UK COVID Tests Recalled All 750,000 Of Them

Drareg

Randox has recalled 750,000 tests in the uk but it’s hard find out why as the propaganda outlets won’t specify, they it’s "safety concerns".
These tests were being used in the majority of UK nursing homes.

Is it any surprise the narrative has shifted from pandemic to a casedemic with questionable PCR testing on top of this being used.

"Healthcare group Randox, based in County Antrim in Northern Ireland, claims to be responsible for up to 17% of the total tests carried out in the UK. About 1.3 million of its tests have been sent out so far"

Safety fears see 750,000 Covid test kits recalled

jay123

Yeah you can basically use different cycle threshold numbers for the test to pick up all kinds of things for false positives. The test is not reliable. I posted this post some time ago about the difference between two countries arguing about the test.

Covid-19, PCR Test Validity And Second Surge Sham?

Now it is all about scaring people with cases.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Yeah you can basically use different cycle threshold numbers for the test to pick up all kinds of things for false positives. The test is not reliable. I posted this post some time ago about the difference between two countries arguing about the test.

Covid-19, PCR Test Validity And Second Surge Sham?

Now it is all about scaring people with cases.

Great thread, intelligent response from Taiwan, it’s makes perfect sense to use the sequence that way, if doesn’t match a certain percentage of similarities people should be then tested for the flu.

Personally I think their semi-conductor industry is the reason they couldn’t allow hysteria to take hold.

tankasnowgod

More like rounding people up, Trump said he has the army ready to give the vaccine, not sure Q told the Qnuts this.

I don't know why you suggest this. During the whole COVID nonsense, Trump has not put one single restriction in place within the United States, not one. There have been a few international travel bans, although protecting borders is one of the few legitimate functions of the Federal government. Every restriction within the US has been carried out at the State or Local level. There are no interstate travel bans or restrictions.

I know Trump has suggested using the army to distribute a vaccine, but there isn't a vaccine yet, so it's just speculation at this point. I heard recently that the NIH and CDC are actually part of the military, although I have not been able to confirm that idea anywhere.

boris

They don't know about it, but they are worshipping the same corona as the rest.

q.jpg

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I don't know why you suggest this. During the whole COVID nonsense, Trump has not put one single restriction in place within the United States, not one. There have been a few international travel bans, although protecting borders is one of the few legitimate functions of the Federal government. Every restriction within the US has been carried out at the State or Local level. There are no interstate travel bans or restrictions.

I know Trump has suggested using the army to distribute a vaccine, but there isn't a vaccine yet, so it's just speculation at this point. I heard recently that the NIH and CDC are actually part of the military, although I have not been able to confirm that idea anywhere.

Fauci works for the government , his oath is not to medicine but to protect the "state" from foreign and domestic enemies, these definitions are open to interpretation after 9/11 changed a host of laws, all fauci’s decisions are in the interest of upholding the state , the people can be categorized as the enemy very quickly, The army has similar oaths I’m sure.

Russia have a vaccine , let’s see trumps true colors with this, if he starts the narrative that the Democrats are preventing the use of a Russian vaccine and hurting the American people etc then you know his true colors. Israel are heavily involved with this vaccine also, no Arab state would have taken an Israeli vaccine so there is a reasonable question to ask if they passed it to Russia, this is trumps posse.
Look who trump is surrounded by since he took office, how come he has nothing to say on bill Epstein gates?

If this is the "4d chess" people are talking about I don’t see it in his actions, there is also some very significant house bills to be passed coming up and they are telling if passed by trump, there is something seriously wrong in America right now, I know we theorize on here but something is way off.

I have no support for trumps opposition either , pelosi and the clintons seem to have a shill army online that has the scent of NATO and the UN all over it, @Regina pointed some interesting articles yesterday alluding to this, Bill Gates is also part of this crew, it would explain the Epstein "exposers" that came out of nowhere once Epstein was arrested again, this lot never mention gates or go in debt, soft mentions of Bill Clinton, it’s constant trump attacks, pro coivd19 everything, pro Hilary Clinton etc
This side want trump and his Zionist/Russian crew to go down for Epstein and will probably burn the Clinton and gates evidence once done.

tankasnowgod

Fauci works for the government , his oath is not to medicine but to protect the "state" from foreign and domestic enemies, these definitions are open to interpretation after 9/11 changed a host of laws, all fauci’s decisions are in the interest of upholding the state , the people can be categorized as the enemy very quickly, The army has similar oaths I’m sure.

Russia have a vaccine , let’s see trumps true colors with this, if he starts the narrative that the Democrats are preventing the use of a Russian vaccine and hurting the American people etc then you know his true colors. Israel are heavily involved with this vaccine also, no Arab state would have taken an Israeli vaccine so there is a reasonable question to ask if they passed it to Russia, this is trumps posse.
Look who trump is surrounded by since he took office, how come he has nothing to say on bill Epstein gates?

If this is the "4d chess" people are talking about I don’t see it in his actions, there is also some very significant house bills to be passed coming up and they are telling if passed by trump, there is something seriously wrong in America right now, I know we theorize on here but something is way off.

I have no support for trumps opposition either , pelosi and the clintons seem to have a shill army online that has the scent of NATO and the UN all over it, @Regina pointed some interesting articles yesterday alluding to this, Bill Gates is also part of this crew, it would explain the Epstein "exposers" that came out of nowhere once Epstein was arrested again, this lot never mention gates or go in debt, soft mentions of Bill Clinton, it’s constant trump attacks, pro coivd19 everything, pro Hilary Clinton etc
This side want trump and his Zionist/Russian crew to go down for Epstein and will probably burn the Clinton and gates evidence once done.

I don't know if Fauci has taken any oath to anyone. He's a deep state criminal as far as I'm concerned, and his actions date back to the mid 80s, far before anything in the Patriot Act or other 9/11 laws took place.

Any speculation on how Trump will react to any news of a vaccine is just that, speculation.

As far as saying something about Bill Gates...... what, exactly, would you like Trump to say? If the Justice Department is indeed conducting investigations into Gates, they shouldn't comment on it, and Trump would be wise to avoid talking about that individual at all.

And as President, Trump is head of the Executive Branch. He doesn't "pass" laws at all, that's all congress. He can only sign a bill into law, or veto it.