UK MPs just voted for mandatory vaccination in care homes

P

Peatness

The People’s Care Watchdog has been set up by families for concerned citizens to come together to hold public bodies and Parliament to account and offer citizen-led solutions to positively shape the future of care.

P

Peatness

1665686513400.png

ThinPicking

Our legal system is corrupt
It is and it's funny how The Law Society never seems to get any flack. We're all just expected to be comfortable with the fact the statute book is too long to read in a lifetime, not to mention the readers requirement to understand legalese, not to mention the mountains of case law that distorts application and dispute. How can a citizen go through school with no legal orientation and then become subject to the law.

I'm not sympathising but in this case I doubt an employment tribunal judge would have any real scope to hear argument that isn't in line with public health guidance for they probably don't have any scope to question it. A private prosecution might, and could probably then be sighted in further tribunals, but that would incur ridiculous cost and theatrical proceeding.

The devils advocate needs more crap thrown at it. Difficult to get people to see how important this beast is to their games. Solutions could be simple 🤷‍♂️

Peatress

It is and it's funny how The Law Society never seems to get any flack. We're all just expected to be comfortable with the fact the statute book is too long to read in a lifetime, not to mention the readers requirement to understand legalese, not to mention the mountains of case law that distorts application and dispute. How can a citizen go through school with no legal orientation and then become subject to the law.

I'm not sympathising but in this case I doubt an employment tribunal judge would have any real scope to hear argument that isn't in line with public health guidance for they probably don't have any scope to question it. A private prosecution might, and could probably then be sighted in further tribunals, but that would incur ridiculous cost and theatrical proceeding.

The devils advocate needs more crap thrown at it. Difficult to get people to see how important this beast is to their games. Solutions could be simple 🤷‍♂️
I agree with some of what you are saying but this case has nothing to do with the understanding the law. It’s simply about fraud. The so called vaccines do not prevent transmission or infection – Pfizer admitted to not testing for this. Of course many believe covid is just flu anyway but that’s a different discussion. How they can say they are protecting the vulnerable by mandating those injections is beyond me. You don’t need to be a genius to see it doesn’t add up.

ThinPicking

It’s simply about fraud. The so called vaccines do not prevent transmission or infection – Pfizer admitted to not testing for this. Of course many believe covid is just flu anyway but that’s a different discussion. How they can say they are protecting the vulnerable by mandating those injections is beyond me. You don’t need to be a genius to see it doesn’t add up.
I agree and that's kind of what I was getting at there, the judgement rendered in the story is from an employment tribunal case. I don't think it would be possible to argue this there. It probably needs a private prosecution or high court judgement to create the precedent. And the stakes in that are fraudulently high.

I'm not a legal pro but will try to run it by one of the demons for which I'm managing assets. Can an employment tribunal judge call in to question H&S guidance issued by another executive.

Peatress

I agree and that's kind of what I was getting at there, the judgement rendered in the story is from an employment tribunal case. I don't think it would be possible to argue this there. It probably needs a private prosecution or high court judgement to create the precedent. And the stakes in that are fraudulently high.

I'm not a legal pro but will try to run it by one of the demons for which I'm managing assets. Can an employment tribunal judge call in to question H&S guidance issued by another executive.
Please post when you find out the answer to this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals