UK government announce Mandatory masks, work from home and vaccine passports

Callmestar

What are you going to do about it? This is a call to action. Time to save our freedoms. It's now or never.

FitnessMike

What are you going to do about it? This is a call to action. Time to save our freedoms. It's now or never.
i will not comply, never

JamesGatz

I agree - I'm glad this isn't getting worse in the US because I'm finito - people really should start organizing something

I don't carry around a phone so can't do the vaccine passport,
I can't work from home because I already lost my job bc of this haha,
I can't do the masks especially because I can't breathe in them and because it ruins my jaws - I don't know what I would do if they tried to make the masks mandatory again - I'm already a bit of a wildcard when I enter these stores so I don't care for embarrassing myself any further - maybe I dress up as Jason Voorhees to get into the store and run around screeching until the people finally wake up

I wonder if the omicron variant was in the works for this Ghislaine maxwell trial - it seems convenient the trial is being hush hush while this omicron stuff popped up out of nowhere - maybe she does a magic trick and disappears from her cell like the Shawshank redemption

Drareg

Total fraud, complete joke, at least normies are seeing it now.
What’s then PCR testing at this stage, still running the 45 cycle lol!

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
I agree - I'm glad this isn't getting worse in the US because I'm finito - people really should start organizing something

I don't carry around a phone so can't do the vaccine passport,
I can't work from home because I already lost my job bc of this haha,
I can't do the masks especially because I can't breathe in them and because it ruins my jaws - I don't know what I would do if they tried to make the masks mandatory again - I'm already a bit of a wildcard when I enter these stores so I don't care for embarrassing myself any further - maybe I dress up as Jason Voorhees to get into the store and run around screeching until the people finally wake up

I wonder if the omicron variant was in the works for this Ghislaine maxwell trial - it seems convenient the trial is being hush hush while this omicron stuff popped up out of nowhere - maybe she does a magic trick and disappears from her cell like the Shawshank redemption
I knew I saved these for a reason. ? I haven’t tracked down the originals yet. Some of the names are coming out but faster than the schedule posted., The other pic shows the manufacturing date on the jab box in July 2018. In a completely unrelated unrelated interview/different show a clinic nurse said she was hunting down the inserts rather than the computer generated handouts, but said the pharmacist takes the vials out of the boxes. She asked for the box and insert and the pharmacist said they destroy them per their instructions. ?‍♀️ Maybe some ligit reasons for that or not.

Attachments

• 468F07BC-2BA7-490D-AE15-2DEFCB81DEF2.png
    468F07BC-2BA7-490D-AE15-2DEFCB81DEF2.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 836FB17D-2E6F-4BE3-B5E3-B8D35493F153.png
    836FB17D-2E6F-4BE3-B5E3-B8D35493F153.png
    342.6 KB · Views: 59

ThinPicking

Nothing, nothing at all. No compliance, no fear and no anger.

These people are pathetic.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Johnson's baby has been induced early to put some positive spin on all the Tory gaffes this week with the Christmas Party story and now the return of masks etc. I am always now adopting the mental attitude that I am not part of any of it when I'm out and about. Ignorance is most definitely starting to feel like bliss for sure.

BigShoes

Wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Johnson's baby has been induced early to put some positive spin on all the Tory gaffes this week with the Christmas Party story and now the return of masks etc. I am always now adopting the mental attitude that I am not part of any of it when I'm out and about. Ignorance is most definitely starting to feel like bliss for sure.
It's not his (or her) baby. She (he) is an "elite" secret transgender.

OP - Do not comply.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
FGNOXVCVUAAEb7b

Lollipop2

I knew I saved these for a reason. ? I haven’t tracked down the originals yet. Some of the names are coming out but faster than the schedule posted., The other pic shows the manufacturing date on the jab box in July 2018. In a completely unrelated unrelated interview/different show a clinic nurse said she was hunting down the inserts rather than the computer generated handouts, but said the pharmacist takes the vials out of the boxes. She asked for the box and insert and the pharmacist said they destroy them per their instructions. ?‍♀️ Maybe some ligit reasons for that or not.
The photo of the box with date corroborates the image I posted saying that to have produced the sheer number of vaccines they have means they must have been making them for years.