Tyrosine And Testosterone

Frankdee20

[Effect of tyrosine on testosterone and cAMP production by Leydig cells in vitro]. - PubMed - NCBI

I was wondering if anyone has access to this study, whether they could post a screenshot on this forum? I'm interested on the direct impact of Tyrosine on steriodogenisis, as dopamine is heavily linked in certain websites as positively modulating testosterone.

Yes, Dopamine is linked, but Tyrosine conversion to L Dopa is tightly regulated by Trysosine Hydroxalase. Many people report that after a week or so, benefits are gone

OP
T

Time&energy

Yes, Dopamine is linked, but Tyrosine conversion to L Dopa is tightly regulated by Trysosine Hydroxalase. Many people report that after a week or so, benefits are gone

Is that what the study says or? Increased norepinephrine after all is a major amromatiser. You would have to find a way to lower adrenaline completely for the testosterone decreasing potential to be eradicated?

vulture

Is that what the study says or? Increased norepinephrine after all is a major amromatiser. You would have to find a way to lower adrenaline completely for the testosterone decreasing potential to be eradicated?
Salt?

Frankdee20

Oh, I didn’t read it lol. Just wanted to share that fun fact. Yes, Tyrosine converts to norepinephrine, I didn’t like it. Made me feel too nervous

OP
T

Time&energy

Oh, I didn’t read it lol. Just wanted to share that fun fact. Yes, Tyrosine converts to norepinephrine, I didn’t like it. Made me feel too nervous

I just don't think it's an efficient enough way of raising the correct catecholamine levels. Most people consume enough Tyrosine. If the body is already busy converting dietary supply into norepinephrine, it would simply continue doing so if more was added.

OP
T

Time&energy

Ladasten, being the KING for this.

I've had some problems in the past with certain supplements like ALCAR. I was wondering whether Tyrosine Hydroxylase is an important part of humanity, as it seemed without it everything was just a thing to play with.

Frankdee20

It triggered hypomania for me.

Left me feeling above baseline for months.

Perhaps because it has GABA like actions, then when you discontinue, you get rebound hypomania

Frankdee20

Can doing the Bobby Shmurda dance on them hoes increase T ? Lol

ddjd

Perhaps because it has GABA like actions, then when you discontinue, you get rebound hypomania
raising GABA sedates me, makes me fall asleep. increasing tyrosine hydroxylase has the opposite effect- insomnia, full of energy etc.
how do you mean, TH has gaba like actions?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals