UN - New Polio Outbreak In Africa Caused By An Oral Polio Vaccine

haidut

Forum Supporter
I did not expect UN/WHO to officially acknowledge this, but I guess the evidence is too strong to ignore/suppress. The fact that the live viruses in the oral vaccines can mutate and cause completely novel outbreaks should be food for thought even for the most ardent vaccine advocates.
Outdated polio vaccine causes new cases of disease
UN says new polio outbreak in Sudan caused by oral vaccine

"...The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad — a week after the U.N. health agency declared the African continent free of the wild polio virus. In a statement this week, WHO said two children in Sudan — one from South Darfur state and the other from Gedarif state, close to the border with Ethiopia and Eritrea — were paralyzed in March and April. Both had been recently vaccinated against polio. WHO said initial outbreak investigations show the cases are linked to an ongoing vaccine-derived outbreak in Chad that was first detected last year and is now spreading in Chad and Cameroon."

"...WHO said it had found 11 additional vaccine-derived polio cases in Sudan and that the virus had also been identified in environmental samples. There are typically many more unreported cases for every confirmed polio patient. The highly infectious disease can spread quickly in contaminated water and most often strikes children under 5. In rare instances, the live polio virus in the oral vaccine can mutate into a form capable of sparking new outbreaks."

@Drareg

Last edited:

boris

The WHO acknowledged this in the past too: Polio outbreak– The Philippines
On 19 September 2019, the Philippines declared an outbreak of polio. Two cases have been reported to date, both caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2

Their solution? More vaccinations
The Philippine Department of Health and partners are working together on a comprehensive outbreak response, including mass polio immunization rounds from October 2019. All children, regardless of whether they are covered by the mass immunization campaign or not, should be vaccinated according to the routine immunization schedule.

What is vaccine-derived polio?
Cases are extremely rare but now outnumber those from the wild polio virus.
In 2017 cases caused by vaccine-derived viruses overtook, for the first time, those caused by the wild version. The tally for 2018 shows a dramatic swing: 98 cases of vaccine-derived polio; 29 cases of the wild version

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Cases are extremely rare but now outnumber those from the wild polio virus.

Lol, I think the phrases "extremely rare" and "outnumber" convey about the opposite meaning of each other. I guess that is not a problem for the press or UN/WHO.

Last edited:

boris

Lol, I think think the phrase "extremely rare" and "outnumber" convey about the opposite meaning of each other. I guess that is not a problem for the press or UN/WHO.

Oh yeah, that sentence is a headscratcher :rolling

burtlancast

For people who don't know, polio was cured without fail with magnesium chloride in France in the 1930's by Dr Neveu, student of Dr Pierre Delbet.

There's absolutely no need to vaccinate. If you give the child the remedy within 3 days, he's totally cured.

Dr. B

For people who don't know, polio was cured without fail with magnesium chloride in France in the 1930's by Dr Neveu, student of Dr Pierre Delbet.

There's absolutely no need to vaccinate. If you give the child the remedy within 3 days, he's totally cured.
Why does magnesium chloride specifically cure polio?

burtlancast

Why does magnesium chloride specifically cure polio?
Because it increases 3-fold the activity of white blood killer cells