Hell must begin to freeze over...

He then let's Matt Le Tissier give his take

Last edited:
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Here's his 1 hour piece on victims of the vaccine

ThinPicking

Let's not forget how GB News magically appeared on air around June last year, probably the peak of discourse around "covid" and "covid" "policy". Its origins and ownership are questionable at best.

They're speaking on it because they have editorial approval to do so. As a "fringe" media outlet it's painfully predictable they'd be the first to and a bit of pantomime around it is to be expected. Same with Tucker Kabbalah band Carlson et al. in the states.

Meanwhile IRL I've still yet to know any recipient nitwit who manifests any tangible malady from these things. Let alone any who've suffered a mortality problem, which would bother me to put it lightly.

I'm not suggesting they're all fake but social media does seem to be blowing the real incidence out of proportion while certain sections of the population seem almost "targeted" by it. Sports competitors being one of them. Recall what Alan Watt said about sports in the interview you posted recently @Peatness?

A partial script flip is almost certainly part of their game. More division and bottomless discourse almost certainly part of their intention.

P

Peatness

A partial script flip is almost certainly part of their game. More division and bottomless discourse almost certainly part of their intention.
I find this to be the case. I'm glad they are speaking up about 'vaccines' now but they were largely silent at the start when their voices could have made a difference. It's almost too late now because most of the country is jabbed.

Fred

I don't really see how blaming deaths on the vaccine could be part of the plan. It would undermine their credibility in a way that couldn't be repaired. How many times did they say it's safe? And now it turns out it's NOT safe? Who would ever trust them, or ANY authority figure again? They couldn't roll out more vaccines/vaccine mandates in the future either.

ThinPicking

I don't really see how blaming deaths on the vaccine could be part of the plan. It would undermine their credibility in a way that couldn't be repaired. How many times did they say it's safe? And now it turns out it's NOT safe? Who would ever trust them, or ANY authority figure again? They couldn't roll out more vaccines/vaccine mandates in the future either.
In broad stroke Mr Fred, consider for a moment their plan is to have a critical mass of people lose trust in and hope for reform of almost every institution, every identity that constitutes civilisation as we know it. To guide them towards "radical change" they will define, and drown out sensible voices in the melee.

To struggle with consideration of this idea while having no problem considering "GB News" is engaging in honest "journalism" is a madness of sorts.

Fred

Yes, but nobody would trust them or their reforms after the lies were revealed. The lies have been too big and widespread to not cause a much larger paradigm shift....
That being said, "Plan A" has already failed, which is why they abruptly unwound the covid hysteria, even as deaths were rising in February.
Never said GB was journalism. Just that the strategy can't work and will only serve to wake up another billion people or so.

ThinPicking

Yes, but nobody would trust them or their reforms after the lies were revealed. The lies have been too big and widespread to not cause a much larger paradigm shift....
That being said, "Plan A" has already failed, which is why they abruptly unwound the covid hysteria, even as deaths were rising in February.
Never said GB was journalism. Just that the strategy can't work and will only serve to wake up another billion people or so.
Mr Fred, a somewhat alarming number of people who believe themselves "awake", who fully accept the existence of a "cabal", are "following" lying scum in the alternative or in this case fringe media.

It may be a mistake to think the dipshit behaviour of the masses over the last 2 years in particular can't easily be transposed on to those who believe they're wise to it. In the midst of stresses even Peat-ers could struggle to withstand.

Here in England we (allegedly) already have crazed "environmentalists" damaging infrastructure.

Whatever their deranged plan, I don't think it will come off. Any point between their dialectics is impossible to me in the end. The boss simply won't allow it. But there may be times where it doesn't seem that way. And the more people above it all the better.

ThinPicking

Also Mr @Fred is your use of the term "paradigm shift" not synonymous with my use of the term "radical change" in terms of the likely result. Is this really desirable, necessary or possible without it being coopted by the same people who led us here.

Soren

Forum Supporter
The controlled opposition line often falls victim to the problem of circular logic.

Many people treat any opinion put forth in media that goes against the mainstream as "controlled opposition" not saying that it does not exist but people take it too far.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Do you have anything rational to say or do you just prefer to just post a bunch of emojis.

You do not seem to realize that believing that everything is "controlled opposition" is in of itself a form of learnt helplessness, you are also trapped in a cage that you have built yourself.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Andrew Neil left GB News very shortly after joining it. The outlet seems to be quite far away from Neil on a few issues, particularly Covid. Perhaps thats why he left!
Agreed, many of the hosts and regulars on the channel throughout the whole pandemic against the vaccine and the lockdowns, there appears to be some true dissident voices on the channel but according to some in this thread they must all somehow be controlled opposition.

ThinPicking

a form of learnt helplessness, you are also trapped in a cage that you have built yourself.
Au contraire Mr Soren, if you're taking cues from "GB News" :rolling you've described your predicament perfectly.

"believing that everything is controlled opposition" is not the idea I rendered, you did.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals