Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Andman

Depends how much caffeine was in the coke. Just say the total amount of caffeine was 450mg, is that a normal caffeine dosage for you? And you added 8mcg of t3 on top (not a physiological dose; that’s a strong dose of t3). It was probably just overkill. Some people who decide to start taking t3 regularly have to drop caffeine completely due to the same accumulated side effects from all those things taken together. Even enough calories/sugar might not be able to buffer it.
yeah its the t3, i sometimes still get the palps/jitters after an especially neurologically activating training session (max effort clusters etc) and thats on a dose im otherwise well adapted to (24-32mcg/day)

Judd Crane

Can current version be diluted with vodka or is still +70% ethanol required?

What equipment is needed for a smooth dilution process except for gloves, additional bottles and a beaker?

Judd Crane

@Wagner83 @vulture and @ilikecats - anybody can buy pharma grade isopropyl myristate from Amazon and pure ethanol like EverClear should also be available online. The current formulation should only be diluted with one of these solvents. I mentioned using vodka or water in the past but that was when the formulation was with DMSO/ethanol, both of which can mix with more vodka or water.
Would IPM be safe for oral administration?

GeoX

Unlike some other substances like pregnenolone and DHEA I've experimented with, thyroid taken orally can cause...
"endogenous downregulation due to exogenous administration/supply"
I'm interested in trying liquid T3 (Tyronene) topically to experience it's effects and perhaps see systemic improvements over time. (I'm in good health, just older.)

Does topical administration of Tyronene cause downregulation?

Vileplume

After three days, starting low, using 4mcg a day, topically, in DMSO, 1 mcg spaced every 3 hours, intrigued to find 4mcg = 30-40mcg tertroxin. I suppose this may change in time. Effects gentle but clear even to arrhythmia showing where the ceiling is. Appetite up and running out of glycogen fast. Probably need to add sat fat to help, but aiming for very low fat for weight loss so not much leeway. Good stuff.
Hello @SQu , how did you dilute Tyronene down to 1 mcg? In regular water? Do you still use Tyronene? Thanks.

SQu

Hi Vileplume, I looked up my notes on this and found -

Idealabs tyronene 19/9/18 day 1

32:1 DMSO:tyronene. 4drps is 1mcg t3.

So I got some DMSO and diluted it in that. It worked well.

It seems saturated fat has replaced DMSO so if I was doing this today I'd dilute in MCT oil (if you can tolerate it) or coconut oil (if it's liquid) or olive oil. I'd actually look into it first, to see what easily available substance it would dissolve in best.

I'm not using it anymore because my doctor prescribes t3 and t4 for me, and although it is not as strong, it is close enough that I can get similar results without having to order from overseas.

jzone56

In a hypothetical study researching the effects of t3, the subject catches a cold and develops a fever. I have not been able to find any guidance as to whether it would be advisable to continue to give t3 to subject under this condition.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Vileplume

In a hypothetical study researching the effects of t3, the subject catches a cold and develops a fever. I have not been able to find any guidance as to whether it would be advisable to continue to give t3 to subject under this condition.

Anyone have any experience with this?
How has the patient’s heart rate been affected? If the heart rate dropped as well, the development of a cold could be related to the drop in stress hormones leading to a temporary drop in temperature, and the temperature will slowly increase as thyroid function increases.

If not a stress reaction (increased heart rate and lower temps) I would persist with the T3 supplementation.

jzone56

How has the patient’s heart rate been affected? If the heart rate dropped as well, the development of a cold could be related to the drop in stress hormones leading to a temporary drop in temperature, and the temperature will slowly increase as thyroid function increases.

If not a stress reaction (increased heart rate and lower temps) I would persist with the T3 supplementation.

heart rate is 75-85 bpm. The subject’s internal temperature has varied between 100.6-101.2

Since t3 can elevate temps, i was researching whether it would be a good idea for subject to continue t3 supplementation while running a 100+ fever

Vileplume

heart rate is 75-85 bpm. The subject’s internal temperature has varied between 100.6-101.2

Since t3 can elevate temps, i was researching whether it would be a good idea for subject to continue t3 supplementation while running a 100+ fever
Ahh, I see. I didn’t think about using T3 with a fever. Perhaps others can chime in, but it might be best to play it safe then, and lay off the T3 until temps normalize.

rr1

Chiming in. This was just something I had in my notes from RP:

Question:
I have a question about infections. Since bacterial or viral infections, such as, for the latter, the cold or flu, can elevate the pulse and temperature, would a person with a fever and tachycardia need to lower their thyroid dosage until the infection passes?

Dr. Peat:
The stress of infection lowers T3, and I think small supplements probably help with recovery.

Hope the subject gets well soon

Soren

Forum Supporter
Could feeling your heart beat out of your chest a sign that you're overdoing the thyroid dosage?
Yesterday, I took a drop of Tyronene before workout, one scoop of a pre-workout product (300 mg caffeine), and 1 bottle of Coke intra-workout. I was shaking after workout and had trouble getting to sleep.

This sounds a bit dangerous, combination of all these metabolism boosting substances when your body might not be used to them is not wise.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I'm sure that one could see positive effects from oral application alone in regard to hair.

Regarding topically, Ray Peat has mentioned that "Using it topically doesn't do anything for systemic metabolism, just the skin." As a topical, it works as a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor to lower inflammation, increase CO2, remove fibrosis.

I was only planning to use it topically on scalp, but since I got such good results orally, now I'm reconsidering if I may use it both orally and topically.

Would this be the case even if it has DSMO in it? I have the old version of Tyronene which has DSMO and just applied a few drops on my scalp which is quite thick and fibrotic, so far no effect on my heart rate. I would rather the T3 applied on my scalp did NOT become systemic, that way I can have the benefit of taking a blend of t3/t4 orally and the benefits you listed above of topical T3 without having too much T3 in my system.

Recoen

Has any rat tried tyronene in water (or another beverage) sipped throughout the day in order to have smaller more frequent doses?