Ukraine Crisis

Source Code

My grandmother was from the Russian part of Ukraine she told me that the Ukraine soldiers in ww2 were just as bad as the nazis and she remembers them killing a teacher and his whole family and writing slava ukraine on the wall. she also said they came to her familys farm and demanded food so they had to give them a cow or be killed

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Instead of negotiation attempts USA and EU double down on „assistance and support“ for Ukraine.

They really wager on sufficient AA to arrive. Until then, Ukranians are expandable and infrastructure rebuilding will be paid by European and US taxpayers. (Germans the most though, as always)

Peachy

A peon was fired for the AP story claiming a Russian missile struck Poland. Not the editors, or the person who hires the editors, just little-old James LaPorta

A series of Slack messages reveals AP’s chaotic decision-making process for releasing the article.

Peachy

My grandmother was from the Russian part of Ukraine she told me that the Ukraine soldiers in ww2 were just as bad as the nazis and she remembers them killing a teacher and his whole family and writing slava ukraine on the wall. she also said they came to her familys farm and demanded food so they had to give them a cow or be killed
What a sad story. A lot of the Nazis in Ukraine today are direct descendants of these people.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Well at least for some parts of the current German government this might actually have been true. I remember Christian Lindner, leader of the smallest of the three governing parties, giving interviews in the first days of the war where he more or less anticipated an early defeat of Ukraine - and he seemed kind of hoping for it to, thinly disguised as: sad but true, Russia is stronger.

Eben Scholz sometimes seemed to try to somewhat slow down Germany’s supporting efforts - but German chancellors are never souvereign in their decisions. And as Boris here implicitly admits: USA and UK were the ones pressing on. Surprise.

An early Ukranian surrender or peace talks in Istanbul would have meant: thousands of lifes saved. Infrastructure undamaged. Billions not spent.

Well, Zelensky is in place for a reason and his envoys to Istanbul were second tier diplomats if at all. And once Boris came to Kiev in March Peace was no longer an option. Then UK blew up the Nordstream-Pipes.

Again, the US-UK empire brings war upon Europe. And the rest of the collective west mere vassals unable to break their chains.

Or Boris is lying. Or it’s all another layer of sharade. Plausible deniability.

But if true, ponder what it means: To the last Ukranian, if necessary. Until the empire has met its goals.

ThinPicking

Or Boris is lying. Or it’s all another layer of sharade. Plausible deniability.
It's ridiculous to entertain the notion Boris is telling the truth. Although I wouldn't pit the reason he isn't as "plausible deniability".

A lengthy conflict with a potential to escalate at any moment was always the goal. From both sides.

A critical mass must withdraw their attention and/or support from this conflict for it to proceed to a theatrical negotiation and end. The internet affords opportunity for corptocratic nations to guage us like never before.

I maintain many friendships with people who would fly Ukrainian flags. The spell they're under is a peculiar puzzle to solve.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Quite a lot of geopolitical developments with implications hard to assess in respective also to the war.

Saudi-Arabia signaling interest to „join“ the BRICS. Though to me it’s still more a fancy name than a truly coherently acting Bloc or alliance.

Turkey ferociously attacking Kurdish groups after rejecting USA condolences after Istanbul bombingis a curious one. The latter is quickly understood, since the US is the Champion and puppet-Master of the Kurds and many of their groupings.

Erdogan though is as always hard to read. Just playing the current situation where the US can’t afford to alienate him?

Perry Staltic

Ukraine viewed at night from space at the beginning of the year and now. Photos from NASA site (link below)

FiVqvWnWAAAJoPH

FiVqwGGWYAArudv

rockarolla

1669411220725.png

1669411156644.png

1669411187217.png

The good news is that the sun won't go out forever. No matter how sad the near future may seem, the paradox is that after the completion of the Great Reset aka Civilization Rollback, a powerful breakthrough will take place, which Mankind has not yet met.

Last edited:

rockarolla

Russian President Vladimir Putin, during an event in honor of the 15th anniversary of the Rostec corporation, called Russian weapons the weapon of victory and thanked Russian gunsmiths for their hard work.

“People are hard at work, looking up to our ancestors, to the great traditions of many generations of our gunsmiths, who have proven by deed that Russian weapons are weapons of victory,” the head of state said.

The President addressed the teams of weapons factories and expressed gratitude to them for their desire to strengthen the defense of Russia so that the servicemen on the front line and at the training grounds receive everything they need.

Earlier, Putin set the task of increasing the production and supply of products for the Russian army. He stressed that the key task is to fully meet the needs of the Russian Armed Forces, primarily units and subunits that participate in a special military operation.

Back
Top Bottom