Ukraine Crisis

Dave_Fit

Peachy

I love the comment right after. Guess they never heard the Nuland, Pyatt phone call discussing who the US were putting in and Nuland telling Pyatt “F” NATO.
“Yats is the guy.” And they STILL get away with it.

rockarolla

Biden today announced a new upcoming covid pandemic - more vaccines to inject to bring immune system down.

“Ultimately, we need more money, not only for vaccines for children. We need more money to plan for a second pandemic. There will be another pandemic. We must think ahead. That's why we need money," the American leader said.

BTW, UA flag is also a flag of down syndrome:

1655886233780.png

BrianF

I was told by Russian back in 2014 that Putin had been close to 'The Club of Rome' and had turned away from them. Just because he entertained the WEF many years ago doesn't mean he still does. I used to be a Catholic, I used to listen to Indie music, I sued to drink 10 pints and fall down, I used to be left wing, I used to do and think all sorts of things and associate with all sorts of people I no longer do.

Birdie

Jeff Childers comments:

? For some reason, Merrick Garland, the UNITED STATES’ attorney general, just went to visit Ukraine’s prosecutor general, who reports to president Zelensky, or Zelenskyy, or whatever.

The New York Times’ article about Garland’s surprising trip yesterday was headlined, “The U.S. Attorney General Visits Ukraine to Discuss Russian War Crimes.”

What? International war crimes is one thing that is clearly NOT in the U.S. Attorney General’s job description. Do the Times’ readers just accept this nonsense at face value? The paper said Garland made an “unannounced trip” to Ukraine yesterday to visit the former techno-pop dancer’s lead prosecutor.

Why was the trip “unannounced?” How does that make any sense? Why wouldn’t it be planned, scheduled, and announced? And what exactly does former judge and not-soldier and not-international-law-expert Merrick Garland have to do with the Russia-Ukraine war, or conflict? The paper also said the “meeting is expected to last about an hour.”

An hour? Why travel into a war zone on the other side of the world for a one-hour meeting about boring legal issues? Are you telling me that they couldn’t have done it by Zoom? If the U.S. does plan to get into Russia war crimes — another escalation — then why not involve State Department international criminal law experts? Why Garland?

The Times didn’t even TRY to answer any of those questions. It just credulously accepted Garland’s lame explanation for the trip. Forgive me, but I’m not buying any of it, not without better explanations, like first, how the U.S. Justice Department is involved — and not the Department of State — and second, why a face-to-face meeting was even necessary in the first place to have a sixty-minute dry legal discussion.

Stop gaslighting us.

Back
Top Bottom