UK Telegraph: Lack Of Evidence Lockdowns Actually Worked Is World Scandal

maillol

I'm not surprised. Everyone is still going to the food shops and touching the same shelves, baskets and checkout machines. That surely makes any other measures pointless.

I'm not surprised. Everyone is still going to the food shops and touching the same shelves, baskets and checkout machines. That surely makes any other measures pointless.

you think that if they didn’t touch those things it would turn out differently? Why??

maillol

you think that if they didn’t touch those things it would turn out differently? Why??
No, that's just the most obvious thing to me that shows how pointless the lockdown and social distancing measures are. I think the spread was inevitable and as the article says probably peaked before any lockdowns were implemented anyway.

boris

The pointlessness of the whole ordeal is very obvious in Germany. The german CDCs own stats show everything was over before shutdown. The first months there were no mandatory masks anywhere. Just keeping a 1,5m distance in supermarkets. No mandatory distance nor masks in the packed buses and trains that people use to go to work with for the whole time of the "peak pandemic".

And now that everything is really over they introduce mandatory masks EVERYWHERE. They don't even hide their reasoning, it's so "people are reminded the situation isn't over". Of course it get's the media spin of "do it to show solidarity".

maillol

The pointlessness of the whole ordeal is very obvious in Germany. The german CDCs own stats show everything was over before shutdown. The first months there were no mandatory masks anywhere. Just keeping a 1,5m distance in supermarkets. No mandatory distance nor masks in the packed buses and trains that people use to go to work with for the whole time of the "peak pandemic".

And now that everything is really over they introduce mandatory masks EVERYWHERE. They don't even hide their reasoning, it's so "people are reminded the situation isn't over". Of course it get's the media spin of "do it to show solidarity".

That sounds worse than the UK. I get the feeling that the government in the UK is pro lifting the lockdown, it is gradually happening, it's just being held back by the media. My brother lives in Denmark and everything is back to normal there.

boris

Oh I feel like it's the complete opposite here. There are some "loosenings" (as they call it) of the lockdown. But any announcement about it from the state comes with a threat of shutting everything down again if people don't follow the rules or some abstract value of new infections or "reproductive number" get's too high.

If they were able to make such a fuss about nothing, I wonder what will happen in winter when flu season begins. I don't even want to imagine.

Pablo Cruise

This is not as the Japanese researcher with a Nobel Prize, said, a normal virus. It has been manipulated. Some think Fauci has a stake in the vaccine process. See Judy Mikovits story. I know one thing, I watched Fauci on TV was asked if he was sick with Covid-19 would he take Hydroxychloroquine. He said, this should tell you something,
"I would not take until double blind studies were done". Is he credible? Not at all. The CDC boss is one of his buds too and guess what the CDC says we can't use HCQ. Don't forget Fauci was working with the Wuhan Lab. The Japanese researcher I quote worked at Wuhan for 4 years.

I am not sure who is profiting besides Fauci and CDC chief......but this virus is acting like a forever virus....it does not stop. Why it does not stop, well, all experts say it was not from bats or snakes, it was an altered virus. I want the truth.

In a video of 2017, Fauci in a speech says, there will be a viral pandemic in near future, but we are prepared....I paraphrase but there is no dispute.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals