Unexpected benefits of Ivermectin....

joaquin

I have a spare Ivermectin paste I can sell you. I purchased about 8 tubes as many people at work came down with Covid. I’m based in London so you can collect it/post it.
Do you know how many milligrams of ivermectin is in one tube? Once I know that, I can figure out the titration easily.

Dutchie

I have a spare Ivermectin paste I can sell you. I purchased about 8 tubes as many people at work came down with Covid. I’m based in London so you can collect it/post it.

Thanks for the kind offer :)
I don't live in The UK nor am visiting London anytime soon,so a package will be confiscated too since the Brexit.

Nick

From what I've been able to gather, the inert ingredient in the horse version of ivermectin is Aerosil, which is fumed silica. I don't believe it is a problem. Here is wikipedia link.
Of the 3 or 4 brands that list the inactive ingredients in the MSDS, all of the ingredients are different in each brand. The most commonly sold brands are the ones that don't list the ingredients at all in the MSDS.
Yeah it feels like a mineral oil base... Which is fine. My skin loves it. If you research "slugging", it is common to seal in active ingredients with a layer of petroleum jelly before bed....
Mineral oil is definitely toxic to ingest as well as for the skin. Ray has mentioned that whatever mineral oil is absorbed stays in the body forever.

David PS

1669322695926.png

A

Adf

How about both😉
I've cut out oxalates long before the cds/treatment and the severe histamine sensitivity.
Ah okay. Hmm have you tried drinking/eating home made probiotic foods? Like Milk Kefir, it's super easy to make at home, and cheap.

Jam linked a couple of articles earlier in this thread regarding Kefirs health benefits. Home made probiotic food has a significantly larger amount of bacteria than store bought. If I remember correctly there was a German study that suggested home made fermented foods have 100 or more times the bacteria, supposedly up in the trillions. It makes sense that store bought products made for mass production would have much less probiotics.

Milk Kefir is self replicating too so you only need to buy the Kefir once, and can have a daily dose of it, you just need to buy more milk when you run out.
I've found a horse paste which says it contains 18.7mg Ivermectin and 140.3 Praziquantel
(Haven't heard of the latter,so need to look into it some more)
....and it's a mystery if I can get that product.

You want to avoid any paste that has other drugs along with the Ivermectin. Just ivermectin alone. At least that is what is widely suggested by the Doctors who suggest to take the paste if it's your only option.

Dutchie

Ah okay. Hmm have you tried drinking/eating home made probiotic foods? Like Milk Kefir, it's super easy to make at home, and cheap.

Jam linked a couple of articles earlier in this thread regarding Kefirs health benefits. Home made probiotic food has a significantly larger amount of bacteria than store bought. If I remember correctly there was a German study that suggested home made fermented foods have 100 or more times the bacteria, supposedly up in the trillions. It makes sense that store bought products made for mass production would have much less probiotics.

Milk Kefir is self replicating too so you only need to buy the Kefir once, and can have a daily dose of it, you just need to buy more milk when you run out.

You want to avoid any paste that has other drugs along with the Ivermectin. Just ivermectin alone. At least that is what is widely suggested by the Doctors who suggest to take the paste if it's your only option.

No, I don't make kefir due to go histamine producing strains in it.

Thanks for the suggestion, so that paste I saw is out.
Getting Bimectin seems impossible, I might even have a better chance at getting regular Ivermectin (pills) through some kind of backdoor.

joaquin

No, I don't make kefir due to go histamine producing strains in it.

Thanks for the suggestion, so that paste I saw is out.
Getting Bimectin seems impossible, I might even have a better chance at getting regular Ivermectin (pills) through some kind of backdoor.
I can't do any fermented foods either due to significant rises in histamine.

David PS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXc9mL7xEbE

Last edited:

David PS

1688907999202.png

Birdie

After topically applying the 1.87% paste/cream to my face yesterday, and letting it sit on there all day, I woke up this morning with very smooth skin. Feels cool and "open"(?).

My nose especially is noticeably smoother, fewer/almost no red inflamed bumps. Overall size seems smaller. For months I've been thinking that I was just getting spider veins and that it was all due to excess estrogen...

It did get flaky towards the end of the day tho. I even had a little makeup over it.

Let me know how it goes.
I've just read this about the topical IVM on the face. It reminds me of how I used the paste in 2016 for Demodex mites/Roseacea. I'd been reading a lot about Roseacea and learned this is a helpful treatment. Only the pharma form was called Soolantra and cost I think $300. So, some were using the horse paste. I used the paste internally in large capsules back then.

I don't remember if I used it topically but that is how Soolantra is used. Not saying you have the mites but I think I did. I was happy to see you discovered this use for yourself and how it worked.

I'm reading the whole thread since I've got my husband using IVM (for inflammation and possible cancer) and want to get a feel for how others use it.

Birdie

What are the cheapest sources you've found that are available to US?
The cheapest I've found is the paste at a feed store. The price on amazon has shot up.

Waynish

The cheapest I've found is the paste at a feed store. The price on amazon has shot up.
Ah I've only seen the "human approved" stuff. I wonder about using the animal stuff, but considering it is only ~2% ivermectin, I wonder about 98% of the rest being reasonable for human consumption. Probably fine, but paying extra for a cleaner supply makes sense. Paying more for the same thing doesn't.

Birdie

I started my husband on 12mg IVM yesterday. That's his dose for Covid, which he never had btw. This should help his prostatitis.

Birdie

Ah I've only seen the "human approved" stuff. I wonder about using the animal stuff, but considering it is only ~2% ivermectin, I wonder about 98% of the rest being reasonable for human consumption. Probably fine, but paying extra for a cleaner supply makes sense. Paying more for the same thing doesn't.
Our MD scripted it but those pills are only 3mg and pricey. I'm using all day chemist 12mg pills. There are fillers in the tablets too, but I'd guess not the 98% you mention for the paste. Wow

Waynish

Our MD scripted it but those pills are only 3mg and pricey. I'm using all day chemist 12mg pills. There are fillers in the tablets too, but I'd guess not the 98% you mention for the paste. Wow
I don't have an issue with fillers if they aren't harmful. They could actually be helpful. A tiny potent dose could be more problematic, but I just didn't find the info on what the 98% consists of in the horse paste yet. :beatdeadhorse🐴

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals