Unbelievable Climate Change BS

Z

Zsazsa

E7X_2.jpg

David PS

9” of rain in 12 hours in Hazard, KY is simply in its own Universe. To say it’s an expected 1-in-1000 year event, in a 20th century climate, is an understatement. But with climate change, what was almost impossible then is now not only possible, it’s probable.

View: https://twitter.com/WeatherProf/status/1552682378480566272

David PS

Every region claims to be heating up faster than the rest of the world.
1659118917140.png

Perry Staltic

AlaskaJono

True Dat! 30 years ago I noticed on hot summer days that it was Hotter in the city and just a few miles outside where there is more vegetation, trees, etc., it was cooler. I was living in and near Portland, Oregon at the time. I mentioned this to friends' and they thought I was crazy and denied this phenomenon. Now it is considered fact, that concrete buildings and pavement not only stores heat from the sun but creates a large increase. See this below from TIME magazine, August 20, 2019. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy putting 'official thermometers' in a zone surrounded by concrete. Just sayin'.

"If you’ve ever walked barefoot across a sunbaked parking lot, you know firsthand how concrete soaks up and retains the sun’s heat. When temperatures rise, the countless miles of concrete streets, sidewalks, walls and roofs in cities magnify that effect, creating a phenomenon known as urban heat islands. When combined with the heat released by vehicle engines, paved areas can boost the temperature in cities by as much as 22°F, according to the Environmental Protection Agency."

David PS

True Dat! 30 years ago I noticed on hot summer days that it was Hotter in the city and just a few miles outside where there is more vegetation, trees, etc., it was cooler. I was living in and near Portland, Oregon at the time. I mentioned this to friends' and they thought I was crazy and denied this phenomenon. Now it is considered fact, that concrete buildings and pavement not only stores heat from the sun but creates a large increase. See this below from TIME magazine, August 20, 2019. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy putting 'official thermometers' in a zone surrounded by concrete. Just sayin'.

"If you’ve ever walked barefoot across a sunbaked parking lot, you know firsthand how concrete soaks up and retains the sun’s heat. When temperatures rise, the countless miles of concrete streets, sidewalks, walls and roofs in cities magnify that effect, creating a phenomenon known as urban heat islands. When combined with the heat released by vehicle engines, paved areas can boost the temperature in cities by as much as 22°F, according to the Environmental Protection Agency."
Yes and urban heat islands may also be tipping the tempertures upwards where I live. It is not much of a change, just enough so that now it rains more during the winter than it snows.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

All Your Climate Questions Answered in 60 SECONDS!!! - Questions For Corbett Feb 2022​

View: https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/qfc085-climate:8

SHOW NOTES:

First, we’ll need to define our terms, so we’ll have to determine what the average global temperature is and how it’s measured:

What is the Average Global Temperature?

Then we’ll have to examine the temperature record to make sure we have an accurate dataset to work from:

Orwell's Nightmare: Temperature Adjustments and Climate Change

And then we’ll have to deal with any anomalies presented by the data in that record:

The Global Warming Pause Explained

And, of course, we’ll have to present that data accurately:

Lies, Damned Lies, and Global Warming Statistics

Then we’ll have to listen to actual environmental scientists about the usefulness of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis to the work of actually preserving natural ecosystems:

Interview 1117 - Jim Steele on How Bad Global Warming Science Hurts the Environmental Movement

And we should also talk to scientists about the models that form the backbone of our ability to forecast the impact of our actions:

Interview 1261 - Judith Curry Explains Climate Modeling to the Layman

We should also keep in mind the politicization of the message and how that interferes with such forecasts:

UN Warning: Just 3 YEARS Left to Save the Earth!

While not forgetting how the nature of science is itself transformed by the perception of crisis:

Interview 130 - Jerome Ravetz

We should also make sure that we are in fact dealing with science and not pseudoscience by clearly stating, and then testing, a falsifiable hypothesis:

Climate Change is Unfalsifiable Woo-Woo Pseudoscience

And we should keep in mind the other political agendas that could be at play here:

A Message to the Environmental Movement

You should also find out more about the IPCC and how they compile their infamous report:

Episode 282 - The IPCC Exposed

And you'll have to address the fact that 95% of Scientists all believe in global warming!

Global Warming Minute - Why is the IPCC "95% Certain" that Climate Change is Manmade?

And answer why anyone would lie about climate change. I mean we all know that the big oil companies covered this up for decades, right

What Did #ExxonKnew and When Did They Knew It? - Question For Corbett #048

But what about climate scientists? Why would they lie?

Why Would People Lie About Climate Change? - Questions For Corbett #033

What? Do you mean to say big oil actually supports the transformation of the global economy on the back of the global warming lie? How does that work?

Interview 1446 - James Corbett on The Post-Carbon Energy Eugenics Hoax

Need I go on?...

David PS

1659274545433.png

Lollipop2

All Your Climate Questions Answered in 60 SECONDS!!! - Questions For Corbett Feb 2022​

View: https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/qfc085-climate:8

SHOW NOTES:

First, we’ll need to define our terms, so we’ll have to determine what the average global temperature is and how it’s measured:

What is the Average Global Temperature?

Then we’ll have to examine the temperature record to make sure we have an accurate dataset to work from:

Orwell's Nightmare: Temperature Adjustments and Climate Change

And then we’ll have to deal with any anomalies presented by the data in that record:

The Global Warming Pause Explained

And, of course, we’ll have to present that data accurately:

Lies, Damned Lies, and Global Warming Statistics

Then we’ll have to listen to actual environmental scientists about the usefulness of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis to the work of actually preserving natural ecosystems:

Interview 1117 - Jim Steele on How Bad Global Warming Science Hurts the Environmental Movement

And we should also talk to scientists about the models that form the backbone of our ability to forecast the impact of our actions:

Interview 1261 - Judith Curry Explains Climate Modeling to the Layman

We should also keep in mind the politicization of the message and how that interferes with such forecasts:

UN Warning: Just 3 YEARS Left to Save the Earth!

While not forgetting how the nature of science is itself transformed by the perception of crisis:

Interview 130 - Jerome Ravetz

We should also make sure that we are in fact dealing with science and not pseudoscience by clearly stating, and then testing, a falsifiable hypothesis:

Climate Change is Unfalsifiable Woo-Woo Pseudoscience

And we should keep in mind the other political agendas that could be at play here:

A Message to the Environmental Movement

You should also find out more about the IPCC and how they compile their infamous report:

Episode 282 - The IPCC Exposed

And you'll have to address the fact that 95% of Scientists all believe in global warming!

Global Warming Minute - Why is the IPCC "95% Certain" that Climate Change is Manmade?

And answer why anyone would lie about climate change. I mean we all know that the big oil companies covered this up for decades, right

What Did #ExxonKnew and When Did They Knew It? - Question For Corbett #048

But what about climate scientists? Why would they lie?

Why Would People Lie About Climate Change? - Questions For Corbett #033

What? Do you mean to say big oil actually supports the transformation of the global economy on the back of the global warming lie? How does that work?

Interview 1446 - James Corbett on The Post-Carbon Energy Eugenics Hoax

Need I go on?...

Awesomeness!!!

David PS

David PS

David PS

David PS

Back
Top Bottom