Unbelievable Climate Change BS

Regina

Orome

Forum Supporter

Perry Staltic

Sources for this calculation?

I agree the claim needs to be supported even though I think it is realistically possible. Scientists have no possible way to accurately measure how much CO2 a volcano emits so they use guesstimates based on models which they present as facts. But that uncertainty also undermines their position of claimed certainty

Orome

Forum Supporter
I agree the claim needs to be supported even though I think it is realistically possible. Scientists have no possible way to accurately measure how much CO2 a volcano emits so they use guesstimates based on models which they present as facts. But that uncertainty also undermines their position of claimed certainty
That's true, yes. But that also means that the author of this meme does not know the amount of CO2. It's also just a wild guess which is why it would be nice to see how they came up with that number "10000".
I often have the impression that things like this weaken our position (personally I have no doubt whatsoever that manmade climate change is a fantasy). Because contrary to the establishment we have to know what we are talking about in order to be taken seriously. We, as we are on the right side of history, have to go the extra mile. That's how it has always been.

By the way: Last Saturday we had the hottest day in Germany for this year so far (~95°F) and media - especially state-run media, was totally freaking out. Some cities, like Nuremberg, even declared outside areas as potential "death zones":
"As part of a press release from the city, Nuremberg's public health department has pointed out that temperatures that could endanger health are expected to be reached as early as this week. Already at 26 degrees Celsius, the body reacts with increased sweating and circulatory problems', says the message from the city hall."
"Increased sweating". No kidding. Let's better hide in the basement.

A user on Twitter then pointed out the big difference between 16th of June 2022 compared to 20 years ago:

1655839958714.png

Yep, the color of the red changed for some reason.

Perry Staltic

By the way: Last Saturday we had the hottest day in Germany for this year so far (~95°F) and media - especially state-run media, was totally freaking out. Some cities, like Nuremberg, even declared outside areas as potential "death zones":

They always wail about the high temps, but nary a peep out of them when record cool temps occur. They use redder colors to create the subliminal impression that Germany is burning up, even though it is cooler than 20 years ago overall.

Z

Zsazsa

GCC.jpg

David PS

1656269293041.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom