Ultra-Low PUFA

T

tca300

@tca300 thats awesome. Why dont you eat pinapple or canned pineapple instead of juicing? i think canned pineapples tastes amazing :D

Im doing the same as you my diet is OJ,Coca Cola, skimmed milk, sugar,dates, fruits but i also consume alot of candy(sugar,gelatin,etc no fat) which i need to stop doing and substitute with more OJ/fruit etc
Ya, I agree, sometimes I guess I take the convenience route.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

The predominantly liquid diet isn't bad if thyroid function/temperature is optimal. Everyone says, "Drink more water," but it's unnecessary when you drink a gallon of milk and OJ/day.

T

tca300

@bdawg No change, because I eat more to make up for the increased caloric needs. I dont know my body fat % at the moment, its usually between 11% and 14%.

Dopamine

Orange Juice, 1% and skim milk, coffee, pineapple juice, gelatin, sugar and sometimes hydrogenated coconut oil.

That sounds like a lot of liquid. Do you salt and sugar all your drinks? Do you get a lot of exercise or take thyroid?

T

tca300

@Dopamine No, I never add sugar to my drinks, except a few teaspoons in my coffee. I use salt as a supplement, and eat enough to where I dont crave it, and also rinse my mouth with it, but dont add it to my drinks, I think that would be gross. I lift weights several times a week, and experiment with thyroid, but dont take it regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:

paymanz

Eggs are biggest food source of PUFA in a peaty diet.

I guess even skim milk has 0.5% fat so itcan be second food source.

Just by avoiding eggs you can go pretty low on pufa.

@DaveFoster how was your diet to be around 100 microg?! That is like the amount of fat in the experiment of fat free diet!

michael94

People in the Mediterranean consume GALLONS of olive oil every year and don't seem to be suffering...

I don't understand 1 gram with 1% milk and orange juice...

T

tca300

20161013_181135.png

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Eggs are biggest food source of PUFA in a peaty diet.

I guess even skim milk has 0.5% fat so itcan be second food source.

Just by avoiding eggs you can go pretty low on pufa.

@DaveFoster how was your diet to be around 100 microg?! That is like the amount of fat in the experiment of fat free diet!
1 gallon of skim milk, 12 tablespoons of fully hydrogenated coconut oil, 1-2 lbs sugar/day and added vitamins/minerals (all except iron and trace metals).

Luann

Ultra-low is fun. According to nutritiondata.com potato is lower in PUFA than many fruits and combined with condensed milk it can be a great staple food. Slicing / freezing it before cooking supposedly lowers the arachidonic acid, if you're obsessive enough to care.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

I see you are only getting 9% of your daily required omega-3. You have hospital on speed dial yes?
Zombies are actually PUFA deficient humans.

They want to eat brains because of the relative unsaturation of the tissue; they need the PUFA.

Don't turn into a zombie, drink your corn oil.

@tca300

All that MUFA is going to kill you.

Remember, MUFA is just PUFA with an "M."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals