1. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Unopened Metergoline And Energin For Sale

Discussion in 'Merchant Forums' started by ineffable500, May 25, 2017.

1. ineffable500

ineffable500 Member

Hello,

I have 4 unopened bottles of Metergoline for sale, and one unopened bottle of Energin for sale. I bought the Metergoline a few months ago when I was afraid it would imminently go out-of-stock again. But since then I've discovered a way to brew beneficial microbes, of a genera related to mitochondria, in high-concentration brews, and the healing results are far more powerful than what I have seen from Metergoline.

The price would be something like $40 for one bottle Metergoline, $150 for all 4 and Energin included for free.

Send me a message to communicate further.

Thanks

2. OP
    ineffable500

ineffable500 Member

Sold. Thanks

3. tomisonbottom

tomisonbottom Member

Can you elaborate on this? What do you mean by "brew beneficial microbes"?

4. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

I asked him over pm if he meant low dose psylocibin mushrooms but he has not answered.

5. OP
    ineffable500

ineffable500 Member

I brew microbes in a heated photofermentation chamber with very specific ingredients, usually at least 15 in total, and other parameters. The microbes I am culturing have a long history of use in human and animal health, waste treatment, and various agricultural uses, but as far as I know, near-food-grade brews which are so concentrated in purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB) have never, or very rarely, before been produced, until the last year or so, by myself and a few of my research colleagues. (These brews could be certified food grade were I to do my production and bottling processes in a food-grade kitchen, and omit one or two non-food-grade ingredients.

In these brews, besides PNSB, there are also lactobacillus species and hundreds, if not thousands, of other species living together in consortia. Regarding some of the things Ray has written about lactobacillus spp. from products such as yogurt, I can suggest that microbes grown in complex polyculture consortia are vastly different from those grown in sterile monoculture, including commercial yogurt microbes grown on pasteurised milk to make yogurt. (Incidentally, most commercial "probiotics" also contain mostly microbes grown in sterile monoculture conditions.)

However, I do wish to retract a statement which I made in the OP in this thread: my work with these microbes has nothing to do with the metergoline that at one time I had up for sale here. It was a bit disingenuous for me to mention my work with microbes in connection with the metergoline I had for sale, for there is little connection (other than the fact that selling the metergoline helped in part to fund my ongoing research/brew projects).

Since then, I have made one or two posts to RPF, in different forums than this Merchant Forums, about PNSB and the microbiome of the human body. Those posts would be a better place to discuss my work with beneficial microbes, or the effects of "probiotics" on human health.

6. OP
    ineffable500

ineffable500 Member

No, I do not think you are on the right track at all in ascertaining what kind of work I do. Your question to me via PM, and the likely line(s) of thinking that led you to ask it, seems to me to betray a peculiar sort of confusion and bias on your part. I did not reply to your PM, because I felt that doing so would likely be a waste of time, for I felt the question(s) you posed to me via PM were ridiculous. If you had paid attention to my OP which mentioned my work brewing beneficial microbes, and also had any background in the field of microbiology or mycology, then you might have known that I was not cultivating mushrooms.

7. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Lol I had no idea what you were talking about, like many here I'd guess, so I asked. You sound very haughty and arrogant for no particular reasons, I guess the microbes did not help with politeness, simple social interactions, nor did they help you understand what I wrote ("ascertain"? it was just a guess).

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to share the answer for the forums.

8. OP
    ineffable500

ineffable500 Member

Hi Wagner83,

Well, you are right in a sense, about the tone of my reply! But I think I can explain why the tone of my reply to you might have sounded harsh, although it may also be interpreted in other ways.

You see, while it may sound unbelievable, my work with these microbes over the years has not been easy for me, due at least partly to metaphysical reasons. I cannot claim to understand what these reasons are nor the reasons why there should be such metaphysical reasons/influences in our world, yet I have come to believe that such influences are, at times, real and significant. (However, it should be noted that I think that sometimes, metaphysical discussions are a bit breathless. Most of the time, floofy New-Agey types get melodramatic and excited about nearly any topic supposedly "metaphysical," even if such topics are actually, as is usually the case, quite uninteresting and inconsequential.)

So, while I respect the work of Ray Peat and others in "demystifying" topics which get muddled by conflicting science/pseudoscience, I also try to judge the timeline of humanity realistically; and for whatever metaphysical/spiritual reasons, certain occurrences are very likely to be realized in this Universe in this timeline, while others are not likely to happen within the next 50 or 100 years, or 200 years, or 500 years.

So, were I to try (as I have to some extent in the past) to "make everyone like me," to "spread the word" about how the microbes I work with can "help to save the world!," or to otherwise try to disregard realities of the evolution of humanity at this time, it would be akin to my continuing to beat my head against a wall, so to speak.

Thus, in this vein, I have some theories at this time about my continuing involvement with these microbes. I do not know if these theories are true, but if I continue to work with these microbes, I think it is is likely that:
    1. I will not be selling a certified human food-grade brew made with beneficial microbes within the next year
    2. Even if I made a certified human food-grade batch, it would certainly not be intended for mass distribution like some kind of "Kombucha soda pop"
    3. PNSB microbes are still not on the FDA's GRAS list, even though they have been present in various food products and nutritional supplements for decades (and in the human food chain in at least small quantities since the dawn of our species)
    4. Agricultural use of beneficial microbes still seems like a more easeful way for me to place beneficial microbes into the world/environment
    5. Topical/cosmetic, or research use purposes, are also a possible option. Indeed, several cosmetic/topical products over the years have contained PNSB and other beneficial microbes
    6. Public discussion of the healing effects from ingestion/topical use by humans/livestock of PNSB will likely continue to be rather obscure and largely hidden from public view (such as on the Internet) for awhile, perhaps at least for the next several years or longer; I don't really know the likely timeline of future discussions of healing effects from PNSB and their metabolites, but it is certainly true that, (due largely to metaphysical reasons of which specifics I am not sure), up to the present, most all reports and discussions of the healing effects from PNSB have been mostly private, and remain private, and also most of those which are somewhat public are from other countries with languages other than English.

BTW, sorry for not having responded to your PM to me, which you briefly referenced earlier in this thread, from several months ago! The reality is I access the Internet only occasionally, and often have limited time when I do so; thus, although I did read the PM you sent to me, I initially did not take the time to pen even a simple "no" answer, (though such a simple answer would not have been very satisfactory), and, eventually, I simply forgot that I might at some point wish to send you a reply, so I never did. However, in my last two or three posts within this topic on this thread on this forum, I think I have probably finally answered your initial question(s) that you had posed to me via a PM; and so, I hope that these posts may be considered sufficient as a reply.

And finally, while this thread may be getting a little off-topic from the thread's title, I wish to briefly state my appreciation for Raypeatforum, and for the content herein, and for the posts from forum members!

9. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Thanks for the sorrow reply!