Unexpected benefits of Ivermectin....

I just received a tube of the ivermectin. It does not state that its need to be refrigerated. If I store this in the fridge, will it affect it in anyway?

EDIT: I see now it says to store between 68 to 77 F.
I don’t refrigerate mine.

Dutchie

Well, it figures, this felt too good to be true...🙄

Turns out I can't get or order Bimectin (or similar product) anywhere, without a vet's prescription.
I don't know any vets either, who are willing to make me a subscription.

Nick

Hey do you know where we can look up the inactive ingredients in the paste? A full ingredient list ? I use the Vedco Promectin brand...%1.87 Ivermectin.

Thanks!
There used to be a website that had collected together all the information on ingredients of 8 or so brands, it was a site for people using it topically for rosacea. The site used to come up in the duck duck go search results prior to 2020 but I can no longer find it so maybe they took it down during the covid controversies. The information came from MSDS pdfs so searching the brand and "MSDS" is probably the best bet for still finding the information. If I remember correctly maybe 4 of the brands listed hid all of the inactive ingredients information, calling it "proprietary" on the MSDS, and the other 4 listed the inactive ingredients, several of which were petroleum oil based.

LadyRae

Turns out I can't get or order Bimectin (or similar product) anywhere, without a vet's prescription.
Where do you live? Any access to Amazon?

LadyRae

There used to be a website that had collected together all the information on ingredients of 8 or so brands, it was a site for people using it topically for rosacea. The site used to come up in the duck duck go search results prior to 2020 but I can no longer find it so maybe they took it down during the covid controversies. The information came from MSDS pdfs so searching the brand and "MSDS" is probably the best bet for still finding the information. If I remember correctly maybe 4 of the brands listed hid all of the inactive ingredients information, calling it "proprietary" on the MSDS, and the other 4 listed the inactive ingredients, several of which were petroleum oil based.
Yeah it feels like a mineral oil base... Which is fine. My skin loves it. If you research "slugging", it is common to seal in active ingredients with a layer of petroleum jelly before bed....

Dutchie

Where do you live? Any access to Amazon?

I do have access to Amazon, but I can't order anything from The US or UK, basically any country outside the EU, bc Customs will confiscate the package.... especially in this case bc it's an item with restrictions.
They've really managed to close the net in on us here...

joaquin

Yeah it feels like a mineral oil base... Which is fine. My skin loves it. If you research "slugging", it is common to seal in active ingredients with a layer of petroleum jelly before bed....
From what I've been able to gather, the inert ingredient in the horse version of ivermectin is Aerosil, which is fumed silica. I don't believe it is a problem. Here is wikipedia link.

LadyRae

I do have access to Amazon, but I can't order anything from The US or UK, basically any country outside the EU, bc Customs will confiscate the package.... especially in this case bc it's an item with restrictions.
They've really managed to close the net in on us here...
Any friends/family in the US that can send you a syringe in a bubble-lined envelope ?

Dutchie

Any friends/family in the US that can send you a syringe in a bubble-lined envelope ?

Sadly, even packages from friends/family now are controlled and come with additional costs.
When they see what my 'friend' sent me, it's going to be confiscated as well.

I guess the only way to obtain it is through finding the right person (s) in 'the underground '.

joaquin

Sadly, even packages from friends/family now are controlled and come with additional costs.

I guess the only way to obtain it is through finding the right person (s) in 'the underground '.
In what country are you?

HeyThere

Amazon. 10 bucks.

A

Adf

Chlorine is an option but juice and fruits are not? Think on that for a moment.

Chlorine Dioxide is not Chlorine. They are two completely different chemicals. Chemistry is fickle in whereas you can take something completely poisonous and add or subtract one thing to its bond and it may render it completely non toxic. And vice versa.

Chlorine is bad news poison even at low doses, can cause death. Chlorine dioxide is not.

ClO2 may however ravage or affect your gut microbiome like antibiotics do, so care needs to be taken with that. It sounds like @Dutchie may have a poorly balanced microbiome, or perhaps has oxalate toxicity. I don't think ClO2 would help either of those problems. Have you tried a low oxalate diet @Dutchie?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Adf

Hey do you know where we can look up the inactive ingredients in the paste? A full ingredient list ? I use the Vedco Promectin brand...%1.87 Ivermectin.

Thanks!

You might not be able to find the ingredients. Even the MSDS (material safety data sheet) does not list the other ingredients.

Bimectins MSDS lists the other ingredients as proprietary blends 'withheld as a trade secret'.

LadyRae

You might not be able to find the ingredients. Even the MSDS (material safety data sheet) does not list the other ingredients.

Bimectins MSDS lists the other ingredients as proprietary blends 'withheld as a trade secret'.
Thanks, yeah I think you're right. Oh well.....

Dutchie

@Dutchie may have a poorly balanced microbiome, or perhaps has oxalate toxicity. I don't think ClO2 would help either of those pr

How about both😉
I've cut out oxalates long before the cds/treatment and the severe histamine sensitivity.

I've found a horse paste which says it contains 18.7mg Ivermectin and 140.3 Praziquantel
(Haven't heard of the latter,so need to look into it some more)
....and it's a mystery if I can get that product.

golder

I have a spare Ivermectin paste I can sell you. I purchased about 8 tubes as many people at work came down with Covid. I’m based in London so you can collect it/post it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals