Unexpected benefits of Ivermectin....

Me too. Works great. I have so much energy and clear-headedness the day after I take some...🙂

Ya know, I actually started to have more energy too……..

Suddenly I started galloping around my house, stomping my feet and neighing! 😂

LadyRae

Ya know, I actually started to have more energy too……..

Suddenly I started galloping around my house, stomping my feet and neighing! 😂
Hey do you know where we can look up the inactive ingredients in the paste? A full ingredient list ? I use the Vedco Promectin brand...%1.87 Ivermectin.

Thanks!

Hey do you know where we can look up the inactive ingredients in the paste? A full ingredient list ? I use the Vedco Promectin brand...%1.87 Ivermectin.

Thanks!
I guess google it? I ordered mine on Amazon. I guess the ingredients would be on the box? I can’t remember though.

LadyRae

I guess google it? I ordered mine on Amazon. I guess the ingredients would be on the box? I can’t remember though.
No ingredients listed on the box or included in the leaflet inside... I've tried googling it and going to the company's website, nothing

Perry Staltic

No ingredients listed on the box or included in the leaflet inside... I've tried googling it and going to the company's website, nothing

I tried looking too. It's a tough one. I read that the main ingredient in one of the pastes is corn oil

LadyRae

I tried looking too. It's a tough one. I read that the main ingredient in one of the pastes is corn oil
Of course it probably is, or I also suspect mineral oil.. for what it's worth, usually my mode of ingestion is topical, as I spread a thin layer on my face before bed, over my tretinoin, to reduce my Demodex mite proliferation that was causing rosacea-like symptoms. My skin is always soft and dewy in the morning..happy skin anyway🤷.

Perhaps the Ivermectin oil base acts like "slugging", a moisturizing technique that originated in korea, where you spread a thin layer of petroleum jelly over whatever facial product you are using overnight, locking in moisture and helping the product to work better.

joaquin

I just received a tube of the ivermectin. It does not state that its need to be refrigerated. If I store this in the fridge, will it affect it in anyway?

EDIT: I see now it says to store between 68 to 77 F.

frannybananny

I just received a tube of the ivermectin. It does not state that its need to be refrigerated. If I store this in the fridge, will it affect it in anyway?

I don't refrigerate mine but my house in the wintertime (now) gets down to about 57-59 nightly then warms up to about 70 during the day upstairs. I am not concerned about the temp affecting the Ivermectin.

LadyRae

I used to store mine in the fridge but now I just keep it in my nightstand drawer because I saw that the leaflet recommended 68 to 77, like you noticed

Dutchie

This topic and testimonial are interesting.
I'm suffering from likely (hydrogen sulfide) sibo/sifo/imo through the entire Digestive tract,slow motillity, food intolerancesparasites,hormonal issues,overburdened liver and whatnot....
I'm just at a loss about how to get out of the health nightmare, especially bc I just can't afford (expensive) testing anymore...I barely can afford good food (and some much needed supplements). So, I'm forced to navigate on my gut suspicions (lol...no pun) and whatever 'evidence' I have from prior years and experiences.

A couple of months ago a naturopath had put me on drinking some chlorine dioxide daily, prior to a treatment.
The first 2 weeks I felt like it was helping me, I started to feel better and on a rare occasion saw a worm in my stool. Eventually I got the impression it wasn't doing much anymore, nor saw worms etc., coming out and I felt that it actually might be messing with my electrolyte balance.

So.....what do you think of Ivermectin vs Chlorine Dioxide in terms of (lasting) results, effectivity etc.?

Hermes

Isn't chlorine dioxide a sketchy supplement? I'd rather take ivermectin b/c it's pretty safe. Chlorine dioxide is a way more controversial supplement as far as I can tell. But to credit its benefits: someone healed her stomach issues with it. So I'm really not sure what to say. Personally, I'd give ivermectin a go and ditch the chloride dioxide.

Dutchie

Isn't chlorine dioxide a sketchy supplement? I'd rather take ivermectin b/c it's pretty safe. Chlorine dioxide is a way more controversial supplement as far as I can tell. But to credit its benefits: someone healed her stomach issues with it. So I'm really not sure what to say. Personally, I'd give ivermectin a go and ditch the chloride dioxide.

I've stopped the chlorine dioxide a couple of weeks ago,when I became ill with a severe cold,the flu, covid...who knows(since years).
I couldn't force myself drinking that ' nasty tasting poolwater'., so I didn't and never started back up again....but lately I'm questioning if I should start again, since at times (3rd and 4th week of my supposed cycle) it feels like I'm spiralling down again. (losing lots of hair, severe histamine/oxalate intolerance, digestive issues/slow motillity/constipation, lost weight mostly muscle and what little breasts I had is gone).

Yeah, cds/mms is controversial but the naturopath was all in praise of it.
Then again Ivermectin has also gotten a fringe reputation.
Anyway, I know nothing about Ivermectin and its products so that's something I need to research. (I read about horsepaste?...I know Ivermectin is used a lot to treat animals).

joaquin

Chlorine is bad for the heart.
Grape juice on the other hand is full of healthy benefits.

HeyThere

Sigh. They make Ivm in a green apple flavored paste (I'd personally call it a lotion) so you can easily give it to horses and animals vs struggling making them take a pill. They are living sentient things like people. But they weigh much more than people so you have to adjust the amount for a horse vs a little dog vs a human being. That's it. That's Ivm. The rest was evil propaganda. Sometimes I rub Ivm onto the back of my hands to absorb as I think the texture would be far too much like eating a lotion. The applicator has doses written on the syringe. You twist the plastic "bolt" that's on it so that the plunger stops on the dose you require. Obviously, it would be easier to get a more specific dose with a pill. Again, that's it. The rest was an evil puppet show of lies.

joaquin

Sigh. They make Ivm in a green apple flavored paste (I'd personally call it a lotion) so you can easily give it to horses and animals vs struggling making them take a pill. They are living sentient things like people. But they weigh much more than people so you have to adjust the amount for a horse vs a little dog vs a human being. That's it. That's Ivm. The rest was evil propaganda. Sometimes I rub Ivm onto the back of my hands to absorb as I think the texture would be far too much like eating a lotion. The applicator has doses written on the syringe. You twist the plastic "bolt" that's on it so that the plunger stops on the dose you require. Obviously, it would be easier to get a more specific dose with a pill. Again, that's it. The rest was an evil puppet show of lies.
1669218526906.png

joaquin

Thanks,but juice/fruits are no option for me.
By now, very little food is.
Chlorine is an option but juice and fruits are not? Think on that for a moment.

Dutchie

Thanks for explaining :)
I'll see if I can find some Ivm here, as it's been kinda banned here since the start of the pandemic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals