Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

The commander of the special forces "Akhmat" spoke about the effectiveness of Russian kamikaze drones.

Apti Alaudinov, assistant to the head of Chechnya for the power unit, commander of the Akhmat special forces unit, deputy commander of the 2nd Army Corps of the People's Militia of the Lugansk People's Republic (LPR), spoke about the high efficiency of Russian kamikaze drones.
According to the military commander, kamikaze drones used by the Russian military along the entire line of contact in the Luhansk and Donetsk People's Republics successfully destroy equipment and manpower of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU). “We are now using a huge amount of loitering ammunition and drones, we have begun to knock them out in such a way that they suffer huge losses both in equipment and in manpower,” Alaudinov said.
The Akhmat commander explained that the hunt for American HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) begins immediately after they fire a salvo. He said that this equipment, as well as the US -made long-range M777 cannons, are daily knocked out of action by Russian drones.
Earlier, Apti Alaudinov said that the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near Svatovo and Kremennaya consist of foreign mercenaries. According to him, the number of foreigners in the troops in this direction is approaching 100 percent.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

First reports of Russia preparing to leave the Zaporishia NPP.

Due to tactical pressure or other reasons is unknown to me.

Also, both Armenia and Kazakhstan, close strategic allies of Russia, are openly critical of Putin’s military policies recently.

Signs of increasing weakness.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Link? I haven't seen even a hint of that
From the Guardian, its Ticker-like coverage of the war. No like cause I use the app. But I copy the relevant report:

Russian forces might be preparing to leave nuclear power plant, reports suggest​

The head of Ukraine’s state-run nuclear energy firm said on Sunday there were signs that Russian forces might be preparing to leave the vast Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant which they seized in March soon after their invasion, Reuters reports.

Such a move would be a major battlefield change in the partially-occupied southeastern Zaporizhzhia region where the front line has hardly shifted for months. Repeated shelling around the plant has spurred fears of a nuclear catastrophe.

“In recent weeks we are effectively receiving information that signs have appeared that they are possibly preparing to leave the (plant),” Petro Kotin, head of Energoatom, said on national television.

“Firstly, there are a very large number of reports in Russian media that it would be worth vacating the (plant) and maybe worth handing control (of it) to the (International Atomic Energy Agency - IAEA),” he said, referring to the United Nations nuclear watchdog. “One gets the impression they’re packing their bags and stealing everything they can.”

Russia and Ukraine, which was the site of the world’s worst nuclear accident in Chornobyl in 1986, have for months repeatedly accused each other of shelling the Zaporizhzhia reactor complex, which is no longer generating energy.

Asked if it was too early to talk about Russian troops leaving the plant, Kotin said on television: “It’s too early. We don’t see this now, but they are preparing (to leave).”

“All of the (Ukrainian) personnel are forbidden to pass checkpoints and travel to Ukrainian(-controlled) territory.”

Perry Staltic

From the Guardian, its Ticker-like coverage of the war. No like cause I use the app. But I copy the relevant report:

Russian forces might be preparing to leave nuclear power plant, reports suggest​

The head of Ukraine’s state-run nuclear energy firm said on Sunday there were signs that Russian forces might be preparing to leave the vast Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant which they seized in March soon after their invasion, Reuters reports.

Such a move would be a major battlefield change in the partially-occupied southeastern Zaporizhzhia region where the front line has hardly shifted for months. Repeated shelling around the plant has spurred fears of a nuclear catastrophe.

“In recent weeks we are effectively receiving information that signs have appeared that they are possibly preparing to leave the (plant),” Petro Kotin, head of Energoatom, said on national television.

“Firstly, there are a very large number of reports in Russian media that it would be worth vacating the (plant) and maybe worth handing control (of it) to the (International Atomic Energy Agency - IAEA),” he said, referring to the United Nations nuclear watchdog. “One gets the impression they’re packing their bags and stealing everything they can.”

Russia and Ukraine, which was the site of the world’s worst nuclear accident in Chornobyl in 1986, have for months repeatedly accused each other of shelling the Zaporizhzhia reactor complex, which is no longer generating energy.

Asked if it was too early to talk about Russian troops leaving the plant, Kotin said on television: “It’s too early. We don’t see this now, but they are preparing (to leave).”

“All of the (Ukrainian) personnel are forbidden to pass checkpoints and travel to Ukrainian(-controlled) territory.”

Grauniad wishful thinking. I saw a video a day or two ago of RAF at night suppressing with artillery a UAF invasion group gathering on the west bank of the Dnieper across from Energodar. It's very easy for RAF to keep UAF away as long as they have control of the right bank. If they abandon Energodar they will have no way to prevent UAF from taking over the plant.

docall18

Why UA nazi larpers look so retarded? Are they victims of inhuman genetic experiments?

View attachment 45076
Its genetic alright, these scum wear the patches of the Das Reich and Galician SS Divisions like their grandparents. Das Reich alone wiped out 628 Belarussian villages and shot all inhabitants in pits, as collective punishment for partisan actions.

Perry Staltic

This thread is one man’s account of daily life in Kiev. There’s no way they’re not going to evacuate.

View: https://twitter.com/Mylovanov/status/1596976563962413058?s=20&t=axbgThYW45VF3yneIzNbVA

"Many people suggested that we can sleep in a tent in our bedroom. So we dug out sleeping bags and went to buy a tent."

lol clueless academic. Tents are to keep wind, precipitation and critters out, ie, what a bedroom does. That will be a good account to monitor as the situation progresses. Our man on the scene

Perry Staltic

It is a terrible thing it has come to this.

I have my doubts about those particular borders. If the western border were to be the entire Dnieper, with a 100 km or so DMZ to the west, whatever distance it takes to prevent NATO missile strikes, that actually would be a good thing IMO

Hugh Johnson

I have my doubts about those particular borders. If the western border were to be the entire Dnieper, with a 100 km or so DMZ to the west, whatever distance it takes to prevent NATO missile strikes, that actually would be a good thing IMO
Yeah, I don't buy it at all. But what Yves wrote beforehand and comments are enlightening, and the general situation of depopulating Ukraine is horrid.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom