Ukraine Crisis

5LGreenback

I'm not sure what the real story behind Russia/ Ukraine (and the west) war is, but the whole thing reeks of Orwells 1984 to me.

So far the stories I've seen about the war (especially from western media) are laughably false and everything about the war is enabling the global elites to further their plans and ruin their own countries.

For all we know its theatrics, Putin and the Western leaders are working together. (Of course the citizens/ soldiers dying is real and are the true victims, as usual). Far fetched theory? Maybe, but everything seems to be lining up with the globalist agendas a little too perfectly.

Peachy

All 300,000 new hires are required to report for enlistment tomorrow morning

View: https://twitter.com/ILRUSSO1/status/1572605127139246080

FCD66663-2C43-4183-9A4D-9D950D1A88F8.jpeg

Peachy

Piecing together the Armenia-Azerbaijan situation and I thought this was a good read. Any thoughts welcome

Perry Staltic

Piecing together the Armenia-Azerbaijan situation and I thought this was a good read. Any thoughts welcome

Iran is currently building up military forces on the border with Armenia. If Azerbaijan threatens extending a corridor through Armenia to Turkey, Iran will enter the conflict to prevent that.

Orome

Forum Supporter
And here we are again, thinly veiled threats of mass extinction between the superpowers.

Well done authoritarians of the World! Well done indeed.

Special thanks to all the western woke authoritarians that so wish to „protect“ the Planet, Environment, climate, humanity, „values“.

You sucking up to each and every stupid propaganda, Manipulation And psy-op the Empire of lies has presented you to swallow brought us a ******* long way.
Indeed. One can simply no longer grasp this.

It's as if people (the leaders but also most of their sheeple) have completely lost it - in particular in the west. After six months of war and +100K casualties on European soil our "best" answer is still "We need to send more weapons"? How crazy is this? "We need to impose more sanctions"? Yeah, those have really worked well so far (in hitting the poor).
What's wrong with people? Is it from the multiple injections they got in the last two years?
What's happening is really a perversion of what's right and wrong, of what's good and evil. Is there anybody who wants to stop the bloodbath which I would consider a normal / healthy reaction? Where are the "peace" demonstrations in the European capitals? Where are the delegations trying to broker a peace deal or at least a ceasefire for the people in the area? What's happening? People are applauding when they read some news of Russian / Ukrainian (I think it's on both sides) soldiers being killed? What have they made of us?

Orome

Forum Supporter
Russia has absolutely no reason to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine. They could do similar destruction with a FOAB without the radioactive contamination
Yeah, that's complete nonsense. Why would you nuke an area (or in close proximity) that you are trying to integrate?

Peachy

A concerned potential Russian conscript interviews Scott Ritter (a nice break from the irritating judge host lol)

View: https://twitter.com/imetatronink/status/1572754663396741126

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPl2RZNEgAU

This was an interesting angle to hear things from. I heard Ritter say recently that he partnered with a Russian media outlet to create Scott Ritter Show. Note it’s not “The” Scott Ritter Show because the Ruskies named it. 🤦‍♀️😂 He thought the name was cheesy but didn’t care enough to complain. He’s supposed to be interviewing Russians so there may be more dialogue similar to this.

Peachy

A concerned potential Russian conscript interviews Scott Ritter (a nice break from the irritating judge host lol)

View: https://twitter.com/imetatronink/status/1572754663396741126

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPl2RZNEgAU

This was an interesting angle to hear things from. I heard Ritter say recently that he partnered with a Russian media outlet to create Scott Ritter Show. Note it’s not “The” Scott Ritter Show because the Ruskies named it. 🤦‍♀️ He thought the name was cheesy but didn’t care enough to complain. He’s supposed to be interviewing Russiansso there may be more dialogue similar to this.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Probably Russia will use the new wave of conscripts to serve not in theatre but to replace professional units all around the country that are not active yet. It’s also better for morale in the populace and will be mich quicker at actually being effective.

Edit:
Could also imagine the actual figure of activated reservists to be higher / becoming higher without announcing since nobody except for the administration can follow how many men get the letter.

For holding the territory in Ukraine including rotations 150k + now 300k seems insufficient still.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

For holding the territory in Ukraine including rotations 150k + now 300k seems insufficient still.

It will not be occupied, hostile territory; it will be Russia with a very pro-Russian population. Lots of troops are needed when no one wants you there. The troublemakers will be removed like they were/are in Chechnya and Syria and soldiers will be easier to recruit to protect the country once it's no longer at war everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom