Underrated Topic: How To Improve Lymph Flow?

Motif

moving and breathing is important of course, but what else is important?

I think muscle tensions are blocking lymph flow, right?
Also I was reading the liver plays a bigger role i think, so making sure lymph flow in the liver is working proper might be important

Lymph circulation in the liver. - PubMed - NCBI

Vibration therapy could be helpful , but I'm not sure if this could be harmful too. A lot of my skin symptoms are gone for short time after pretty much everything that promotes lymph flow, so maybe this is an underrated topic for me

miki14

Contrast showers in the morning (Hot/cold)
Massaging the legs and arms with a shower brush.
Physical activity, sports,...
Keeping salt intake high, good hydration.

Fractality

*bump* the only thing I do right now that seems to improve flow is bicycling but I'm interested in other suggestions not already mentioned here.

Inaut

Phytoestrogens may be frowned upon but herbs like burdock root, dandelion root, ginger, Pau d’arco, yellow dock and even chaparral are known to cleanse the liver and lymph.... I have experience with the first 4 herbs listed. I’m pretty sure heat lamps assist with lymph circulation as well..

Great thread btw. One of the most important things to address imo. If the liver and lymph work correctly—thyroid will follow

LUH 3417

Phytoestrogens may be frowned upon but herbs like burdock root, dandelion root, ginger, Pau d’arco, yellow dock and even chaparral are known to cleanse the liver and lymph.... I have experience with the first 4 herbs listed. I’m pretty sure heat lamps assist with lymph circulation as well..

Great thread btw. One of the most important things to address imo. If the liver and lymph work correctly—thyroid will follow
I think cleavers is supposed to specifically move lymph

Lejeboca

herbs like burdock root, dandelion root, ginger, Pau d’arco, yellow dock and even chaparral are known to cleanse the liver and lymph....
+1 .
Cleavers (Galium aparine) is specific for lymph stagnation Galium aparine - Wikipedia .
My experience that it is best for clearing out lymph in the neck and up : Used it recently for such in the face/eyes after a bad cold/flu , while burdock, dandelion, ginger, yellow dock might be good for liver-lymph cleansing, it seems.

Castor oil.

Jennifer

For the herbs, do you all recommend making a tea from them?
Sure, they can be made into teas or you can take them as tinctures. I prefer them in tincture form for potency and convenience.

Jennifer

Do you make your own or buy them from a vendor? Any recommendations? Thanks :)
I've made my own using herbs from Mountain Rose Herbs, but have also used tinctures by HerbPharm, Nature's Answer, Gaia Herbs and Dr. Morse's Cellular Botanicals. Dr. Morse's are my favorite by far. His are the strongest I've come across — he uses them in his clinic on critically ill patients. I was buying them from Our Botanicals:

Our Botanicals Worldwide: Dr Robert Morse's Herbal Formulas

OP
M

Motif

Thanks for all the answers

What do you think about vibration therapy?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals