• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Unbelievable Climate Change BS

Zsazsa

Do a search on the forum for infrasound. @Perry Staltic posted some great information about it. Sort of blew me a way. Now I understand why I simply can’t bare loud base when a car pulls up next to me at a traffic light. My body cringes…
Thanks, will do!
Vibro-Acoustic Disease. Dr Mariana Alves-Pereira has done some great videos on it.
This is new to me!

"Climate change" has happened as long as space and time have existed. Anyone using this slogan is trying to direct your behavior. If you have not perceived that the slight increase in atmospheric CO2 (debatable, if at all) has lead to zero decreases in quality of life anywhere, you are.. gay. If you don't understand that fossil fuel burning pretty much lead to excellerated plant growth worldwide (as observable from space) and a greener earth, I have nothing to say to you except.. "Good luck keeping on eating the indigestible food that my food eats!"

Lollipop2

Climate change" has happened as long as space and time have existed. Anyone using this slogan is trying to direct your behavior. If you have not perceived that the slight increase in atmospheric CO2 (debatable, if at all) has lead to zero decreases in quality of life anywhere, you are.. gay. If you don't understand that fossil fuel burning pretty much lead to excellerated plant growth worldwide (as observable from space) and a greener earth,
Soooooo true ? C02 equals plant growth Explosion which equals more good, more human creativity etc etc.

GreekDemiGod

"Climate change" has happened as long as space and time have existed. Anyone using this slogan is trying to direct your behavior. If you have not perceived that the slight increase in atmospheric CO2 (debatable, if at all) has lead to zero decreases in quality of life anywhere, you are.. gay. If you don't understand that fossil fuel burning pretty much lead to excellerated plant growth worldwide (as observable from space) and a greener earth, I have nothing to say to you except.. "Good luck keeping on eating the indigestible food that my food eats!"
Explain the increase in frequency of natural disasters.

AlaskaJono

Sometime in the not too distant past, 2005? maybe, I remember hearing about or reading on the net that the figures for measuring temperature for this "climate" hoax was "adjusted" by computer models because of..... ta da = Satellites. So the "science" is BS, simply a manipulation to get whatever you want. This now is documented somewhere. I have even seen it recently, but forget... information overload.