InChristAlone

Yeah beef in the US is aged. Not sure about pork. And probably not chicken. Maybe that's why I tend to minimize red meat in my diet.

Sheila

Dear Amazoniac,

It has only been a few months, but there is universal delight at the introduction of guava juice here. At present we can only get 30% juice but it makes a lovely change from the usuals and seems to work nicely for the movement of the bowels in those where movement is more adagio.

I think its use in combination with "When A Turk's Bowels Move Less Than Three Times A Day, He Consults A Physician." approaches may have even more merit. I would personally prefer my vitamin C from such a source than via shipping container.

Will see if we can grow the little beauties here also. Would hate to have nothing left to prune!
Thank you,
Sheila

Sherbert

In that case the only sensible approach seems to be that all protein must come in the form of ketoacids (as in potato protein soup) so that no ammonia and polyamines are generated. Ketoacids can even be bought in bulk as powder if juicing potatoes every day is not feasible.

Btw, what did Gerson do to make the breast cancer disappear in that Armenian lady? Just administer his diet? I understand he is saying he does not know what specifically worked, but what is it he did for those patients? There is no mention of the protocol anywhere in the entire chapter of the book.
"Ketoacids can even be bought in bulk as powder if juicing potatoes every day is not feasible."

Is that like, for example, the bulk bcaa amazon sells? i would be interested in bulk, *potato* (or @least potato-like) if possible, ketoacids in anyone could point me in the right direction. I'm kind of new to some of this and forum-life 😃 in general thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom