Unexpected benefits of Ivermectin....

LadyRae

Your experience? I only posted aboout my own experiences. your experience is what makes me WANT to take my Ivermec.

That said, I can relate to what you just posted about digestion and certain foods all too well.
Ok cool. In my opinion, anyone with digestive complaints should give it a try.

HeyThere

Ok cool. In my opinion, anyone with digestive complaints should give it a try.

I whole heartedly agree, except for my reasons in my orig post :) I was hoping someone reading would have some input for my situation.

LadyRae

I whole heartedly agree, except for my reasons in my orig post :) I was hoping someone reading would have some input for my situation.
In the last few days I've noticed that my skin has cleared up greatly, I was having a little bit of rosacea around my nose, little red bumps that have completely disappeared. I did some research and it turns out that Ivermectin kills mites on the face which can cause rosacea...

Earlier today I even rubbed some of the horse paste onto my face and cheeks and nose. I can report back later. It's really quite amazing

golder

In the last few days I've noticed that my skin has cleared up greatly, I was having a little bit of rosacea around my nose, little red bumps that have completely disappeared. I did some research and it turns out that Ivermectin kills mites on the face which can cause rosacea...

Earlier today I even rubbed some of the horse paste onto my face and cheeks and nose. I can report back later. It's really quite amazing
Great find, I’m going to try a pea sized amount on the small red inflamed areas on the top of my cheeks. Hoping I get similar results to you.

LadyRae

Great find, I’m going to try a pea sized amount on the small red inflamed areas on the top of my cheeks. Hoping I get similar results to you.
After topically applying the 1.87% paste/cream to my face yesterday, and letting it sit on there all day, I woke up this morning with very smooth skin. Feels cool and "open"(?).

My nose especially is noticeably smoother, fewer/almost no red inflamed bumps. Overall size seems smaller. For months I've been thinking that I was just getting spider veins and that it was all due to excess estrogen...

It did get flaky towards the end of the day tho. I even had a little makeup over it.

Let me know how it goes.

HeyThere

Ivermectin has been prescribed for Rosacea for decades. Rosacea is caused by mites/parasites/whatever they call it :)

LadyRae

Ok, it's been 4 days since I started applying Ivermectin horse paste (?) to my face ... The red papules, tiny pimple-looking bumps along my upper left cheek and along my nose have disappeared. They've been there over a year!

In addition, the congestion on my forehead is gone, it's completely smooth and translucent. I used Tretinoin for almost a YEAR in an attempt to clear these...

I'm still using a derm-prescribed cream with clendimycin (spelling?) , Tretinoin .025%, niacinamide at night. I apply the paste in the morning, then use a moisturizer or snail mucin over it(Cosrx).

I've only been watching my diet religiously for 5 days...? I quit eating the home-made protein ice cream that was bloating me. Currently eating beef, liver, heart, chicken heart, seafood, cantaloupe, melon, apple, pineapple, kiwi, gelatin, eggs, cilantro, bamboo shoots, carrots, grape juice, mint tea. I still use stevia but quit diet coke?.

I'm also ingesting a small blob of Ivermectin paste after I apply some to my face.

HeyThere

Ok, it's been 4 days since I started applying Ivermectin horse paste (?) to my face ... The red papules, tiny pimple-looking bumps along my upper left cheek and along my nose have disappeared. They've been there over a year!

In addition, the congestion on my forehead is gone, it's completely smooth and translucent. I used Tretinoin for almost a YEAR in an attempt to clear these...

I'm still using a derm-prescribed cream with clendimycin (spelling?) , Tretinoin .025%, niacinamide at night. I apply the paste in the morning, then use a moisturizer or snail mucin over it(Cosrx).

I've only been watching my diet religiously for 5 days...? I quit eating the home-made protein ice cream that was bloating me. Currently eating beef, liver, heart, chicken heart, seafood, cantaloupe, melon, apple, pineapple, kiwi, gelatin, eggs, cilantro, bamboo shoots, carrots, grape juice, mint tea. I still use stevia but quit diet coke?.

I'm also ingesting a small blob of Ivermectin paste after I apply some to my face.

That's sometimes my issue.. I do too many new things all at once to know exactly what fixed my issue(s). Your diet change coud have been what cleared up your facial skin?

Callmestar

Took it for Covid and it seemed to get rid of prostatitis which I'd had for about 8 months and wouldn't shift from antibiotics.

LadyRae

That's sometimes my issue.. I do too many new things all at once to know exactly what fixed my issue(s). Your diet change coud have been what cleared up your facial skin?
Possibly. But I was only eating that protein ice cream since January or so, and I've been dealing with these red spots for well over a year.

Jam

LadyRae

Does anyone know how/where I can view the full ingredient list of my Ivermectin paste, including inactive ingredients...

Vedco Promectin E paste %1.87 Ivermectin

I've tried googling to no avail....

Thank you!!

joaquin

What is the best place to purchase paste and/or pills? I bought some pills a few months ago and have used them with good results. I split a 12 mg pill and take two days in a row every couple of months. But I'm hoping these are real iver. Any reason why they would not be?

HeyThere

What is the best place to purchase paste and/or pills? I bought some pills a few months ago and have used them with good results. I split a 12 mg pill and take two days in a row every couple of months. But I'm hoping these are real iver. Any reason why they would not be?

Amazon for paste. I just apply it to the backs of my hands like a lotion and it smells like green apple :)

LadyRae

I get my tube of Ivermectin paste at North 40, a local farm/tractor supply store. $5.99. WA state, USA

joaquin

How much is a small blob? The reason I ask is because the paste is so much cheaper and I would prefer to buy that instead of the pills. The pills I got are the real deal. I can tell tremendous difference.

I took a full syringe of ivermectin paste over a period of 8 days last December, and am currently in the middle of the same thing. The syringe is for a 1250lb horse, so I split it up (I'm 125 lbs). In December, I noticed clearer brain function, flatter stomach, better sleep(no wake-ups) and more bowel movements (but not diarrhea).

For the first few days I noticed increased tiredness...but that's it...

I have also used Niclosimide with similar results...
Right. If it’s good for the horsies it’s good for killing the nasties in us too. You just take a little dab each day of the paste. I took it when I had covid.

How much is a small blob? The reason I ask is because the paste is so much cheaper and I would prefer to buy that instead of the pills. The pills I got are the real deal. I can tell tremendous difference.
On the tube, it has measurements. Just use a little blob/dab each day.

joaquin

On the tube, it has measurements. Just use a little blob/dab each day.
I want to use it orally. And not every day, maybe two consecutive days each month.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals