Ultimate Blood Building Stack? (Anemia)

A.R

For all those anemia sufferers out there

What would you guys recommend as the best foods/supplements/drugs to increase blood volume in the body safely?

I think Liver meat has to be near the top of the list

Any other suggestions?

Regina

What would you guys recommend as the best foods/supplements/drugs to increase blood volume in the body safely?

Any other suggestions?
I had some rather severe anemia coming out of excessive aikido training (and whatever led me to want to excessively train aikido . lol).
I like famotidine in spite of the horrible excipients in Pepcid. I like it for a two week stint. And then start building your nutrient diet.

Hans

Forum Supporter

Any other suggestions?
Spleen is extremely high in iron. Avoid eating it with iron absorption inhibitors.

BearWithMe

I had some rather severe anemia coming out of excessive aikido training (and whatever led me to want to excessively train aikido . lol).
I like famotidine in spite of the horrible excipients in Pepcid. I like it for a two week stint. And then start building your nutrient diet.
How could famotidine help with anemia? I would expect the opposite (lower stomach acid -> lower iron absorbtion -> anemia). I'm not saying it is not helpful, I'm just curious

Regina

How could famotidine help with anemia? I would expect the opposite (lower stomach acid -> lower iron absorbtion -> anemia). I'm not saying it is not helpful, I'm just curious
search some of the threads talking about famotidine. It's garbage stepped on but the famotidine has properties (lowering serotonin) , search threads....

BearWithMe

search some of the threads talking about famotidine. It's garbage stepped on but the famotidine has properties (lowering serotonin) , search threads....
I'm aware of these properities and I'm sure it is very helpful in many cases, I just don't understand how it could help with anemia

Anders86

Higher Thyroid function higher blood volume right? What about the BCAA-Tyrosine combo? BCAA(anti serotonin) and tyrosine/phenylalanine(thyroid).

OP
A.R

A.R

What type of foods do you include in your nutrient diet?

OP
A.R

A.R

Spleen is extremely high in iron. Avoid eating it with iron absorption inhibitors.
Ray Peat has wrote about the dangers of iron. I was looking for other pathways to stimulate erythropoietin production
I was looking at injecting EPO, but it can be very dangerous

Aries

If it is not nutritional deficiencies, probably blood is chronically lost (intestinal bleeding). EPO supplementation does not address the underlying cause except in kidney failure patients.

B12, iron, copper, vitamin A (=liver). Eating 50g beef liver daily for two months raised my Hb from 155 to 163 g/l and hematocrit 2% as well. I don't think I was really deficient in the first place and it still raised it a bit. I think supplementing these separately or eating liver is the way to go for anemia.

If eating liver/nutritious diet does not raise hemoglobin more info is needed. Testing for iron and B12 levels at least since some people need injections due to absorbtion issues. Bleeding can't be excluded without fecal occult blood test.

Anders86

Erythropoietin (EPO) is a hematopoietic growth factor that stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of erythroid progenitor cells. Although the EPO receptor has no kinase domain, EPO rapidly induces tyrosine phosphorylation of several proteins in EPO-responsive cells.
Erythropoietin induces tyrosine phosphorylation and kinase activity of the c-fps/fes proto-oncogene product in human erythropoietin-responsive cells | Blood | American Society of Hematology

So phosphorylation is sorta synonym too the "usage" or "activation" of substance?

There are a more studies too Tyrosine and Erythropoietin if you search.

You see I noticed a big increase in blood leakage after using the amino acid combination and aspirin. I use aspirin often but never noticed it being so effective increasing blood flow.

redsun

Ray Peat has wrote about the dangers of iron. I was looking for other pathways to stimulate erythropoietin production
I was looking at injecting EPO, but it can be very dangerous

You are being difficult. Iron is integral in building the blood. Iron deficiency anemia is the most common type of anemia. If you actually have anemia, its definitely, at least in part, related to lack of iron.

Spleen could literally not be more perfect of an option for an anemic individual. Spleen + liver + high red meat intake in general is how you fix anemia. Liver and red meat helps provide the other cofactors needed for fixing anemia. You can increase EPO whatever way you like to increase RBC but you will not be able to make enough hemoglobin without iron.

OP
A.R

A.R

If it is not nutritional deficiencies, probably blood is chronically lost (intestinal bleeding). EPO supplementation does not address the underlying cause except in kidney failure patients.

B12, iron, copper, vitamin A (=liver). Eating 50g beef liver daily for two months raised my Hb from 155 to 163 g/l and hematocrit 2% as well. I don't think I was really deficient in the first place and it still raised it a bit. I think supplementing these separately or eating liver is the way to go for anemia.

If eating liver/nutritious diet does not raise hemoglobin more info is needed. Testing for iron and B12 levels at least since some people need injections due to absorbtion issues. Bleeding can't be excluded without fecal occult blood test.
how did you used to cook the beef liver?

Erythropoietin (EPO) is a hematopoietic growth factor that stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of erythroid progenitor cells. Although the EPO receptor has no kinase domain, EPO rapidly induces tyrosine phosphorylation of several proteins in EPO-responsive cells.
Erythropoietin induces tyrosine phosphorylation and kinase activity of the c-fps/fes proto-oncogene product in human erythropoietin-responsive cells | Blood | American Society of Hematology

So phosphorylation is sorta synonym too the "usage" or "activation" of substance?

There are a more studies too Tyrosine and Erythropoietin if you search.

You see I noticed a big increase in blood leakage after using the amino acid combination and aspirin. I use aspirin often but never noticed it being so effective increasing blood flow.
so I don't understand this, what link does tyrosine have with erythropoietin?

Anadrol/Oxymetholone and Methenolone/Primobolan.
i had a thought about anadrol, but it can really destroy the liver. Have you had any personal experience with it?

Markus

how did you used to cook the beef liver?

so I don't understand this, what link does tyrosine have with erythropoietin?

i had a thought about anadrol, but it can really destroy the liver. Have you had any personal experience with it?
Not personally, but some people claim that cycling one week on/one week off would greatly reduce liver toxicity.

Anders86

Peat says Thyroid is the solution for anemia. Tyrosine is touted by some as a Thyroid precursor. I don`t have knowledge about this, but if you search the forum you can see people discussing it. Of course the best would be too supplement Thyroid, but I guess Tyrosine is next best thing, especially if you are considering injecting EPO..

OP
A.R

A.R

One could also try taking it E2D/E3D.
good point
I've seen there are 10mg tablets around
So lower dose could also reduce toxicity

Peat says Thyroid is the solution for anemia. Tyrosine is touted by some as a Thyroid precursor. I don`t have knowledge about this, but if you search the forum you can see people discussing it. Of course the best would be too supplement Thyroid, but I guess Tyrosine is next best thing, especially if you are considering injecting EPO..
I've had extremely bad results from taking Thyroid. Even a tiny dose causes my teeth to start eroding. I've read some scary stuff about tyrosine on this forum. Some people have had bad results with it messing with their brains, so I don't really want to mess with it.

I don't think injecting erythropoietin would be a good option for me. I'm just looking for alternative ways to stimulate erythropoietin production

Anders86

good point
I've seen there are 10mg tablets around
So lower dose could also reduce toxicity

I've had extremely bad results from taking Thyroid. Even a tiny dose causes my teeth to start eroding. I've read some scary stuff about tyrosine on this forum. Some people have had bad results with it messing with their brains, so I don't really want to mess with it.

I don't think injecting erythropoietin would be a good option for me. I'm just looking for alternative ways to stimulate erythropoietin production

Well all we do is messing with our brain. It looks like there are many alternative ways in this post.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals