UK MPs just voted for mandatory vaccination in care homes

P

Peatness

If even 10% of students decide not to go to uni as a result of needing to be vaxxed, lots of unis outside of the red bricks would go to the wall. The Tories would actually like that though, they've been trying to put many of the former polytechnics out of business for years but never quite succeeded.
They won’t decide not to go to university. They will line up, just like their parents, to get injected. There will be no one left to fight for our freedom. I am fuming!!

Sefton10

They won’t decide not to go to university. They will line up, just like their parents, to get injected. There will be no one left to fight for our freedom. I am fuming!!
I don't doubt it. I've had enough and applied for voluntary redundancy, I can't be part of this BS anymore.

dukesbobby777

Is there any official word on this yet? I still haven’t been notified by my employer that this is now law, where I will apparently have 16 weeks to get a vaccine.

Still trying to decide what to do. Healthcare has been my career for 11 years.

Sweet Meat

Is there any official word on this yet? I still haven’t been notified by my employer that this is now law, where I will apparently have 16 weeks to get a vaccine.

From 11 November 2021, anyone working or volunteering in a care home will need to be fully vaccinated against coronavirus (COVID-19), unless exempt.

the exemptions and implementation were left intentionally vague, but nov 11 is the deadline

P

Peatness

I suggest you don't cave in. Wait for your employer to make a written request then seek legal advice. Do not resign, do not get jabbed, just wait.

dukesbobby777

That’s all very inspiring but the healthcare sector in the UK isn’t close to collapse because most healthcare workers have had the jab. Just like a large proportion of the UK population have had their jab. The healthcare industry always finds the staff that it needs. Even if that means it has to use work agency healthcare workers to fill voids.

Unfortunately most people (generally) are on board with the vaccine programme. So yes, people will leave healthcare (and many already have due to this tyranny), but it’s nowhere near collapsing.

Going on a brave crusade where you envisage yourself defeating the bad guys is great and all, but realistically, what road is that going to take you down?

I have a month to get a jab, and two months to receive a second one in order to be compliant. Otherwise I will no longer be eligible for shifts (I have a zero hour contract).

Good luck to others who are also going through this.

P

Peatness

That’s all very inspiring but the healthcare sector in the UK isn’t close to collapse because most healthcare workers have had the jab. Just like a large proportion of the UK population have had their jab. The healthcare industry always finds the staff that it needs. Even if that means it has to use work agency healthcare workers to fill voids.

Unfortunately most people (generally) are on board with the vaccine programme. So yes, people will leave healthcare (and many already have due to this tyranny), but it’s nowhere near collapsing.

Going on a brave crusade where you envisage yourself defeating the bad guys is great and all, but realistically, what road is that going to take you down?

I have a month to get a jab, and two months to receive a second one in order to be compliant. Otherwise I will no longer be eligible for shifts (I have a zero hour contract).

Good luck to others who are also going through this.
It's going strong now but we are heading into flu season, flu vaccines and booster time, hello ADE.

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals