1. 5% Discount At HealthNatura.com!
    Click Here For More Information
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra-Low PUFA

Discussion in 'Diet, Recipes' started by DaveFoster, Sep 25, 2016.

  1. Such_Saturation

    Such_Saturation Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2013
    Messages:
    5,663
    But what the M stand for...

    [​IMG]
     
  2. paymanz

    paymanz Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,314
    Gender:
    Male
    Did your ULP diet worked well?how long you was on that diet?
     
  3. paymanz

    paymanz Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,314
    Gender:
    Male
    My choise for meat is usually white meat and specially turkeys legs as it's high in taurine, I boil it and then skim the fat on top of water,which I guess is most of PUFAs as they are more liquid.
     
  4. paymanz

    paymanz Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,314
    Gender:
    Male
    You know these small details are not important in action,but I'm just courius,skim milk according to nutritiondata is 15mg pufa . but you calculation is 100mcg,maybe you counted skim milk as absolute zero fat.
     
  5. DaveFoster

    DaveFoster Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2015
    Messages:
    2,802
    About a month; it tasted pretty bad. I felt okay.



    *100 mg
     
  6. Liubo

    Liubo Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Messages:
    562
    Gender:
    Female
    YUP. Beginner's mistake: lower your PUFA without actually lowering your PUFA.
     
  7. DaveFoster

    DaveFoster Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2015
    Messages:
    2,802
    [​IMG]
     
  8. Syncopated

    Syncopated Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2017
    Messages:
    97
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    wood worker
    Location:
    Canada
    Yup, I eat no more than 1 raw egg a day. When I was on the Primal Diet I would eat about a dozen raw eggs a day. 6 right before bed!
     
  9. shepherdgirl

    shepherdgirl Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2015
    Messages:
    117
    @superhuman - are you eating store bought candy or making your own? what kind of candy?
     
  10. superhuman

    superhuman Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    874
    store, candy king mostly
     
  11. shepherdgirl

    shepherdgirl Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2015
    Messages:
    117
    Thanks superhuman!
     
  12. Liubo

    Liubo Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Messages:
    562
    Gender:
    Female
    Sounds like you are doing a good job reducing iron, do you tolerate the A and D in the skim milk @tca300
     
  13. tca300

    tca300 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2013
    Messages:
    532
    @Liubo After hearing about the many that do have trouble with the added Vitamins in milk, I feel very grateful to not have any problems with them.
     
  14. BigYellowLemon

    BigYellowLemon Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2016
    Messages:
    184
    All liquid diets are dehydrating in my experience, for some reason.
     
  15. Liubo

    Liubo Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Messages:
    562
    Gender:
    Female
    That's awesome tca.!
     
  16. Duncan

    Duncan New Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Gender:
    Male
    When I go on a cut in a couple weeks, I will experiment with getting about 90% of my fats from MCT Oil, the other 10% will come from about a gallon of skim-milk a day. My body tolerates the synthetic vitamins in reduced fat-milk well. I will be eating a potato a day for electrolytes and multiple carrots each day. I will reply back to tell y'all the results of this ultra-low pufa cut.
     
  17. DaveFoster

    DaveFoster Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2015
    Messages:
    2,802
    Molasses is a good source of minerals, but it's carcinogenic and mutagenic. 2000 calories worth of dates has 0.1 g PUFA
     
  18. DaveFoster

    DaveFoster Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2015
    Messages:
    2,802
    What pineapple juice do you drink (I'm getting some); do you do the fresh or frozen canned?
     
  19. tca300

    tca300 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2013
    Messages:
    532
    @DaveFoster I do the frozen canned, but should probably find some fresh to avoid added vitamin C.
     
Loading...