UHT milk vs pasteurised milk

Aventus

I've been experimenting with Peat style diet for the last 6/7 months. One thing I've noticed is I can't tolerate pasteurised or even raw milk, I get stomach cramps and other gastrointestinal problems. When I drink UHT milk or UHT milk containing products such as custard or condensed milk I don't get any symptoms. Is this something to do with more microbes being present in non-UHT milk? I've also noticed that when I drink too much milk I get neck pain and I lose alot of weight despite the calories. Is too much milk consumption leading to hyperthyroid condition?

jaketthomas

Who knows. It could be. I tend to do very well with ultra-pasteurized milk, but only whole milk. Skim and 1% give me diarrhea, 2% makes me fart up a storm, and Whole Milk digests like a champion. Organic, Ultra-Pasteurized Whole Milk is what I use. Conventional gives me dark circles under my eyes.

You mention losing weight when you drink the milk. Do your cheeks look sunken in? Do you get anxious or nervous or jumpy? Could be some sort of stimulant in the milk messing with your adrenals, if that's the case.

Jenn

You are probably not digesting the milk properly, so not really getting the nutrients you need. I had the same problem myself, only the lower back instead. It was also related to stomach and intestinal issues.

Cramping pain can be a sign of calcification of the tissues. It's not uncommon with raw milk, because it's very bowel forming. But if your intestines are not used to working, it can be VERY uncomfortable initially.

You can have bowel movement that is the result of peristalsis(muscle movement) and BM that is the result of stuff just being push from above. Sometimes we don't know the difference until the intestines kick into gear again.

BaconBits

Aventus said:
I've been experimenting with Peat style diet for the last 6/7 months. One thing I've noticed is I can't tolerate pasteurised or even raw milk, I get stomach cramps and other gastrointestinal problems. When I drink UHT milk or UHT milk containing products such as custard or condensed milk I don't get any symptoms. Is this something to do with more microbes being present in non-UHT milk? I've also noticed that when I drink too much milk I get neck pain and I lose alot of weight despite the calories. Is too much milk consumption leading to hyperthyroid condition?

The same problem here, when i eat pizza I get soo sleepy. Also any dairy makes me lose weight and after 2 weeks it destroys my gut to the point that I am always hungry and also more tired. I am still looking for a alternative for getting calcium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals