Unbelievable Climate Change BS

Z

Zsazsa

While man-made global warming is not the real name of the problem, I think most people actually underestimate the damage to the planet.
Air pollution, pesticides, forever-chemicals and Teflon, Formosa beads, toxic foam and factory waste in rivers used for drinking and crops. Nanoparticles, hormones and SSRI in the water, and perhaps nuclear waste. Depletion of fossil fuels and soil nutrients. Plastic fishing nets degrading in the ocean.
Some of those things have hit other countries much harder than the U.S. But that just means that they're on their way.
"All drains lead to the ocean" - Finding Nemo
You would be right if the main concern of the climate change agenda were LIFE

Mossy

You would be right if the main concern of the climate change agenda were LIFE
Your answer is much more succinct than the one I was attempting—trying to say the same thing: "environmentalists" are political ideologues with only political ends in mind.

Luann

To clarify, I'm talking about concern for the issues I mentioned in everyday life and consumption patterns :) Whether certain politicians stay on their perch or get bumped off was not the point.

Mossy

To clarify, I'm talking about concern for the issues I mentioned in everyday life and consumption patterns :) Whether certain politicians stay on their perch or get bumped off was not the point.
I don't think any reasonable person is opposed to producing less pollution and being less wasteful. As the title of the thread includes, it's the "climate change bs" that we're attempting to call our for what it is.

David PS

This is what I have been implying...
Timing is everything. Immediately after a distructive storm, it is important to keep in mind the governments powers to generate such storms.

I read most of your posts with interest. Thanks

Last edited:
Z

Zsazsa

Timing is everything. Immediately after a distructive storm, it is important to keep in mind the governments powers to generate such storms.

I read most of your posts with interest. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback!

I imagine that right at the beginning when it is forming would be a good timing as well.

AlaskaJono

Thanks for the feedback!

I imagine that right at the beginning when it is forming would be a good timing as well.
I have followed this U tube (and FB but I don NOT play FB or twit) for a few months on and off for 3 months. He is a meteorologist living near Liverpool, UK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcyQFfrYnvE&t=238s

He shows the EMF beams and etc. that manipulate the weather. Hmmmmm. I cannot see everything he shows, but a lot. (Squaring of clouds and weather formations, chem bomb 'splosions, etc. ). Def worth checking out.

Z

Zsazsa

ccs.png

View: https://twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1576051650963247104

Z

Zsazsa

2015: “National Weather Service employees face growing restrictions on their ability to disclose information about the inner workings of their agency, according to a complaint filed today by the NWSEO and PEER.”

“This confidentiality order forbids disclosure of anything about the Weather Service Organization Workforce Analysis, which has the effect of muzzling any revelations about agency planning and the rationale for planned actions.”

“The broad scope of the gag orders put much of what goes on inside the agency under wraps. ‘Everyone is free to talk about the weather except for the people working inside the National Weather Service. Go figure.’”

View: https://twitter.com/commieleejones/status/1576056780861607936

Z

Zsazsa

2018: “But the public would, more or less, forget it ever happened. Given the rise of geo-engineering projects, both from municipal governments and private companies, some experts believe Popeye is newly relevant.”

View: https://twitter.com/commieleejones/status/1576058157549293571

Z

Zsazsa

Have to push back on this one. I am in a storm chasers group online and some wicked storm video gets posted all the time and has for years. That was actually tame and mild.
That was exactly my point ...
Storm fear mongering :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom