Ultimate Idealabs Bodybuilding Stack

Sullytex

I hope many folks will chime in here, especially @haidut. The question is, once you had health and diet back on track, what would you use from idealabs to build muscle and ULTIMATE health? Money is not the object here. Shoot the moon.

If you can, please add rationale for stack or components and you experience with them.

Thank you all!!

Scenes

Preg and prog imo. DHEA doesn’t do me personally much good, possibly coz I already have enough. Haidut has said many times that steroids grow muscle by stopping catabolism from cortisol. I’ve personally seen the increase in muscle size and hardness through higher dose prog and preg. Preg makes me a bit bloated though.

Defibron also seems to have an impact on muscle hardness and lowering belly bloat.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I hope many folks will chime in here, especially @haidut. The question is, once you had health and diet back on track, what would you use from idealabs to build muscle and ULTIMATE health? Money is not the object here. Shoot the moon.

If you can, please add rationale for stack or components and you experience with them.

Thank you all!!
If diet, training and lifestyle are optimal, then supplements will really make a minor difference to how you look. It will most likely not even help with muscle mass growth, but it can help with reducing water retention, help you do more volume, be more energetic, sleep better, look healthier, etc., at the doses used.

With that being said, my stack would be:
6-keto progesterone (anti-catabolic)
Vitamin D + K2 (has performance enhancing benefits and can help boost T)
Energin, Oxidal (3 drops), Pyrucet and Cardenosine (as pre-workout)
Defibron + CamphoSal (to reduce excess gut bacteria, gut irritation and endotoxins, which can promote too much inflammation and slow muscle growth)
Magnoil (better sleep and energy production)
11-keto DHT
Mitolipin (for better cellular functioning and recovery)

OP
S

Sullytex

@Hans @johnwester130

Thanks for the input!! You are right. Just trying to get to that pinnacle of bodily health and using all tools. Still got midriff fat to get off but have pretty much reversed all health issues.

I really appreciate all you folks on here!!!

Jsaute21

@Hans @johnwester130

Thanks for the input!! You are right. Just trying to get to that pinnacle of bodily health and using all tools. Still got midriff fat to get off but have pretty much reversed all health issues.

I really appreciate all you folks on here!!!
@Hans @johnwester130 @Sullytex just curious - what is each of you pulse/temp at rest? Based on your knowledge I assume you are each in good health but that’s step 1 before training hard. Training on a fatty liver, poor/average metabolism is relatively fruitless unless you taper volume appropriately to make the workout restorative. That’s just upon my experience - some folks might have a different one.

johnwester130

@Hans @johnwester130 @Sullytex just curious - what is each of you pulse/temp at rest? Based on your knowledge I assume you are each in good health but that’s step 1 before training hard. Training on a fatty liver, poor/average metabolism is relatively fruitless unless you taper volume appropriately to make the workout restorative. That’s just upon my experience - some folks might have a different one.

i just measured my pulse at 100 beats per minute

Hans

Forum Supporter
At or higher than 37 degrees and 80bpm.
Everyone should train to what they can handle. Doing something too stressful is definitely not a good idea, but at least doing some exercise can be very restorative. For example, even walking is great. If you have more energy to do something extra, then do it, but not to the point where you crash.

Jsaute21

Everyone should train to what they can handle. Doing something too stressful is definitely not a good idea, but at least doing some exercise can be very restorative. For example, even walking is great. If you have more energy to do something extra, then do it, but not to the point where you crash.
No doubt man. I am competitive and always want to challenge myself physcially and unfortunately am in a state of moderate health. Good temps but low pulse that does not respond well to more than intense training 2x a week. Walking makes me feel great, and the sun makes a huge difference.

Hans

Forum Supporter
No doubt man. I am competitive and always want to challenge myself physcially and unfortunately am in a state of moderate health. Good temps but low pulse that does not respond well to more than intense training 2x a week. Walking makes me feel great, and the sun makes a huge difference.
Maybe you can try high intensity exercise but at a moderate rate of perceived exertion (RPE).
For example instead of a 50 meter sprint, rather a 25 meter. Or instead of a set of 12 reps, rather a set of 6. Then you can simply up the frequency.

OP
S

Sullytex

@Hans Thanks for the reminder of RPE! Too many years here spent in RPE of 8 out of 10 for way too much time and paid for it.

Resting pulse 90 and temp of 98 avg.

Kram

Any ideas what causes decent temps (98 F waking and 99+ F throughout the day) but low pulse (60 bpm)? I don't believe temps are elevated due to adrenaline/stress at this point as extremities are warm. Thanks

Markus

If diet, training and lifestyle are optimal, then supplements will really make a minor difference to how you look. It will most likely not even help with muscle mass growth, but it can help with reducing water retention, help you do more volume, be more energetic, sleep better, look healthier, etc., at the doses used.

With that being said, my stack would be:
6-keto progesterone (anti-catabolic)
Vitamin D + K2 (has performance enhancing benefits and can help boost T)
Energin, Oxidal (3 drops), Pyrucet and Cardenosine (as pre-workout)
Defibron + CamphoSal (to reduce excess gut bacteria, gut irritation and endotoxins, which can promote too much inflammation and slow muscle growth)
Magnoil (better sleep and energy production)
11-keto DHT
Mitolipin (for better cellular functioning and recovery)
I second this!

Especially the pre-workout stack in combination with some simple carbohydrates intra-workout, as well as beta-alanine, caffeine, citrulline malate and creatine.

Then add in some 6-keto P4 to ameliorate the spike in cortisol and prevent catabolism of muscle protein post-workout.

boris

Any ideas what causes decent temps (98 F waking and 99+ F throughout the day) but low pulse (60 bpm)? I don't believe temps are elevated due to adrenaline/stress at this point as extremities are warm. Thanks

It's probably exactly that. Low metabolism, but increased bodyheat from stress hormones. When you're extremeties are cold it is just a more severe case.

Did you check your waking pulse and does your temp and pulse fall after a meal?

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
It could be elevated acetylcholine and low-ish insulin. Acetylcholine slows the heart rate whereas insulin and the sympathetic nervous system speeds up heart rate.

boris

It could be elevated acetylcholine and low-ish insulin. Acetylcholine slows the heart rate whereas insulin and the sympathetic nervous system speeds up heart rate.
What could be the cause of that and what to do to counteract it?