Understand Your Serotonin: What Is Serotonin & How Is It Made?

Explorer

I found your channel through YouTube and noticed that it was based on Peat's ideas and then I realized that you are on this forum as well, nice videos over time more people will learn those knowledges about health and nutrition and biology that are not so known now

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I found your channel through YouTube and noticed that it was based on Peat's ideas and then I realized that you are on this forum as well, nice videos over time more people will learn those knowledges about health and nutrition and biology that are not so known now

Thanks man!

I am trying to explore many of the topics on this forum on YouTube.

More people need to know these themes here.

See ya on YouTube my man!

David90

Good Video. Been watching your Youtube Channel also lately....:thumbleft

Serotonin is indeed something that most People are overlooking, even in my Social Circle. Mainstream Media claims it's the ''Happy Hormone'', when in Reality it isn't. It's Dopamine. Also having High Serotonin can have very negative Effects ( like Metioned on the Website of @Hans ).

Also it's worth Noting that some Foods contain Serotonin in certain amounts. Like Kiwifruit, Bananas, Pineapple, Plums and Tomatoes.

Chocolate (preferable Dark Chocolate) helps with boosting Dopamine. Also getting more Sun have the Same Effect.