UK Idealabs Customers - A Word Please!

Peater

Firstly, Idealabs service and shipping times are first class and the issue isn't with them - the package isn't even in the USA any more.

However I have $160 worth of Idealabs products out there somewhere. Obviously USPS were within their rights to stop tracking info as soon as the package reached UK, so now the info just reads:

August 25, 2017, 6:09 am Departed LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on August 25, 2017 at 6:09 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Last time, the order was waiting on my doormat within 4 days.

Anyone had this issue before?

My order consisted of Androsterone, Tyronene, 5α-DHP and Lisuride, so all legal I believe but could import tax be due?

raypeatclips

Firstly, Idealabs service and shipping times are first class and the issue isn't with them - the package isn't even in the USA any more.

However I have $160 worth of Idealabs products out there somewhere. Obviously USPS were within their rights to stop tracking info as soon as the package reached UK, so now the info just reads:

Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on August 25, 2017 at 6:09 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

My order consisted of Androsterone, Tyronene, 5α-DHP and Lisuride, so all legal I believe but could import tax be due?

If you've paid 160 you're definitely going to be paying some tax on that.

How much were your previous idealabs orders?

Chubbez

I've ordered all of these before and had no problem with delivery
The last time (week or so ago) I had to pay £13 for import tax.
Never had to pay it before. Something to do with the monetary amount of my order.

raypeatclips

I've ordered all of these before and had no problem with delivery
The last time (week or so ago) I had to pay £13 for import tax.
Never had to pay it before. Something to do with the monetary amount of my order.

Did you buy them all together or separately when you didn't have problems?

In my experience anything over 30 USD approximately is charged tax, lower gets through fine.

Always buy one thing at a time

OP
P

Peater

Together due to shipping costs. As long as they get through and not confiscated I don't mind

Chubbez

Did you buy them all together or separately when you didn't have problems?

In my experience anything over 30 USD approximately is charged tax, lower gets through fine.
Bought all together.
Similar amounts each time.
All in excess of 30 USD.
Only this last time I had to go to the post office and pay the tax.

trew

Calm down man, they're probably calculating the import duty owed before forwarding you the item.

jyb

You'll need a few weeks before concluding whether it's gone missing. Although not often it can happen for parcels to get lost (will stay forever in "currently in transit" at Heathrow). It has happened to me (in general, not Idealabs specifically), even for small orders like $40.

Black Ops

I'm not too sure if androsterone is allowed in the uk. I read somewhere that you can only bring steroids from somewhere else if there are with you in person. (Someone correct me if am wrong cause I'm not an expert on this matter).

However like everyone has said, just be patient and wait it out and next time split the order

raypeatclips

I'm not too sure if androsterone is allowed in the uk. I read somewhere that you can only bring steroids from somewhere else if there are with you in person. (Someone correct me if am wrong cause I'm not an expert on this matter).

However like everyone has said, just be patient and wait it out and next time split the order

I ordered androsterone fine, but it's possible they have got more strict

BrianF

A bottle of Estroban went missing but Haidut was kind enough to send another straight away. So far only that one time. If I remember correctly, same issue, I was able to track until it got to the UK then nothing. Weeks went by and I got concerned and emailed Idealabs for help.

OP
P

Peater

Tracking info updated yesterday evening to another generic 'Processed through facility' status, and it was sat on my doormat when I got home earlier.

Panic over!

ddjd

Any UK people have any idealabs supps theyre not using and might want to sell?

Reviving this thread because I’m in the U.K. and having shipping problems.

I have ordered many times from idealabs previously with 0 problems and impressive delivery times.

I always pay a bit extra for quicker delivery, however this time around there is no option for different delivery services. The only option available is “international airmail” which takes 15 business days to deliver. This is very inconvenient.

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I emailed idealabs and haven’t gotten an answer yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals