UK doctor switches to 80% ULTRA-processed food diet for 30 days ??? BBC

Michael Mohn

He mentions he was eating when hungry before and that resulted in 3 meals a day with an occasional snack. Ultraprocessed foods were addictive to his brain and so he ate more and more often.

I also can't stop thinking about food if I eat fruits ? That's why I am not on a Peat diet.
I can easily drink 2 liters of fruit juice in on hour. Eating 2-4kg of fruit is not so easy. Is Fruit juice a processed food now?

Have fun with your Twinkie diet! Let us all know how you feel a month from now when your mom has to start tying your shoes again ?

"Protein deficiency creates an inflammatory state, and since stress causes tissue proteins to be destroyed and converted into sugars and fats, it's common to underestimate the amount of protein needed. One of the functions of sucrose in the diet is to reduce the production of cortisol, and so to spare protein." Ray Peat

Michael Mohn

Have fun with your Twinkie diet! Let us all know how you feel a month from now when your mom has to start tying your shoes again ?
Yawn! Spare me your egocentric, female fragility. I never promoted the twinkie diet. I made an argument and obviously you can't handle it but you're always right bc ***** card. Good luck and bye!

Yawn! Spare me your egocentric, female fragility. I never promoted the twinkie diet. I made an argument and obviously you can't handle it but you're always right bc ***** card. Good luck and bye!
Gee you're funny! Are you new to Ray Peat? I didn't think out the gate you needed to be so hostile, so I threw one back. I can take it and I thought you could too, sorry I upset you.

Michael Mohn

Gee you're funny! Are you new to Ray Peat? I didn't think out the gate you needed to be so hostile, so I threw one back. I can take it and I thought you could too, sorry I upset you.
Sorry, I have no time for female validation. When you have a good argument you can try again.

Sefton10

What blows my mind is he had to do this diet to realise those foods were bad, the guy is a doctor for god's sake! The same dude is on morning television pretty much every day pushing the vaccine on people. Clueless.