UK considering compulsory vaccination for NHS staff

M

metabolizm

Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 18.35.55.png

-Luke-

"UK vaccine minister..."

Wait, what...?!

-Luke-

You may laugh, but there is method to our madness here in the UK.
I am from Germany and I think Boris is too. So we are used to madness with method. But reading something like this still feels surreal to me.

If they make it mandatory, they should also agree to pick up the financial cost, to every individual they compel, of any future complications that are a result of the vaccine.

P

Peatness

If they make it mandatory, they should also agree to pick up the financial cost, to every individual they compel, of any future complications that are a result of the vaccine.
I don't think it will be mandated but who knows what they are planning. I posted this elsewhere yesterday. It's related to precuring 'Disaster Victim Identification Shelters' Why would this be needed?

P

Peatness

I cannot believe what I'm reading, shocking! Why would this be needed, indeed!?
I'm glad you responded. I've posted it twice and no one has commented. If this is true then something is seriously anticipated and it's not a party.

Abstract: Police Scotland are looking to purchase shelters for Disaster Victim Identification purposes, in the event of a Mass Fatality incident.

P

Peatness

Oh look, the BBC heralds in the opening of a new Pfizer death camp research centre in Bristol. I should imagine we will be seeing lots of papers published by Bristol University extolling the virtues of the jabs. “The Pfizer Centre of Excellence for Epidemiology of Vaccine-preventable Diseases will conduct studies in hospitals and the wider community, the company said.” I wonder if the locals know what’s coming their way. I am also wondering if there is a link between Pfizer embedding itself in the UK and the governments proposal to mandate vaccine for health professional?

Vaccines: New Pfizer research centre opens in Bristol - BBC News

P

Peatness

How is it possible for our government to mandate an experimental gene therapy, which is still in clinical trial with no long term safety studies?

P

Peatness

I believe mandatory vaccination will not happen but they will make it difficult to function in society if we let them.

Whilst simultaneously hiding other treatment options

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals