Unbelievable Climate Change BS

David PS

Z

Zsazsa

ltt.png

Abba

While obviously true, he's preaching only to the super wealthy who are unafraid to own ocean front property (and would like you to sell yours),
This article was written 4 years ago - and today it's still an issue.
Being smart in one area does not equal being smart in all areas, hence - stupid.

Lollipop2

Thanks Lolli -

I've seen a number of his videos.
I don't have enough knowledge to fully fathom what he's saying or its probability.

But I have been watching the behaviour in animals changing.

The white sun.

The droughts.

Love everyday of your life. :???:
If you have a background in Electric Universe theory, then he says makes a lot more sense. Watch videos from thunderbolts.info. There is a basic guide to understand it. Very helpful. Then Ben makes much more sense. The Thunderbolts Project™ – a Voice for the Electric Universe

His scientific accuracy and research is beyond reproach. He was ostracized years ago, but since 2018 the amount of published research corroborating his has exploded. He now has scientists and even from NASA following his work and are in dialogue with him even sending him research. He studied engineering and became and attorney and for a VC firm and was so turned off he started to follow his passion to the detriment of his career.

What he predicts has a very high probability of occurring - the timeline is the wavy, uncertain part. It might not even be in our lifetime and another factor to consider is sort of that Divine overarching principle which also might influence timelines. The thing we need to pay attention to is the weakening of the magnetic field. That will be a strong indicator. Maybe even explain those strange videos and pictures of animals going in circles.

Peatress

Thanks. Is he saying this is inevitable?
Thanks Lolli -

I've seen a number of his videos.
I don't have enough knowledge to fully fathom what he's saying or its probability.

But I have been watching the behaviour in animals changing.

The white sun.

The droughts.

Love everyday of your life. :???:
I noticed the white sun around 2019/20. I thought is was due to the the spraying.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom