Under Eye Skin Is Thin And Wrinkly

rei

yes, the same panda look comes back every time i am out partying/drinking and fades in half a week on it's own when living normally. Next time i will try a bit less than 10% since at that amount the very largest crystals never dissolved completely and left something resembling snowflakes in the end product, but it will have to wait till i see the need to invest in the overpriced okeefe.

yes, the same panda look comes back every time i am out partying/drinking and fades in half a week on it's own when living normally. Next time i will try a bit less than 10% since at that amount the very largest crystals never dissolved completely and left something resembling snowflakes in the end product, but it will have to wait till i see the need to invest in the overpriced okeefe.
Thanks! Very cool that you experimented with it yourself.

And as for the ratio, I've seen lower amounts used.

Skinceuticals has a product called "Triple Lipid Restore" that is 4% cholesterol.

That other study I linked to was 2% ( Use of Topical Glycolic Acid Plus a Lovastatin-Cholesterol Combination Cream for the Treatment of Autosomal Recessive Congenital Ichthyoses )

And this other study using a cholesterol skin cream also noticed the crystals:
Crystal squares were found to be cholesterol, which was partly covered by cetylstearyl alcohol. Highly regular layered squares werepure cholesterol, which crystalized during long-term storage. Such crystallization processisdue toa limited solubility of cholesterol in the formulation, leading to a supersaturated state for cholesterol.This supersaturated state could be attributed to high concentration of cholesterol,low concentration of emulsifiersor weak solubility-enhancing ability of emulsifiers, irrespective which can be a crucial AcceptedArticleThis article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.driving force for the formation of crystal lattice.

If I understand the study correctly, their cream was 5% cholesterol.
Sci-Hub | Reinforcement of barrier function - skin repair formulations to deliver physiological lipids into skin. International Journal of Cosmetic Science | 10.1111/ics.12491
Zhang, Z., Lukic, M., Savic, S., & Lunter, D. J. (2018). Reinforcement of barrier function - skin repair formulations to deliver physiological lipids into skin. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. doi:10.1111/ics.12491

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals