination. He quickly follows up with the usual disclaimer, "I'm not anti-vaccine, I've been vaccinated, you should also get vaccinated if you are part of a risk group.." etc. But what else could be the cause, he wonders? Somewhat sarcastically perhaps he asks, "Is it poisoned drinking water, contaminated food, a mass suicide wave eclipsing historical precedent, a disease at least as deadly running parallel to covid through the population as of yet undetected?"

He ends by taking the opportunity to stand up for our children. "If kids run either next to no risk from covid or no risk at all and we cannot guarantee their safety after vaccinating them, then using their bodies to attempt to ensure the safety of the elderly is totally immoral."

FB_IMG_1641667233893.jpg

Rafe

Bad cattitude has a good post about this.

The dramatic rise in all cause mortality in European nations coincides with the vaccine roll outs.

There is one problem with blaming the vaccines for this. Sweden isn’t showing any increased mortality like the other European nations.

And their vaccination rate is just under 70%.

He says it can’t be cohort depletion either b/c Sweden’s all cause mortality remains about the same in 2021 as the previous 5-6 years.

There apparently is no data yet on categories of cause. One idea is that Sweden didn’t lockdown so had fewer deaths of despair primarily or secondarily. Another is long-term effects from covid or ventilation/ECMO for those who lived through that.

He shows the data chart for Germany.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Michael Yeadon posts in the comments there.

I am posting one of his comments here for people still on the fence about just how serious this is, or in case that substack account goes down.
"MY: ...I don’t. To be honest, I’m very tired after almost 20 months of this. I’m doing more interviews again including a long session with Reiner Fuellmich’s Corona Committee today. I just don’t want to write articles. There’s nothing more to say: this has been the biggest crime in history, it’s a global coup d’etat of the liberal democracies. We’re either going to stand up, cross our arms & say “Were not complying. I’m arresting you for crimes against humanity” or we’re going to be enslaved. It’s that simple. We need political leaders to join with scientists, medics, lawyers, ethicists plus anyone with a spine."

yerrag

I am posting one of his comments here for people still on the fence about just how serious this is, or in case that substack account goes down.
"MY: ...I don’t. To be honest, I’m very tired after almost 20 months of this. I’m doing more interviews again including a long session with Reiner Fuellmich’s Corona Committee today. I just don’t want to write articles. There’s nothing more to say: this has been the biggest crime in history, it’s a global coup d’etat of the liberal democracies. We’re either going to stand up, cross our arms & say “Were not complying. I’m arresting you for crimes against humanity” or we’re going to be enslaved. It’s that simple. We need political leaders to join with scientists, medics, lawyers, ethicists plus anyone with a spine."

Enough said. Really.

As if we need more proof. Even before it started, we knew. Even after the harm and excess deaths started, we heard. All they do is cheat and lie and censor and impose and mandate and imprison.

Is the pen still mightier than the sword these days?

Kram

56 German doctors wrote the parliament opposing vaccine mandates. 7 Argumente gegen eine Impfpflicht

The increase in excess mortality is happening all over the world:

"2.) In addition, current research shows warning signs of a considerable risk potential of these vaccines:

a) In 2021, and especially in the last few months, there was a significant increase in excess mortality, which has parallels to vaccination: if the number of vaccinations increases, excess mortality also increases; if the number of vaccinations decreases, excess mortality also decreases. This pattern can be found in various countries and could possibly be an indication of previously overlooked dramatic side effects (Appendix 1).

b) The unusually strong increase in cardiovascular and neurological diseases since the start of the vaccination campaign also shows parallels to the vaccination curves (Appendix 2)."

PolishSun

yes, excess mortality in mu country as wel starting october. By the way: one country is not a proof (like Sweden), we do not know what kind of vaccines they got.

PolishSun

And I am pretty sure Sweden outsmarted the pharma mafia, or they have a strong support, they are like untouchable in a positive way. they just threw out the content of vaccines or changed them into water vials. or they are kept as a control group. But something is going on there.

Mauritio

Bad cattitude has a good post about this.

The dramatic rise in all cause mortality in European nations coincides with the vaccine roll outs.

There is one problem with blaming the vaccines for this. Sweden isn’t showing any increased mortality like the other European nations.

And their vaccination rate is just under 70%.

He says it can’t be cohort depletion either b/c Sweden’s all cause mortality remains about the same in 2021 as the previous 5-6 years.

There apparently is no data yet on categories of cause. One idea is that Sweden didn’t lockdown so had fewer deaths of despair primarily or secondarily. Another is long-term effects from covid or ventilation/ECMO for those who lived through that.

He shows the data chart for Germany.

What kind of vaccines did they have ?
5% of the batches are responsible for 100% of the vaccine related deaths. If we could pin the batches to certain countries that would be very helpful.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is the pen still mightier than the sword these days?

We shall know soon enough - i.e. the SCOTUS upcoming decision on vaccine mandates will probably be a good hint.

-Luke-

We shall know soon enough - i.e. the SCOTUS upcoming decision on vaccine mandates will probably be a good hint.
Is there a set date for this or will it just be announced at some point when they made a decision?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals