Unbelievable Climate Change BS

"Climate change" has happened as long as space and time have existed. Anyone using this slogan is trying to direct your behavior. If you have not perceived that the slight increase in atmospheric CO2 (debatable, if at all) has lead to zero decreases in quality of life anywhere, you are.. gay. If you don't understand that fossil fuel burning pretty much lead to excellerated plant growth worldwide (as observable from space) and a greener earth, I have nothing to say to you except.. "Good luck keeping on eating the indigestible food that my food eats!"

Lollipop2

Climate change" has happened as long as space and time have existed. Anyone using this slogan is trying to direct your behavior. If you have not perceived that the slight increase in atmospheric CO2 (debatable, if at all) has lead to zero decreases in quality of life anywhere, you are.. gay. If you don't understand that fossil fuel burning pretty much lead to excellerated plant growth worldwide (as observable from space) and a greener earth,
Soooooo true ? C02 equals plant growth Explosion which equals more good, more human creativity etc etc.

GreekDemiGod

"Climate change" has happened as long as space and time have existed. Anyone using this slogan is trying to direct your behavior. If you have not perceived that the slight increase in atmospheric CO2 (debatable, if at all) has lead to zero decreases in quality of life anywhere, you are.. gay. If you don't understand that fossil fuel burning pretty much lead to excellerated plant growth worldwide (as observable from space) and a greener earth, I have nothing to say to you except.. "Good luck keeping on eating the indigestible food that my food eats!"
Explain the increase in frequency of natural disasters.

Lollipop2

How convenient…let’s just fudge the numbers - seems to be happening right and left in every field of endeavor. What a world we have allowed ?

AlaskaJono

Sometime in the not too distant past, 2005? maybe, I remember hearing about or reading on the net that the figures for measuring temperature for this "climate" hoax was "adjusted" by computer models because of..... ta da = Satellites. So the "science" is BS, simply a manipulation to get whatever you want. This now is documented somewhere. I have even seen it recently, but forget... information overload.

Back
Top Bottom