Uncontacted Tribes First Time Reaction To Rice

boris

He spits out the plain rice, but was absolutely delighted by the rice with salt :lol:.

The other parts are great too. You see the first contact on a bridge. Them reacting to mirrors, matches, etc.
Part 1

Kartoffel

He spits out the plain rice, but was absolutely delighted by the rice with salt :lol:.

The other parts are great too. You see the first contact on a bridge. Them reacting to mirrors, matches, etc.
Part 1

You should show this to all the people claiming that we are meant to eat only starch. Humans have a strong taste for sweet things, representing our need for sugar, but nobody would ever eat unsalted, unflavored starches. When people say they crave starches, what they mean is that they crave salt, or something else they associate with their starchy foods, or because they are addicted to wheat opiates.

postman

You should show this to all the people claiming that we are meant to eat only starch. Humans have a strong taste for sweet things, representing our need for sugar, but nobody would ever eat unsalted, unflavored starches. When people say they crave starches, what they mean is that they crave salt, or something else they associate with their starchy foods, or because they are addicted to wheat opiates.
Cool opinion bro

OP
boris

boris

They said gave them aspirin, vitamin c and quinine.

Reminds me of this:
Neanderthals Used Salicylic Acid And Antibiotics More Than 50,000 Years Ago
haidut said:
[...]"I wonder if they discovered the beneficial effects of these substances themselves or acquired them from other ancient civilizations purported to have existed 80,000 - 100,000 years ago."[...]
https://phys.org/news/2017-03-dental-plaque-dna-neandertals-aspirin.html
"He was eating poplar, which contains the pain killer salicylic acid (the active ingredient of aspirin), and we could also detect a natural antibiotic mould (Penicillium) not seen in the other specimens." "Apparently, Neandertals possessed a good knowledge of medicinal plants and their various anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, and seem to be self-medicating. The use of antibiotics would be very surprising, as this is more than 40,000 years before we developed penicillin. Certainly our findings contrast markedly with the rather simplistic view of our ancient relatives in popular imagination."

Herbie

Reminds me of this:
Neanderthals Used Salicylic Acid And Antibiotics More Than 50,000 Years Ago

https://phys.org/news/2017-03-dental-plaque-dna-neandertals-aspirin.html
"He was eating poplar, which contains the pain killer salicylic acid (the active ingredient of aspirin), and we could also detect a natural antibiotic mould (Penicillium) not seen in the other specimens." "Apparently, Neandertals possessed a good knowledge of medicinal plants and their various anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, and seem to be self-medicating. The use of antibiotics would be very surprising, as this is more than 40,000 years before we developed penicillin. Certainly our findings contrast markedly with the rather simplistic view of our ancient relatives in popular imagination."

There are no new discoveries, just revelations.

redred

Part 1

I bet they are 10000 times more happy and free than any westerner

this ******* technology

give me bronze age

Tarmander

I love how purposeful they are in their movements

Eating butter by itself is gross...eating salt by itself is bracing....eating rice by itself is bland...yet combine them

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals