Ukraine Crisis

yerrag

Don’t know about the UK but for Germany it’s wrong.
Because you're German?

Then how come you don't know of the millions of Germans murdered by Russian, British, and American soldiers after Germany surrendered in WWII?

docall18

The trick to colonialisation was always to divide & conquer. A select group given privelidge and power over the majority, were the enforcers. Still works today.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Because you're German?

Then how come you don't know of the millions of Germans murdered by Russian, British, and American soldiers after Germany surrendered in WWII?
Because I know German history fairly well.

German civil service and administration was deeply influenced by Prussia’s system of administration, which were impacted by Frederick the Great picking up influences from 18th century enlightenment and then 1807-1815 by Prussian reform movement (as a reaction to deafeat against Napoleon)

Prussia’s first official diplomatic contact with China was in 1861

And there weren’t Million murdered German soldiers after the surrender. I‘m sorry to tell you that you’re believing a lie or a myth at that point.
There were certainly captured soldiers that died in captivity - especially those that got deported to Siberia - but we speak about ten thousands here, not millions.

There definitely weren’t millions killed deliberately by the Western allies.

yerrag

yerrag

Because I know German history fairly well.

German civil service and administration was deeply influenced by Prussia’s system of administration, which were impacted by Frederick the Great picking up influences from 18th century enlightenment and then 1807-1815 by Prussian reform movement (as a reaction to deafeat against Napoleon)

Prussia’s first official diplomatic contact with China was in 1861

And there weren’t Million murdered German soldiers after the surrender. I‘m sorry to tell you that you’re believing a lie or a myth at that point.
There were certainly captured soldiers that died in captivity - especially those that got deported to Siberia - but we speak about ten thousands here, not millions.

There definitely weren’t millions killed deliberately by the Western allies.
You're following the party line Talmudist narrative and I don't even know if you're really German at all. Sorry but you can't be relied upon to talk about Germany's history.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

You're following the party line Talmudist narrative and I don't even know if you're really German at all. Sorry but you can't be relied upon to talk about Germany's history.

? oh man

That from someone who thinks German Adminstration was copied from Mandarins

yerrag

? oh man

That from someone who thinks German Adminstration was copied from Mandarins
I'm amused that you know history and claim to be German and know so little about events in Germany that happened not longer than a hundred years ago.

Yet you claim expertise on matters, trivia even, that isn't commonly known but to real historians. And I mean the ones not selling soap.

Pity!

yerrag

I guess @LeeLemonoil would say that sauerkraut didn't originate from China because there was no official diplomatic relations when Germans got the recipe.

Lol

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

I guess @LeeLemonoil would say that sauerkraut didn't originate from China because there was no official diplomatic relations when Germans got the recipe.

Lol

It would be nice if you and pistachio would not be off topic three thread all the time.

For everything else: let it go man, it’s really beneath you. I invite you to visit Germany. You can still talk to millions of children and grandchildren of German soldiers, many that returned home after captivity in Russia or France.
There are „Soldatenfriedhöfe“ in most towns, cemeteries dedicated to the soldiers lost in war. Also a lot of organizations that care for graves and cemeteries of German soldiers on foreign European soil.
And still „Vertriebenenverbände“. Organizations that represent the displaced and driven off Germans from former Prussian/German, now polish territory.

Every family, every village knows of its members killed or Missed in the war.
Municipalities still got registeres.
The Red Cross had registers for missing soldiers shortly after the war.

If there were millions of German POWs killed by the allies after wars end this would be a topic frequently discussed, on the mind and in the history of millions of families. Do you underspend that? Do you even begin to understand that, albeit fading slowly but surely, WW2 is always there for German families in one way or the other?

Where are the graves of those millions? Where are organizations and initiatives in the UK or the US that want to critically discuss this unheard of crime? What were the units performing those mass murders?

And while you would be here in Germany discussing the war with people and children of people that actually lived through it here, have letters and photos and diaries of it: you could then ask them how it felt to be presented with the existence of KZ and Arbeitslager in the neighborhood, let alone killing camps in Poland.

Last edited:

Pistachio

Can't he just take the immigrants going into Western Europe lol.
Russia is already full of immigrants. Soviets want to multiculturalize the West so that it loses its core cohesion and it becomes weakened and ripe for commie takeover.

Pistachio

@Pistachio

You are constantly off topic the threads subject. Can’t you just make another thread for your „theories“. Especially since your contributions are mostly from poor sources, as far as I can tell from reading maybe a handful of those links. Hardly anyone is clicking on them anyway.
Can you just create a commie lovers thread and take all the Kremlin shills here with you?

rockarolla

1656098596580.png

:lol: Fake acc though.

View: https://t.me/medvedev_teIegram/15

Last edited:

rockarolla

1656101546818.png

Famous "Honkler", aka Pepe The Frog in a clown costume, legitimizing everything that happens, while enjoying the chaos of the Clown World.

1656101198099.png

Last edited:

rockarolla

View attachment 38296

Famous "Honkler", aka Pepe The Frog in a clown costume, legitimizing everything that happens, while enjoying the chaos of the Clown World.

View attachment 38293

i.e. the case that Biden is in deep senile dementia could be very far from truth, since the iconic traditions of posing as fools in America are widely rooted (also plebs do not really like very smart people).

In case of any problems it will also be easy to say that yes, Biden did sh*t, but the new (much smarter) president will come and fix everything with both projects: "Russian Federation" and "Ukraine".

Soon we will see, unless the globalists will succeed in finishing world with nukes.

yerrag

It would be nice if you and pistachio would not be off topic three thread all the time.

For everything else: let it go man, it’s really beneath you. I invite you to visit Germany. You can still talk to millions of children and grandchildren of German soldiers, many that returned home after captivity in Russia or France.
There are „Soldatenfriedhöfe“ in most towns, cemeteries dedicated to the soldiers lost in war. Also a lot of organizations that care for graves and cemeteries of German soldiers on foreign European soil.
And still „Vertriebenenverbände“. Organizations that represent the displaced and driven off Germans from former Prussian/German, now polish territory.

Every family, every village knows of its members killed or Missed in the war.
Municipalities still got registeres.
The Red Cross had registers for missing soldiers shortly after the war.

If there were millions of German POWs killed by the allies after wars end this would be a topic frequently discussed, on the mind and in the history of millions of families. Do you underspend that? Do you even begin to understand that, albeit fading slowly but surely, WW2 is always there for German families in one way or the other?

Where are the graves of those millions? Where are organizations and initiatives in the UK or the US that want to critically discuss this unheard of crime? What were the units performing those mass murders?

And while you would be here in Germany discussing the war with people and children of people that actually lived through it here, have letters and photos and diaries of it: you could then ask them how it felt to be presented with the existence of KZ and Arbeitslager in the neighborhood, let alone killing camps in Poland.
I guess you are right.

Except that dead men tell no tales.

Mudered people are disposed of in umarked mass graves.

And those mass murder graves og German soldiets and raped German women when discovered are determined to be caused by German SS soldiers, not Russian Talmudist soldiers. But of course, in a world where an alternative account would be anti-semitic and the journalist imprisoned or canceled.

And the press, as usual owned by pro-semites (my euphemism for Talmudists) would make this a story of Jews being mistreated and being killed in a Holocaust story that reverberates through time in the echo chamber of Hollywood.

And those who lost their loved ones are already dead as well over time, their accounts of the Talmudist mass murders forgotten as their children and grandchildren are brainwashed by the education system which 'speaks no evil, hear no evil,' of the Talmudist horrors of the 20th century.

AND here you are, helping to propagate another smoke and mirrors trick to distract people from knowing what is really going on as you ply your trade.

Thank you for the invitation to visit Germany though. I wouldn't go to the tourist traps, but I'd like to talk to real Germans that are aware but are ailent and seek them out.

And I would like to assure them that what they tell me I won't report as anti-semitism.

Maybe you could point me out to them as they're your very dear friends, yes?

yerrag

Russia is already full of immigrants. Soviets want to multiculturalize the West so that it loses its core cohesion and it becomes weakened and ripe for commie takeover.
You hit that one on the spot!

Back
Top Bottom