Under dosed thyroid and grey hair...

NommyWommy

My hair seems to have increased greying quite rapidly since starting cynoplus. Theoretically as I'm not at my optimal temperatures yet so am probably needing to increase the dose, could this increase the greying hair?

My line of thinking is along the lines of the thyroid decreases the TSH which stops my own production and as I'm not quite at my optimal dose I could end up with less Thyroid hormone? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Beastmode

My hair seems to have increased greying quite rapidly since starting cynoplus. Theoretically as I'm not at my optimal temperatures yet so am probably needing to increase the dose, could this increase the greying hair?

My line of thinking is along the lines of the thyroid decreases the TSH which stops my own production and as I'm not quite at my optimal dose I could end up with less Thyroid hormone? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dosage might be off, like you suggested. Also, the if you're not supporting it with a solid foundation of nutrition, light, rest and movement; it can be an additional stressor regardless.

Not sure of your gender or age, but if you're a woman, cynoplus might not be the best as women tend to have a harder time converting the T4 to T3. Most women, that I know of, typically start with low dose T3 and work their way up. If this doesn't apply to you, hopefully it'll help another.

It's great you're using body temp, but also use pulse as the change before and after taking any supplement or food, is more useful for the bigger picture.

GodsHound

Have you noticed your hair growing any faster? If so, you could assume that your nutritional requirements have increased to support the extra growth. Copper is essential for the creation of the melanin pigment of hair. Excess iron also competes with copper and displaces it in this context. Ray has recommended shellfish for increasing copper and reducing iron.

OP
N

NommyWommy

@Beastmode I am a male I think the cynoplus is working as I feel better, I've not noticed hair growing any quicker. I'll remember to take pulse too, I just wondered if I was worse off if my dose was too low.

@GodsHound I have increased shellfish and liver so hopefully might see a change. I remember a few years back when I was into hair mineral analysis that something I took caused my hair to darken at the roots of my grey hair but couldn't replicate it again, so hopefully it may be a mineral imbalance. Thanks for your help.

Beastmode

@Beastmode I am a male I think the cynoplus is working as I feel better, I've not noticed hair growing any quicker. I'll remember to take pulse too, I just wondered if I was worse off if my dose was too low.

@GodsHound I have increased shellfish and liver so hopefully might see a change. I remember a few years back when I was into hair mineral analysis that something I took caused my hair to darken at the roots of my grey hair but couldn't replicate it again, so hopefully it may be a mineral imbalance. Thanks for your help.
If you're just starting off, slowly increasing your dose, is ideal. I believe it's super important to focus on the nutrition even more, if you're using cynoplus. You'll be surprised where you might be "dialed in" to maximize cynoplus's effects.

Remineralization is something everyone on this forum is still doing, regardless of "stage." Make sure your liver source is from a farm that actually has copper in their soil. Most are quite deficient.

Depending on your blood work, current health status and history, you might consider blood donations to offload some excess iron. It also removes "microvesicles" which are stress inducing. Especially if you're near or above 40 years old.

Stress levels are vital to track in your day to day as you're probably burning through magnesium quite a bit. Especially over the past few years with the nonsense going around the world.

GodsHound

I think increasing nutritional requirements are the most important when someone is actually starting thyroid supplementation, even more so than when the full dose of thyroid is reached. Because hypothyroidism often predisposes malabsorption and the inefficient use of nutrients, you are already have a greater demand for nutrients before you use thyroid. And when you use T3, it acts to increase the metabolism in minutes, and your nutritional demand is ramped even higher, but your body will need a longer time (under sustained influence of thyroid) to increase the ability retain and use nutrients efficiently. So after you have reached your full dose of thyroid, your nutritional requirement will decrease, as you can absorb and use nutrients very efficiently, without excess loss.

mgrabs

What dose were you at? A grain?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals