Unable To Place Order/PayPal Declining Orders

Rose Heiress

I am unable to put stuff into my Ideal Labs Shopping cart. An error pops up and and states that Ideal labs is unable to receive money... I want to cry :-(

whodathunkit

Haidut seems to be on vacation. There's a little message at the top of his store. They'll be back on the 22nd.

But wait...the message says orders placed before 5p today will be shipped before the leave. I wonder if Paypal messed up the payment inactivation or whatever. Probably is some mechanism like turning off your mail got screwed up on Paypal's end.

OP
Rose Heiress

Rose Heiress

Haidut seems to be on vacation. There's a little message at the top of his store. They'll be back on the 22nd.

"The IdeaLabs online store will be on hiatus between August 11 and August 22. All orders placed before 5pm on August 11 will ship before the hiatus. All orders placed after that will ship on August 22. If you feel more comfortable waiting until August 22 to place an order please feel free to do so. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Attempting to place an order before the cutoff...

whodathunkit

Attempting to place an order before the cutoff...
Yeah, sorry, saw that after I already posted.

Again, I expect it's a glitch. Do you have his email address? Might want to try contacting him there...

OP
Rose Heiress

Rose Heiress

Hello folks,

Just wanted to let everybody know that the staff running the online store will be taking some well-deserved time off in the period August 12 - August 22. This means that the store will have to go on hiatus during that period. We will ship all orders that come through by 5pm on August 11. Orders placed after that will ship on August 22 when the staff comes back. If you are OK with placing an order during the period August 11 and August 22 and having it ship on August 22 then please feel free to do so. However, if you are not comfortable paying for something that has delayed shipping then please wait until August 22.
We posted a similar notice on the store webpage in case people do not see the thread on the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience and are taking measures to ensure that there will be no more hiatuses regardless of vacation plans.
Thanks in advance for your understanding!

Would it be possible to for me to order 2 more items in addition to my first order of $243?

OP
Rose Heiress

Rose Heiress

But wait...the message says orders placed before 5p today will be shipped before the leave. I wonder if Paypal messed up the payment inactivation or whatever. Probably is some mechanism like turning off your mail got screwed up on Paypal's end.
No worries ☺

OP
Rose Heiress

Rose Heiress

I completely understand that Ideal labs is on Vacation, but It still does not change the fact that I get this "
There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later." as an error message when I attempt to place an order. If the cutoff is 17:00 eastern time, it's only 14:07 there right now... I placed an order before attempting to place a second order, but now experiencing the error issue.

Has anyone else placed and order, are you experiencing the same issue. It would be nice to get a valid and helpful response to this, instead of changing the title of my post. For example, if I knew that your were in a time zone overseas, and you're a day ahead, it would make more sense...

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It would be nice to get a valid and helpful response to this, instead of changing the title of my post.
I merged your thread into the Idealabs vacation thread.

OP
Rose Heiress

Rose Heiress

It's not technically a vacation issue, It appears that there is an issue placing orders. Unless, I am wrong about the time zone issue, then customers should be able to place orders for a couple more hours.. closer to 3 more hours

OP
Rose Heiress

Rose Heiress

Haidut just got back to me. No more orders until further notice. I will let him explain @haidut
And thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate the work you do, and your efforts to make sure we have what we need.

OP
Rose Heiress

Rose Heiress

Hi Nichole,

PayPal has decided that they do not like us selling so much stuff and has disabled our account until further notice. So, I am afraid I will have to come up with an alternative solution in the next few weeks but until then we cannot take new orders.

Sorry about this inconvenience but it hit us out of the blue as well!

Thanks for your understanding!

--Georgi

haidut

Forum Supporter
To everybody wonderign what is going on - PayPal blocked out account without ANY warning or indication what is the offending reason. After threatening legal action in the 11th hour, we received an email that the ban is due to us selling supplements based on...wait for it...DMSO!?!?!
Are you f-ing kidding me!?!? Here is a link to other people experiencing the same issue.
PayPal ban companies selling MMS, DMSO, and even Citric Acid

So, while I am sure what PayPal is doing is quite illegal we probably won't be bothering with them in the future. By the time I come back I hope to have signed up for at least 3-4 other vendors who have been contacting us over the last few months asking for a chance to prove they are better than PayPal. Well, now they'll get their chance :):

LOL (that seems to be from 2014, though)