Ultra-Low PUFA

Remember, MUFA is just PUFA with an "M."

But what the M stand for...

giphy_s.gif

paymanz

Any one here doing ULP? As in >2 g?

I was doing 100 mcg/day for a while, but I transitioned out of that. Now I'm up to around 8 grams I'd imagine.

What's the lowest PUFA you've gone?

Did your ULP diet worked well?how long you was on that diet?

Last edited:

paymanz

My choise for meat is usually white meat and specially turkeys legs as it's high in taurine, I boil it and then skim the fat on top of water,which I guess is most of PUFAs as they are more liquid.

paymanz

1 gallon of skim milk, 12 tablespoons of fully hydrogenated coconut oil, 1-2 lbs sugar/day and added vitamins/minerals (all except iron and trace metals).
You know these small details are not important in action,but I'm just courius,skim milk according to nutritiondata is 15mg pufa . but you calculation is 100mcg,maybe you counted skim milk as absolute zero fat.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Did your ULP diet worked well?how long you was on that diet?
About a month; it tasted pretty bad. I felt okay.

You know these small details are not important in action,but I'm just courius,skim milk according to nutritiondata is 15mg pufa . but you calculation is 100mcg,maybe you counted skim milk as absolute zero fat.
*100 mg

Luann

Orange Juice, 1% and skim milk, coffee, pineapple juice, gelatin, sugar and sometimes hydrogenated coconut oil.

Sounds like you are doing a good job reducing iron, do you tolerate the A and D in the skim milk @tca300

T

tca300

@Liubo After hearing about the many that do have trouble with the added Vitamins in milk, I feel very grateful to not have any problems with them.

Duncan

When I go on a cut in a couple weeks, I will experiment with getting about 90% of my fats from MCT Oil, the other 10% will come from about a gallon of skim-milk a day. My body tolerates the synthetic vitamins in reduced fat-milk well. I will be eating a potato a day for electrolytes and multiple carrots each day. I will reply back to tell y'all the results of this ultra-low pufa cut.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

When I go on a cut in a couple weeks, I will experiment with getting about 90% of my fats from MCT Oil, the other 10% will come from about a gallon of skim-milk a day. My body tolerates the synthetic vitamins in reduced fat-milk well. I will be eating a potato a day for electrolytes and multiple carrots each day. I will reply back to tell y'all the results of this ultra-low pufa cut.
Molasses is a good source of minerals, but it's carcinogenic and mutagenic. 2000 calories worth of dates has 0.1 g PUFA

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Orange Juice, 1% and skim milk, coffee, pineapple juice, gelatin, sugar and sometimes hydrogenated coconut oil.
What pineapple juice do you drink (I'm getting some); do you do the fresh or frozen canned?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals