Ultimate Bone Building Stack

J

James IV

@paymanz @James IV
Didn't know vitamin C is that great for the thyroid; any links to share?
Considering the heat OJ is exposed to and storage before it's packed, I wonder what the true vitamin c content is of the alleged 120% RDA per 8fl. oz.
Apple juice isn't an option due to the added ascorbic acid, and the frozen juice concentrates in the most part have added ascorbic acid.

I can't provide any links, sorry. It's just something I picked up over the years. I believe it has to do with vitamins C's roll in mitochondria healing.

I read a study that said that stressing the bone to 1/3 it's breaking point increases it's density and volume.

You want to give yourself shin splints in all your bones...So wrestling, power lifting, construction, etc.

You also want high HGH and igf-1 in addition to the vitamin k. In my experience DHEA helps a lot, as long as it's not metabolizing to estrogen

milk_lover

WoW impressive @milk_lover - great idea!!! I will certainly be referencing your experiment in the future. Inspiring.
lol thanks but I would repeat the experiment to make sure it's not a fluke. Make sure to seal the jars to keep the CO2 contained.
Interesting you mention Thyroid. Taking thyroid accelerated the deterioration of my tooth cavity. But maybe that was because I weren't taking in the extra nutrients.
Yeah that could explain it. I think thyroid with enough fuel/sugar can increase CO2 levels and that's behind its bone protecting ability.

paymanz

Other than thyroid's effect on co2 level , in general it is needed for tissue generation , anabolism.

It provides energy for osteoblasts, it has anti inflammatory effects...!

OP
A.R

A.R

Other than thyroid's effect on co2 level , in general it is needed for tissue generation , anabolism.

It provides energy for osteoblasts, it has anti inflammatory effects...!
Would you have any idea why supplemented Thyroid made my tooth sensitive, and increased tooth cavity?

OP
A.R

A.R

I read a study that said that stressing the bone to 1/3 it's breaking point increases it's density and volume.

You want to give yourself shin splints in all your bones...So wrestling, power lifting, construction, etc.

You also want high HGH and igf-1 in addition to the vitamin k. In my experience DHEA helps a lot, as long as it's not metabolizing to estrogen
Apparently IIRC, prolactin also raises when growth hormone levels rise in the body...

OP
A.R

A.R

You might want to check this thread. IIRC magnesium was the solution.
Thank You very much. This was spot on.

I think red light also played a massive part in his recovery. Will be looking in to purchasing some. Will start of with just one light bulb.

Will also look into the under eating thread when I get time.

Birdie

Yeah I did an experiment a few months ago by putting equal amount of chicken bones in two jars, one filled with normal drinking water and another with coke. After a week, the bones in the drinking water came out weighing less than when they started and the ones in the coke jar weighed more than when they started. It was so satisfying for me because I knew from Pear writings that sugar and CO2 are protective for the bones. This was for a class a girl in our family had in university. Of course the teacher was so appalled by the results that he gave her a B in that paper although it was written beautifully. But it contradicted all his beliefs sadly. Maybe the experiment wasn't done properly but we made sure everything was measured correctly.
I just have to tell you that I did an experiment for my daughter in the late 70s. The idea was to show how destructive Coke is to teeth. So, we took one of hers when it fell out, put it into a jar with Coke. Nothing happened. We waited months and months. Of course, I just told her the Coke ate away the enamel. And maybe the acidity did some damage, but we didn't see it, and I lied to fit my theory.

Birdie

A part of my stack is avoiding x-rays, using progesterone, walking, weight lifting, milk.. Lowering estrogen, inflammation...aspirin, cutting down on muscle meat and using stock.
Salt.

Last edited:

Constatine

I just have to tell you that I did an experiment for my daughter in the late 70s. The idea was to show how destructive Coke is to teeth. So, we took one of hers when it fell out, put it into a jar with Coke. Nothing happened. We waited months and months. Of course, I just told her the Coke ate away the enamel. And maybe the acidity did some damage, but we didn't see it, and I lied to fit my theory.
Time to bath in some coke :D

Birdie

From Ray's article, "Bone Density: First do no Harm"

" Avoiding fluoridated water and the polyunsaturated oils, and drinking two quarts of milk daily (which will provide only 66 grams of protein), and using some other nutrient-rich foods such as eggs and fruits, are probably the basic things to protect the bones. For vitamins, especially K, occasional liver can be helpful. Meats, fruits, leaves, and coffee are rich in magnesium."