Z

Zsazsa

View: https://twitter.com/AusAmbGender/status/1541655448155131906

00.59.jpg

Pistachio

Enviro-Communism​

Jam

Lee Simeon

Lol, I would love to see the utterly absurd explanations as to how climate change is causing depression, psychosis, bipolar, personality disorders, etc. Unfortunately, most of the population will readily accept such drivel as pure "scripture".
I dont understand what so absurd about that.

Perry Staltic

I dont understand what so absurd about that.

It's just meaningless drivel

"Climate change poses unprecedented threats to human health by impacts on food and water security, heat waves and droughts, violent storms, infectious disease, and rising sea levels."

Lee Simeon

It's just meaningless drivel

"Climate change poses unprecedented threats to human health by impacts on food and water security, heat waves and droughts, violent storms, infectious disease, and rising sea levels."
How is that meaningless drivel?

Perry Staltic

How is that meaningless drivel?

Because there is zero evidence for it. Yes, change of climate could cause those things, but global warming, which is what they really mean when they say climate change, is not. There is only one proposed mechanism of action: increasing CO2 supposedly causes global warming which causes the climate to change. The facts are that CO2 has steadily increased over the past decade while the average global temperature (which is a meaningless concept in itself) has remained steady or dropped. It hasn't increased, so if they say global warming causes the climate to change, then it isn't changing because the earth is not currently warming.

Lee Simeon

Because there is zero evidence for it. Yes, change of climate could cause those things, but global warming, which is what they really mean when they say climate change, is not. There is only one proposed mechanism of action: increasing CO2 supposedly causes global warming which causes the climate to change. The facts are that CO2 has steadily increased over the past decade while the average global temperature (which is a meaningless concept in itself) has remained steady or dropped. It hasn't increased, so if they say global warming causes the climate to change, then it isn't changing because the earth is not currently warming.
How has the temperature not increased? Annual Average Temperature History for Earth - Current Results

AlaskaJono

In the early 2000s already there was talk of the falsification of data because the 'scientists' decided to make the historical data more accurate by changing the computer models using advance satellite thermography retroactively..... ack ack ack.... this is true. And they changed historical data pre1960s to 1800s to be 'cooler' so that the numbers reflect what they want it to. Yes, OMG, fudging data. Temperatures do fluctuate, and solar activity, earth core energy, Hazing of the skies all make a difference. I gotta go to sleep now, but someone will chime in with similar data changes. (Numbers and outcomes change all the time during drug trials, until they get the stats they need/want. This ain't no secret anymore.) Because science.....

Also currently there are large operations of weather manipulation including emf beams and chembombs. Not a joke or conspiracy, this is happening all over the place to keep peeps freaked out, damage homes, farmlands and crops, and create chaos. Advances in technology are hardly ever used for bettering our world or humanitarian purposes. Not too much money or power in that my friend.

Perry Staltic

The only place earth's average temperature is increasing is in highly manipulated datasets in which they artificially cool the past and warm the present by altering the data. Satellite data, that is really the only consistent and comprehensive data we have, shows no warming for 7 or 8 years. If I remember correctly there was another warming hiatus, as they call it, before the last big El Nino

Back
Top Bottom