Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

🐷🐽🐖 LATEST RUMOR 🐷🐽🐖

1664730420920.png

rockarolla

Imagine - you are ukrainian in 1941 year. FEW YEARS AGO you have been genocided and killed MILLIONS OF PEOPLE by moscow-made famine in 1932-1933. Then, you have "red terror" by bolsheviks continued genocide ukrainians.

It was a USSR-wide famine. Plus Bolsheviks were from Ukrainians too. Why you keep on spreading low quality UA propaganda like a bot machine?

rockarolla

And sure, they dont want ukrainians to be free. Ukraine have big economic success from 2019 year till now,

Your country(UA), through the efforts of local oligarchy, was surely sinking into the abyss - the state debt grew year after year.

Ukrainians(which currently occupy Kremlin) made a deal to save Ukraine with Ukrainians from Kyiv, because otherwise your country would have collapsed under the yoke of debt. Now you are on life support from US and their cuckolds(EU).

Veritas IV

More of that, my mother from my birth place occupied by russian thugs, my birth city in zaporizhia region was maraudered like ... i cannot describe how, our apartment stolen by russians. My grandfather have to sell harvest to occupants less than 80% of their real cost.

Im in one of biggest city 2 days ago have 400 metters near me missile attack. 100% terrorist act, just civilians been hurt.

Imagine that, just imagine. So hard for me read the LIE whats spread here. Cuz everything that CIPSO russia says - its 100% lie.

in 2008 putin said - crimea is ukraine. no doubts.
in 2014 he occupied crimea and said - DONT WORRY UKRAINIANS, other regions will not have the same future. They(army people) just scare you.
and now 2022 he attacked, said WE DONT HAVE A PLANS TO OCCUPY ukraine.
And now 2022 mid he said we occupy ukraine.

Seriously? all russia is made by the lie.

Yes, maybe you think that im angry or hyperreactive, but believe me im absolutely no-war-peace-like man. Just businessman in ukraine. But even my nervous system cant read the lie spreading on wester forum. I do like all the western, i use your materials of medicine, western experiences, etc.

So that is why i cannot read all the lie from here with peace. BELIEVE ME, what pro-russian guys say here, is 100% lie. no nazis in ukraine. like in other countries - less than 0.1 percent. Its just lie from russia, for justify war.
Have read both of your posts carefully. My heart goes out, things should never have turned out this way, different actors should have shown more restraint long ago. It's starting to look like the roots of the problem extend far back. In addition to living in a tough neighborhood, economic interests may also have been at play, Belt and Road / Silk Road, it takes competing interests right into Ukraine. Also, there was not enough time, less than 1 generation, to absorb all of your citizens under one nationality, Americans call it "the melting pot". So now division has been sown, lines have been drawn, now an entire generation will hate one another and make an impact in their local politics for the forseeable future, prolonging this division.

And last but not least, Russian-American relations made everything more complicated in my opinion.

rockarolla

Terrorist War

In connection with current events, the experience of the Second World War is often referred to. So, we can recall one inglorious, but important and instructive page - the Allied aviation terror against the civilian population of the Axis countries. The most famous is Dresden, which was destroyed continuously for 48 hours. There were also similar scale bombardments of Leipzig and Chemnitz, the destroyed center of Koenigsberg. More than 3 million tons of bombs were dropped by the Americans and the British on Europe with the result of half a million civilian deaths. And about the same number died from the bombing in Japan.

This indiscriminateness was partly explained by the vulnerability of bomber aircraft and the resulting need to bomb at night. However, in many respects it was terror against the civilian population that was considered as the goal. “Kill more of them and they will stop fighting,” as American Air Force General Curtis LeMay said. British Air Marshal Arthur Harris put it even more precisely: "destroying homes, public goods and transport, creating an unprecedented refugee problem, destroying morale both at home and on the fronts through planting the fear of increased bombing." Postwar culture seems to have given no thought to this terrorism until Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut.

The main question is: did the terror work? No, it didn't work. Modern historians believe that the carpet bombings were largely pointless. The destruction of German cities did not lead to a "fall in morale" and the surrender of Germany. Surrender happened only after the German army was defeated and the capital was captured. In the case of Japan, there is an opinion that it was forced to surrender by nuclear weapons. But this is a myth designed to justify the use of this weapon. Atomic bombs, of course, made an impression, but shortly before that, Americans burned 100 thousand people in Tokyo with quite ordinary bombs - and nothing. What really caused the Japanese leadership to feel doomed was the entry of the USSR into the war with them and the defeat of the Kwantung Army. And the fact that the Americans agreed not to touch their precious emperor served as a carrot.

In general, it suddenly turns out that mass terror does not work. The military does not suffer much from it. In the civilian population, it causes only embitterment, and not at all the "decline in morale" that the terrorists are counting on.

Now let's move on to the actual today: there are two camps that demand terror. The first is, of course, our dear noble part of which has been yelling with foam at the mouth for half a year that it is necessary to "fight for real." In their view, this means mass destruction of Ukrainian civilian infrastructure in order to deprive people of water, heat, food, electricity, etc. etc. The same Lemey strategy, which, in theory, should lead to a "fall in morale" and a desire to surrender. But in practice it leads to the opposite: to bitterness and the desire to fight to the last bullet. The use of tactical nuclear weapons, which some dream of, is likely to have the same effect.

But there is also a second kind of call for terror - calls to impose such sanctions on Russia that the ordinary population will face a shortage of basic goods, such as medicines and food. In fact, this is the same strategy of mass terror, only at the minimum. But the calculation is similar - "a drop in morale", as a result of which society will cease to support the state. In fact, the Kremlin's adventure does not have any mass support right now, but if it is necessary for it to appear, then sanctions terror against an unlimited circle of people is exactly what is worth doing.

In general, it is amazing how, despite the historical facts, the idea of a terrorist war continues to be popular.

PxD

It was a USSR-wide famine. Plus Bolsheviks were from Ukrainians too. Why you keep on spreading low quality UA propaganda like a bot machine?

The Holodomor was concocted by a Georgian (Stalin) and two Jews. Like just about everything to do with Bolshevism, it had very little to do with Russia or Russians.

The victims ranged from Belarus, across Ukraine, southern Russia and into Kazakhstan - a huge area. Some of the worst depredations were carried out against ethnic German farmers in the Volga region.

Modern Ukrainians like to claim that it was Russians targeting Ukrainians. This is the brainwashed/subverted version of history.

PxD

Everything in ukraine simple. Yanukovich was pro-russian vassal. Super-corrupted, made ukraine poor country, people DONT want to go russia and to this mafia-gags, and want go to EU. its our rights.
And we overthrown russian occupation in 2014.

Result - russia made ANOTHER russian thug gangs in donbass and crimea.

And sure, they dont want ukrainians to be free. Ukraine have big economic success from 2019 year till now, russia dont want russians to know that people can be free, not slave. And they tried to occupy 100% of ukraine..

ITS THE SIMPLEST. Why the people from this topic spread garbage i been reading here all the time ?

You didn't overthrow "Russian occupation", you were color revolutioned by the US State Department. Maybe that's how you see it from the ground in Ukraine and through your pre-existing bias (it sounds like you're anti-Russian, based on how unobjectively and emotively you write about that country), but for people watching from outside it was yet another US-sponsored regime change operation. Some day you might figure out that this war isn't really between Russia and Ukraine, but Russia and the West, using Ukraine as a proxy. You're being used.

Russia didn't have a big problem with Ukraine going into the EU. The problem was NATO expansion and creation of a large, hostile militarized state 200 miles from Moscow. Think of it like this: if China installed a Chinese-allied, anti-American government in Ottawa, the USMC would be crossing the Canadian border up into its northern neighbor in no time.

Ukraine had its gold reserves plundered after the 2014 putsch, and debts have piled up. GDP has gone sideways since 2008. The only reason your government can sell any debt since 2014 is because it's backed by US and EU taxpayers. Russia provided you with cheap energy - the lifeblood of industrial civilization - for two decades, Europe provides you with debt financing (same as with all the other Eastern European countries that joined that bloc).

I don't understand why Ukrainians like you seem so enthusiastic about hooking up with a stagnant West that's fallen into suicidal degeneracy - it's like joining the Roman empire in the 4th century - while the rising powers seem enthusiastic on deepening ties with Russia, the world's commodity supermarket.

Ukraine left the USSR with an economy and population comparable in size to France at the time and the best agricultural lands and industrial base of all the ex-USSR countries. Since then it's lost 25% of its population and today's economy is 15% the size of France's. Ukrainian independence isn't exactly a success.

rockarolla

Half an hour passed. King finally got bored.

- If you want to say something, say it.

- Thanks, Wise One. I'm fine as it is.

- No, you give advice. You are the Adviser. You advised Bush, you should advise me too. Don't be shy, today I'm so kind that I'm scared.

- I can't dare.

- What is your degree?

- 96!? So you are quite an adult. Come on, give me some quick advice.

Adviser coughed tactfully.

- Now capitalism has already passed the stage. The post-industrial society began. "End of History".

- What?

- “End of history”. Work is like that. Written by the philosopher Fukuyama. Everything has already been achieved, he says, and nobody needs anything. Like everyone is free.

- What?

- Well. It is no longer that the capitalists do not need anything, but that no one needs anything at all. And there is no one. The question is closed.

- Nice. Walked and hit the wall. And whoever picks the wall with his finger will get his hands chopped off. Why is this fool still kept at court then? To wear orange trousers like a clown in the square with a prime job to distract people. And this fool just folded his hands and sat down by the wall. If you "don’t need it", then why are you still writing books? Go and make yourself a seppuku. Why are you still wearing a cap? "The story is over." The story hasn't even started yet. I'll show you a story here. You will then tell a thousand years of fairy tales and people will not believe...

Last edited:
OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Fukuyama predicts massive Russian collapse in the coming days « Economics Job Market Rumors

Skimmed through the tweets responses.
Some seem to expect a collapse at the Kherson front in the coming days. Others speculate about „25.000“ Russian troops about to be encircled somewhere.

Let’s wait and see. Fukuyama is close to US Admin, who knows what insights he has / believes to have.

And yet others anticipate political collapse within Russian elites.
One interesting bit: speculation of inciting uprisings in Chechnya and the Georgian republics now that Russian forces are deployed in Ukraine

I wouldn’t rule out something like the later. The geopolitical puppet masters are very good in That, and it would cause serious trouble for Russia. Azerbaijan already made its move, Elites will at some point mobilize everything they have.

In the end, if elites really commit to defeating Russia on all hybridic levels all around the globe, it’s unlikely to withstand such an onslaught.
Russia‘s only hope is military victory in Ukraine within mere month.

Last edited:

docall18

Skimmed through the tweets responses.
Some seem to expect a collapse at the Kherson front in the coming days. Others speculate about „25.000“ Russian troops about to be encircled somewhere.

Let’s wait and see. Fukuyama is close to US Admin, who knows what insights he has / believes to have.

And yet others anticipate political collapse within Russian elites.
One interesting bit: speculation of inciting uprisings in Chechnya and the Georgian republics now that Russian forces are deployed in Ukraine

I wouldn’t rule out something like the later. The geopolitical puppet masters are very good in That, and it would cause serious trouble for Russia. Azerbaijan already made its move, Elites will at some point mobilize everything they have.

In the end, if elites really commit to defeating Russia on all hybridic levels all around the globe, it’s unlikely to withstand such an onslaught.
Russia‘s only hope is military victory in Ukraine within mere month.
Think your overestimating the capability of the West. Politicians there are going to be the ones struggling with uprisings this winter.

Long term isn't looking good for Europe dither, without cheap energy. Russia will be hit also, but is rapidly reorientating towards Asia and the Brics.

The below gives an analysis of Europe's future without cheap energy:

froot1s

with Russia, the world's commodity supermarket.
Honestly im so tired, so i will not answer about all the things you said before. But i would like comment some of your words. Especially this
Really? Russia - commodity supermarket? What you say, hahahhah, really?

USSR stolen all - weapons, cars, planes, electronics, even FOODS from the united states or europe. Cinema industry, culture. all stolen from us.

I can send you proof videos of it. of investigations. Ussr made NOTHING, just copy from the us.

I don't understand why Ukrainians like you seem so enthusiastic about hooking up with a stagnant West that's fallen into suicidal degeneracy - it's like joining the Roman empire in the 4th century
thats shows me that you have no clue about ukraine-russian relationships.

okay, if you say - russia is good, west is bad. okay. So then, why russia attacked georgia. russia attacked moldova. russia made the same thug enclave in karabah.
Why russia corruption so big, so they maraudered their army even strategical sources?
why russia-kremlin thugs stolen all the gas-oil-other thousands of sources money to their pockets? Not for development of their econimic? etc?
Why do you think that ukraine people want to go to this corrupted garbage with worthless life quality?
Sure i wanna go to west. I told to people like you not one time - just visit russia. russia is not what you see on their propaganda channels

froot1s

Your country(UA), through the efforts of local oligarchy, was surely sinking into the abyss - the state debt grew year after year.

Ukrainians(which currently occupy Kremlin) made a deal to save Ukraine with Ukrainians from Kyiv, because otherwise your country would have collapsed under the yoke of debt. Now you are on life support from US and their cuckolds(EU).
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, russia is not "local oligarch country what surely sinking russia to abyss?

froot1s

classic example of russian relation to their people. They are living just on the ground, their commander said - do what you want, i dont give a sh@t. Absolutely disrespectful example how is russia using people like livestock.

View: https://t.me/m0sc0wcalling/12278

Here on this video man says - russians retreated, but commaders said - do not tell the lugansk mans that we are retreat. just leave them. ahahhahahah

View: https://t.me/m0sc0wcalling/12290

froot1s

Think your overestimating the capability of the West. Politicians there are going to be the ones struggling with uprisings this winter.

Long term isn't looking good for Europe dither, without cheap energy. Russia will be hit also, but is rapidly reorientating towards Asia and the Brics.

The below gives an analysis of Europe's future without cheap energy:
Europe will have cheap energy. after total defeat in ukraine, russia will pay reparations. Sure, europe will not miss their reparation. For all the blackmail that russians made. i think, it will be something like iraq program "oil for food" the same. and the scenario the same now. So dont worry about europe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom